Chapter 2: Why`s Life Gotta Be So Complicated?

Chapter 2: Why`s Life Gotta Be So Complicated?

A Chapter by ♥ Tanisha ♥

     Kasumi waited outside of school sitting on the bench waiting for Tanisha. After what happened in Science she doesn`t think she can go home alone. Actually, that memory forever replays in her head. It did happen like hours ago, how could she not get it out of her head?

 

      She sat in Science. She finished her sheet and was reading her book now. The teacher asked her to come up to help her with something. After she did that she sat back down. As she sat down something felt wrong, her seat was sticky and wet. As she looked down there was syrup, water, and feathers on her seat. She began to get up and everyone bursted out with laughter. Olalla started to smirk because her plan had succeeded. Kasumi ran out crying and went into the bathroom to wash the stuff off the back of her pants. Why does it have to be me that they have to harass? I did NOTHING! Absolutely nothing! Now she wants to make me look like a chicken that has peed on its self. As Kasumi got what was left of the mess off her pants she was greeted by Fernando outside of the door. "Hey, are you okay? I saw what my girlfriend did to you and It was wrong of her to do that to you." Kasumi couldn`t believe, he was actually coming up to her asking if she was okay. "Uh, yeah, I`m fine." She says. "That`s good, hate to see you upset on your first day here. What`s your name by the way?" He smiled. "Kasumi, but call me Kassy." "Okay, Kassy. nice to meet you. I`m Fernando." He put out his hand and Kasumi shook it. For a moment they looked into eachothers eyes. They started to lean in.. He`s going to kiss me! OMG! "Fernando! Are you coming or not?" Olalla tapped her foot impatiently while glaring at Kasumi. "Coming! it was nice meeting you." He smiled and walked away. Kasumi was crushed by the fact she didn`t get the kiss she was looking forward to.

 

     Kasumi smiled at this thought a little. She then spotted Cris and walked up to him. "Uh, Cris right?" Kasumi asked. "Yeah, hey Kassy." He did a crooked smile. "Where`s Tanisha?" Kasumi asked. "Finishing up with student council stuff. Also, I heard about what happened to you. Sorry that happened to ya, Olalla can be mean, but I never saw her do that." He frowned. "It`s okay and really?" Kasumi began to feel intrigued by this. "Yeah, she`ll spit a few mean words at you or bother you a bit, but never do anything like what she did to you." He began to look sad for Kasumi. "Oh.." "Let`s change the subject though." He smiled. "I have a question actually. How long have you dated Tanisha?" "We started dating in 8th grade so five years now and still going strong." "Wow! anything planned for the future?" Kasumi asked. "Yeah, I may propose to her after I graduate. We're actually trying to go to the same college." Cris said. "Aw, how cute. Well good luck." "Thank you, Kas." She did a double take at Cris for a minute because he called her by a nickname she rarely used. "Hey guys, sorry you had to wait so long. It was a mess in that room, but now I`m here." She took Cris's hand. "Ready?" "Yes, I am." He smiled and they began to walk.

 

     As Kasumi entered the door to her house she was greeted by a very happy and hyper Leo. "Mom, Dad, Kassy`s home!" He hugged her. It was rare Leo ever hugged Kasumi, but here he was hugging her to death. "I know that came out of nowhere, but I wanted to make sure you're okay. I Heard about what happened at school." "Yeah, yeah. I guess everyone knows now!" Kasumi yelled as she slammed her stuff down and ran to her room and slammed her door. She lied on her bed she couldn`t help, but cry. It was my first day there  and I`m already not liking my school. I want to go back to Japan where everyone treated you the same and not like crap. She was happy to know school started on Friday. She had the weekend to get away from those people at her school.

 

      That night as Kasumi was asleep her phone vibrated. She looked and saw it was a text from Tanisha.

 

      Sleepover at my house Saturday at 7, just you and me? Text back when you can. :)

- xo tanisha.

 

   Kasumi smiled and replied back with a yes. She then fell back asleep excited for what was to come tomorrow.



© 2011 ♥ Tanisha ♥


Author's Note

 ♥ Tanisha ♥
What do you think? :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

technically it's the 1st chapter and i think it was ok, but you had problems. Like how did ollaolla get syrupt and feathers and why didn't anyone say anything? also hiow did cris and jher little brother manage to find out about what happen to her so quickly?
U should also seperate your dialogue so we know who's talking like this:
"Uh, Cris right?"

"Yeah Kas?"

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

355 Views
1 Review
Added on April 30, 2011
Last Updated on June 2, 2011


Author

 ♥ Tanisha ♥
♥ Tanisha ♥

Columbus, OH



About
Hii, I'm Tanisha. I'm sixteen. I love to read and write. Pop culture makes up my life, and I'm a sports addict. Soccer is life. Enjoy my stories? xo more..

Writing