Chapter 71: Lemuria's Defense

Chapter 71: Lemuria's Defense

A Chapter by Shin

            “Seshiro is on his way here… Good; I’ll take care of him first.” Keisuro thinks to himself.

                        Seshiro and Aureana reach Keisuro’s location; he jumps off the building and lands in front of them. “We meet again.”

            “Keisuro stop this madness, this war won’t help anyone, why are you even following him?” Seshiro questions.

            “Because he’s my father obviously.”

            “He’s my father as well.”

            “He was your father, you’re nothing but a traitor, you turned your back on him and now you will pay with your life.”

            “Satoshi did terrible things; I can’t call him my hero any longer.”

            “You know nothing, enough talk.” He takes out his sword.

            “Aureana stay out of this, this is between me and him.” He takes out his sword as well.

            “Alright, don’t lose.” Aureana backs away.

                        Keisuro disappears and appears in front of Seshiro with his sword over his head making a downward slash saying “Soul Wave.” Seshiro sidesteps, Keisuro’s sword lands on the street making it all crack for miles around himself, the ground bursts upwards with Spirit Force destroying many blocks. Aureana lands on a street not far from them, Seshiro lands on some of the rubble, Keisuro is nowhere to be found, he looks around, but all of a sudden Keisuro is making another downward vertical slash, this time behind Seshiro, Seshiro simply places his sword on his back and blocks the attack.

            “Is this your idea of a fight?” Seshiro asks seriously.

            “You don’t know how much I’ve grown.” He puts pressure on his sword.

            “I know how much stronger you are, so don’t hold back.” He pushes him, but Keisuro keeps his ground, Seshiro jumps away, Keisuro quickly creates an ice replica of his sword and throws it at Seshiro and disappears. Seshiro still in midair uses his sword to block, but Keisuro appears under him jumping with his sword under Seshiro ready to cleave him in two, Seshiro rapidly places his feet on the dull side of his sword, Keisuro ends up clashing with it bringing a huge pressure along with upward ice spikes. “Damn! He’s about three times stronger than I am right now; I’m going to have to use it.” Seshiro thinks to himself as he bursts in Spirit Force, all the ice spikes disintegrate and Keisuro is blown away, he recovers in midair and lands safely.

            “He’s using it, his is very powerful.” Aureana thinks to herself.

            “Soul Blazer…” Keisuro says.

            “That’s right.” Seshiro nods.

            “Heh, let’s see how fast�"” He is cut off as Seshiro’s sword is next to his neck.

            “I’m not going to warn you again, stop what you are doing and leave.” He says in a serious tone.

            “Impressive… Your Soul Blazer is stronger than what I had in mind.”

                        Keisuro then pushes Seshiro’s sword away with his own and backs away.

            “Use your Soul Blazer Keisuro.”

            “Oh I will, but it’ll be a surprise.”

                        Seshiro goes in for the kill, Keisuro lifts his sword upwards preparing himself for a vertical slash.

            “What is he thinking? I can see that a mile away!” He thinks.

                        As Seshiro comes in Keisuro shouts. “Soul Wave!”

            “This time I’ll stop his attack.” He thinks.

                        Seshiro gets under his sword, Keisuro’s eyes shine, his Soul Blazer bursts as he swings down, Seshiro widens his eyes and blocks, but Keisuro’s sword sinks Seshiro at least thirty feet in the ground. Seshiro has a blank stare, his body bleeding all over, Keisuro backs away no longer in his Soul Blazer.

            “Where did he get such power with his Soul Blazer? He’s not even transformed anymore.” Aureana thinks.

                        Seshiro stands up, his shaking hands dropping his sword.

            “You should have enough strength to keep fighting, you better pick up that sword right now.” Keisuro comments.

