LAST CHAPTER

LAST CHAPTER

A Chapter by Gen Escarda

I realized that, I shouldn’t regret everything that happened to me. I should thank the one who made my life miserable. My dad, Jacey… Because of them, I learned to grow. Next time I’ll know how to deal with these things when it happens again. I take it back, NO REGRETS! The fact that I can now go to parties and meet people without hesitations and worries! If we’ll just learn to look at the brighter side, we won’t regret any decisions in our lives. Thank you for the social network site where I met my friends and Jacey, thank you to Jacey for opening my eyes, that there are boys like him to avoid. AND, we shouldn’t be affected and just move on. Thanks to my mom for supporting me and guiding me all through-out and of course for Dane who’s just…. So perfect for me and I feel like the luckiest girl on earth for having him.

In life, the decisions we make really depends on our mood. We make bad decisions when we’re mad. We make good decisions when we’re happy, sometimes, we even make a promise. And making a promise when you’re happy isn’t a good thing. It would more likely to be broken. But it’s also amazing that we can’t see things coming, like what just happened. All of a sudden I realized that Jacey is really not a great and nice guy that I should waste time with. He is worthless. And I realized that we should take care of the people who cares and loves us instead of being selfish.



© 2014 Gen Escarda


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

103 Views
Added on March 27, 2014
Last Updated on March 27, 2014
Tags: teenage love story, social networking, romace, comedy


Author

Gen Escarda
Gen Escarda

Bulacan, NCR, Philippines



About
I'm 17. Living in the other side of the world. I'm a fan of a lot of things, music, books, bands, tv shows and movies.. even food. And I've been into writing back when i was still in grade school but .. more..

Writing
Saudade Saudade

A Poem by Gen Escarda


CHAPTER ONE CHAPTER ONE

A Chapter by Gen Escarda


CHAPTER TWO CHAPTER TWO

A Chapter by Gen Escarda