Chapter 6: You're Such a Backstabber.

Chapter 6: You're Such a Backstabber.

A Chapter by ♥ Tanisha ♥

  Fernando walked up to Olalla and laughed. "The girl is so gullible. She really thinks I like her? Not a chance." Olalla smirks and laughs. "It`s crazy how she gains confidence once she`s with you. She acts like a baby when she`s alone." Olalla smiles as she says this. She hugs Fernando and looks at Kasumi to make sure she`s looking, then kisses him.

 

   "KASSY! Where are you going?! You have to come on before we are late!" Tanisha yells as she goes after Kasumi. "NO. I HAVE TO GET AWAY." Kasumi starts to cry. "H-he set me up. He USED me." Tanisha frowns and looks at Fernando and Olalla basically all over eachother. Tanisha sighs. "I know, I know, but you have to show him that you're strong. Don`t let those douchebags mess with you, okay?"

 

    Kasumi wipes her tears and nods. "How can you stand to even face them everyday at school?" Kasumi asked. Tanisha laughs and shrugs. "I don`t know really, but David makes sure they don`t bother me. He doesn`t want me to get so called "hurt". Pft. Like that`ll ever happen." Kasumi starts to feel safe knowing Tanisha will always be there for her.

 

     "Okay, I`m ready to face my nightmare." Kasumi smiles.

 

               -- Later that night --

 

    Tanisha is sitting on her bed reading her book when her cell phone rings. "Hello?" She says. "Tanisha, I can`t sleep. All I can think about is what Fernando did." Tanisha sighs. Once Kasumi did go to school all she kept worrying about was seeing Fernando, bumping into him, making eye contact with him. She wanted nothing to do with him. "Kasumi, count sheep or something!" Tanisha closes the book she`s reading. "Count sheep? I hate sheep, remember? Besides nothing can get him off my mind." Kasumi sighs.

 

    "Kassy, I can`t help you then. If I were you I'd find a new crush. I told you Fernando is not the one to like. I should've known he would do that to, but still. You don`t want a guy like that. Are there any other guys you like?" There was a long pause over the phone until Kasumi finally responds. "No, there are not other guys! Fernando is sweet I just know it. I can`t give up now!" Tanisha shakes her head, shocked to know she would even still like him even after what he did.

 

   "You are making a mistake!" Tanisha yells. Kasumi becomes furious. "I`m sorry if Fernando is nothing like your perfect little boyfriend!" She hangs up. Kasumi starts to cry again. Like she always did. Cry herself to sleep and forget everything around her, but this time she couldn't.



© 2011 ♥ Tanisha ♥


Author's Note

 ♥ Tanisha ♥
Not my best, but eh. ;/

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

348 Views
Added on May 9, 2011
Last Updated on June 2, 2011


Author

 ♥ Tanisha ♥
♥ Tanisha ♥

Columbus, OH



About
Hii, I'm Tanisha. I'm sixteen. I love to read and write. Pop culture makes up my life, and I'm a sports addict. Soccer is life. Enjoy my stories? xo more..

Writing