                        Seshiro picks it up and jumps out of the crater, then wiping his face. Keisuro charges towards him again bursting with his Soul Blazer as he shouts. “Forgotten Winter!” Seshiro jumps to midair, Keisuro jumps after him, he throws his sword at Seshiro, Seshiro evades, his sword then shatters into pieces or so it seems. Seshiro looks upward only to see that Keisuro’s sword has turned into hundreds of ice replicas of his sword. As it rains deadly ice, Seshiro begins to shatter many of them to no end, Keisuro appears to his side as he comes towards him armed with two ice swords. Keisuro lands a clean hit, Seshiro spits blood and looks back only to notice Keisuro is nowhere to be seen and comes again in front of him again with two ice swords. Keisuro lands again and repeats coming from different directions until finally appearing above him and coming in to finish Seshiro. Seshiro is able to block that last blow by a hair, he lands very hard on the ground, Keisuro lands near him, Seshiro now completely drenched in blood and unable to stand.

            “Seshiro!” Aureana shouts.

            “I know what… you’re doing…” Seshiro says.

            “Finally caught on.”

            “You’re pretty smart… Using your Soul Blazer for… a few seconds to increase your… attacks way over double…”

            “That’s right, I trained over five years to accomplish it, as you may already suspect, it’s not an easy feat.”

            “Good you’re using your full powers…” He picks up his sword.

            “Don’t you dare say you’re not using yours.”

            “I’m not, I’m saving my true powers for Satoshi.”

            “Then what are you waiting for?”

                        Keisuro charges towards Seshiro, but he explodes in Soul Force, his hair turning red and his wounds healing very quickly. Keisuro says as he explodes in his Soul Blazer once again. “Final Whisper.” Seshiro widens his eyes as he notices he can’t move.

            “I released ice dust into your wounds when I last attacked you, your body is freezing from inside out, with one blow you will shatter to pieces!”

                        As Keisuro is about to finish off Seshiro, Aureana jumps in and blocks Keisuro’s sword with her hand, he looks at her with wide eyes, he notices she’s in her Soul Blazer form as it disappears.

            “You just copied what I do with my Soul Blazer? That’s impossible to learn by just looking!”

            “You think you’re the only one that came up with that? Seshiro doesn’t know because he doesn’t use the Soul Blazer like I once did, but I trained way more than you.”

                        Keisuro coughs blood.

            “You’re already dead Kei.”

                        He falls on the ground, Seshiro reverts back to his form, Aureana takes out black handcuffs and handcuffs Seshiro. He makes a surprised look. “What is this? Why did you arrest me?”

            “For your own safety, those are made out of artificial Mortality Stone, so right now you have no control of any type of power you may or may not possess. I will be the one to defeat Satoshi, you stay put.”

            “You’re not strong enough!”

            “You were about to die for crying out loud!”

            “No, I was already mobile by the time you blocked his attack.”

            “I don’t care, I wasn’t planning on you to take on Satoshi anyways.”

            “This is stupid!”

                        Aureana runs off towards Satoshi, Seshiro runs after her, but he’s running too slowly. As this happens, Satoshi thinks to himself. “Keisuro got himself killed… but Seshiro will simply take his place, everything is going better than I thought. Finally, I’m finally going to end Lemuria’s existence, the only thing standing between me and resurrecting Ancelot.”

            None of Lemuria’s soldiers run away, everyone is scared as they see the frightening sight of a fallen hero and his army. The soldier’s commander of Lemuria, Phil pulls out a megaphone and holds it to his mouth. “Satoshi! In the name of Lemuria, pull back! We are ready to eradicate you if you enter this area! We are more than ready for resistance! Pull back and retreat!”

                        Satoshi just stands and grins at the immense defense wall that they had prepared. Without minding his warning he proceeds walking to Lemuria. As he walks his Spirit Force begins to accumulate, pure blue energy flows upward from his body forming what seems like giant aura wings from his back. Lemuria’s soldiers ready into attack position.

            “Nobody… but nobody is capable of stopping destiny. It is written in the stars, my comrades. Your downfall will come today for Ancelot… and for us, Ancelians! Rejoice, my fallen ones! Soon we will unite as one! Soon we will govern this world, as we once did before!” Satoshi screams to the spirit of the ones he once belonged with.

                        Meanwhile, Aureana reaches her men, they are in front of a table in a tent forming a plan.

            “Okay soldiers, we’ll delay Satoshi here, what we have to do is form a massive aerial assault against the Ancelot colony north of Lemuria, it’ll be the perfect ambush though we have to hurry because they might already be making counter measures for this.” Aureana says.

