Ascension of Dimension Legend

Ascension of Dimension Legend

A Book by Eisho Shu
"

The story starts in year 2028 at a college campus. Naoka is a Japanese immigrant who came to America to study. During his first year of college, he got caught in a incident and his adventure starts.

"

© 2016 Eisho Shu


Author's Note

Eisho Shu
I didn't edit most of the chapters after chapter 3. I want to know what kind of reviews people will give me first. The type of review I want the most right now is towards my writing style and ideas. I changed the name from The Legacy of Male Magic Swordswoman into The Legacy of Dimension Legend. I still think I should think up a better name for this novel I'm writing.
Note: I am writing this as if it is a light novel so some names and terms may be confusing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Will you add more to the story or are you going to leave as is? I really liked your story I only finished 3 chapters so far though.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Eisho Shu

8 Years Ago

I am still writing new chapters. Glad you like my story.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

573 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 3 Libraries
Added on January 30, 2016
Last Updated on April 16, 2016
Tags: anime, Japanese, college, magic, sword, fantasy, adventure, gender bend, Eisho Shu, novel, action, mystery

Author

Eisho Shu
Eisho Shu

Chicago, IL



About
I love games and anime. Then I pick up visual novel and eventually that got me into some Japanese light novel and Web novel. That is what brings me here to try and start my own story. My pen name is a.. more..

Writing