                        A soldier suddenly comes running into the tent and says panting. “Commander Aureana! Units are ready, and awaiting your command to engage Ancelot!”

            “…Tell them to stand by for now, they will receive further orders when the time is right.” Aureana says.

                        Another soldier comes in and interrupts. “Uh… commander? You have… uh, some visitors outside, should I let him through?”

            “No… I’ll take care of this myself…” Aureana says as she walks out of the operations center in search for the ones looking for her. Seshiro and Hisana walk towards her.

            “…Seshiro! I told you to stand down! What are you doing in here!? Why did you follow me!?” Aureana asks.

            “I can’t let you take him on your own, please take these off!”

            “Why Seshiro? Why?”

            “I’m sorry… but he’s there, that b*****d, Satoshi… I have to do something about-” Seshiro is cut off by a slap from Aureana. “Don’t let your feelings cloud your judgment! I know how you feel, but if you fight him head-on like this you’ll die.! That’s why I cuffed you.

            “She’s right Seshi, there’s too many, in the end, it’s the number game that wins.” Hisana says.

                        A moment of silence falls, Seshiro clenches his fist angrily.

            “Listen, I know you can hardly hold back, but don’t you see he is not alone, he has a whole army, and it’s not something you would go up against all on your own.” Aureana says.

            “I know that…” Seshiro says.

            “Let us handle it for now.” Aureana says.

            “So you’re thinking about going to the front lines?” Seshiro asks.

            “Of course.” Aureana nods.

            “You better come back alive…” Seshiro says.

                        One of the soldiers comes out from the tent. “Commander, we just received information that the assault on Satoshi and his army has begun.”

                        Aureana nods to Seshiro and Hisana, then they all walk to the center of operations, there they look at some cameras that are placed in the battle field to see the progress of the battle, the battle grows fierce. The video footage shows the results of the assault aren’t turning to become good enough; Satoshi is rending and slashing everyone who stands in his way, his army is pushing the Lemurian army back, Satoshi quickly defeats many soldiers, then walking towards one of Lemuria’s soldiers.

            “N-No! P-Please! Have mercy! I give u-” The soldier is cut off by Satoshi’s high speed tackle. “Gwah!”

                        The soldier is sent flying after that tackle Satoshi had given to him.

            “Did your race have mercy when Ancelians asked for it?!” Satoshi asks.

                        Satoshi raises his sword and slashes the soldier’s torso mercilessly.

            “How dare they ask for mercy when they didn’t have mercy on our race… my brothers... forgive them.” Satoshi says.

            “Commander Aureana! We’re losing heavy firepower trying to stand against Satoshi! The main gate will be vulnerable soon enough, if we don’t organize a valid code of attack to stand against Satoshi! He and his army are just too strong!” A female soldier says.

            “No! We cannot allow them to penetrate the main gate! Commander Aureana… I have no choice but to cancel the engaging plans onto Ancelot… we have to defend our country! It takes priority!” Phil says.

            “But why?” Seshiro asks.

            “He has to cancel the plans even if it would have been a better defense against Ancelot, Satoshi is costing Lemuria a great loss of power, and little by little he’s destroying the city.” Hisana explains.

                        Aureana angrily grabs a radio. “This is commander Aureana, I order you to retreat from the assault attack on Ancelot… Once you come back I want you to protect Lemuria with everything you got.”

                        After a while Aureana walks outside of the base along with all her soldiers readying her team to protect the city, while Satoshi and his army has already destroyed a third of Lemuria. Aureana and her soldiers are ready to attack head on Satoshi and his army.

            “Seshiro… Hisana… I want you to stay here, okay? The battle is going to get very dangerous and I want both of you to be safe. Just don’t be in here when the battle gets tougher, it’s not going to be easy.” Aureana orders as she gazes at the ashes of the lost city, everything is almost in flames; she and her soldier’s head towards Satoshi leaving Seshiro and Hisana behind, once she reaches the sector where Satoshi supposedly is, one of Aureana’s soldiers shouts at her. “Commander! Watch OUT!”

                        Aureana soon looks at Satoshi, who is charging his sword with blue energy to unleash a brutal wave of energy.

            “More fools!? Have you not realized what has happened!? It’s the call… the Ancelian destiny is calling…! DESTROY!” Satoshi says.

                        A wild blue beam rushes to the units, luckily they have enough time to evade and they do so. Many building collapse to his power, Aureana’s soldiers as well as Satoshi’s army clashes in battle, firing their guns. Many buildings are set dancing in fire; Aureana’s defense line is the last hope and probably the only one who would stand a chance against the Ancelian Satoshi and his army. Meanwhile, back at the main base, Seshiro stands against a wall biting his nails while Hisana looks around at all the civilians.

            “Damn it, I should’ve gone with Aureana…” Seshiro says angrily.

            “We could always help the civilians until Aureana returns.” Hisana remarks.

                        As they talk, Sophia once again appears in front of them.

            “Sophia! Where were you?” Seshiro asks.

            “I was a little busy evacuating the civilians, why were you arrested?”

            “Forget that, what are you doing here?” Seshiro asks.

            “I came to help you of course.” Sophia replies.

                        Seshiro smirks; meanwhile Aureana and the crew are defending the area against Satoshi and his men, it seems that the battle is almost even in both sides. More than a few lives are lost in the endurance the battle has, Aureana and Satoshi has less than twenty soldiers at hand, Aureana keeps engaging Satoshi.

            “Retreat and leave Lemuria if you don’t want to lose your life! We also have Ancelot locked on! You choose! Your precious Ancelot, or the destruction of Lemuria!” Aureana screams, telling her forces to stand by for a moment.

            “You… I know you are acquainted with Seshiro. Wait… I remember you… you’re the daughter of my master.” Satoshi comments.

            “That’s right.”

                        Satoshi chuckles softly then shows a terrifying face of anger.

            “Where is the chosen one!? Where is the one chosen by the Ancelian spirits!? Where is he you b***h!?” Satoshi points his sword at Aureana, she backs away a little.

            “Seshiro? Leave him alone, he has nothing to do with this! You used to be a hero, Satoshi… What happened to you!? You saved lives! You defended the weak… and you were good at it! What on earth happened to you!? Why are you so weak minded now!?” Aureana questions.

                        Satoshi doesn’t listen, and then he lets out a horrifying amount of Spirit Force, he then makes a diagonal slash that lets out an energy slash that goes straightly to Aureana. She tries to evade, but it’s impossible, she is paralyzed due to the static that goes out of the roaring slash. In desperation, a man of the unit that Aureana had been granted risks his life for Aureana.

            “Oh no! Lieutenant Eidos! Are you okay!?” Aureana screams rushing to him, then; she takes his body and leans him onto her. “It’ll be alright, Eidos… just don’t go!”

                        The officer called Eidos gasps and talks. “Sorry commander… but I… had no choice… my death will not be in vain… It is traded for hopes of Lemuria’s sanity and I believe that Lemuria will survive.”

                        With these words, the man’s conscience fades, and so, collapses. Satoshi goes to the man’s corpse and stabs his sword in the man’s torso, raises it up high, thus casting fire on his body and burning it to ashes.

            “An Ancelian death… your comrade, from this day forward, died in the hands of an Ancelian. Now the most honorable death in this pitiful world that the man has created.” Satoshi says.

                        As the ashes fly on the sky, his comrades observe in anger and fear at the same time.

            “No! HYAH!!” One of the soldier’s attacks Satoshi, it appears like this man’s death had blinded him, he soon begins firing like a mad man. “Satoshi, you b*****d! You’ll pay for what you did to him!”

                        He keeps firing against Satoshi, Satoshi evades all the bullets and quickly cleaves the soldier’s machinegun in two, he then punches the man on his torso, and sends him flying directly to a burning tree, in which the man recovers.

            “Damn! He’s too strong! How can I defeat such man!?” The soldier thinks to himself.

                        Satoshi appears behind him striking the final blow on his back.

            “Whaaa… Ugh!” The soldier gasps.

                        Some of Aureana’s soldiers come running to her.

            “Commander! You have to evacuate! We have it under control; reinforcements are on their way, Phil’s orders!” A soldier says.

            “I guess I have no choice, there are still people we must evacuate from the city.” Aureana says.

                        Aureana begins leaving then looking back at all the reinforcements engaging into battle against Satoshi and his army and as she goes away, the fire keeps blinding her view. She has no choice but to run out of the place before its made ashes along with her, Aureana then directs herself to the main base where Seshiro and Hisana await her return.

            “Aureana! You came back!” Seshiro says with relief.

            “We have to get out of here, now! Let’s evacuate the people here to a safer sector.” Aureana says.

            “Yeah, let’s do it.” Hisana nods.

            “Yeah, we have to get as many people out of here as possible!” Sophia comments.

            “Who is she?” Aureana asks.

            “An old friend, she’s helping out.” Seshiro responds.

            “Good, we need the manpower.” Aureana states.

            “Hehe, more like women power.” Sophia remarks.

                        Aureana and the party successfully evacuate the people out of harm’s way.

            “Aureana!” A girl screams anxiously.

            “Merlian! Listen, Merlian… it’s really good to see you right now, but we’ll have to leave the introductions for later, right now we have our hands full with the evacuation. I really need your help, please lead these people to the middle of the city, I have to report to Phil, Seshiro… Hisana, come with me!” Aureana says.

                        Seshiro, Hisana and Aureana all head towards the hangar to report to the Phil, soon enough they hear an immense explosion coming from the already destroyed sector and when Aureana looks back, it is none other than Satoshi. It seems that the soldiers sacrifice was in vain, they can’t do anything against Satoshi though it seems as if his men were also killed.

            “No… they’re all dead… Damn it!” Aureana says furiously.

                        The party has no other choice but to keep going to their leader, soon enough they reach the hangar Phil is in.

            “So… it’s destroyed, little by little, Satoshi is destroying Lemuria, like it was just another rock in his way…” Phil shakes his head. “Listen… I want you to get out of the city; Satoshi and his army are just too powerful and merciless. He will stop at nothing to destroy Lemuria and reach his current goal of resurrecting Ancelot.”

                        Phil turns his back at them on sadness.

            “No! We will not give up! Lemuria stands a chance! We cannot give up on something that took our people so much to restore! We just can’t! We have to fight, Phil! Let us fight! If we don’t, then our soldiers deaths would’ve been just in… vain. And I’m not about to let that happen! I choose to fight!”

            “……” Phil doesn’t reply to Aureana’s words, Phil begins walking towards the destroyed sector and dies along everyone else in vain.

            “Damn it, Damn it, D****T! Why doesn’t anybody have hope anymore!? Do I have to do this myself!?” Aureana kneels on the floor and starts punching in frustration; Seshiro gazes at the frustrated Aureana as she takes all of her anger out.

            “Aureana… please… cheer up! He’ll probably get tired and go!” Sophia smiles, Aureana stands up silently and looks back at the party.

            “Heh… you are naïve, aren’t you, Sophy? Do you think he’ll get tired because he’s a ‘bully’!? Well, think again… this man is not a bully… he’s a killer! And killers don’t back down because they’re ‘tired’! Don’t forget that!” Aureana says.

                        Seshiro gazes silently and surprised at Aureana, Aureana keeps walking and leaves Seshiro and the rest on their own.

            “Give her some space; she needs to clear her mind.” Sophia comments.

            “Yeah, but I don’t think she even has the time to clear her mind, we’re in the middle of a warzone.” Hisana remarks.

            “I just hope she doesn’t go do something stupid.” Seshiro says.

                        Aureana lost in thought walks outside and keeps walking then looking straight ahead.

            “I might be Lemuria’s last hope.” Aureana starts searching for Satoshi, after a while she finally finds him.

            “You… where is the chosen one!? TELL ME!” Satoshi yells desperately as he points his sword towards her once again.

            “…You want him that badly? Then come and take me down… you’ll pay for what you did to the people of this city!!” Aureana takes out a longsword and stands ready, Aureana and Satoshi begins a fierce battle in the sector; the little that stood by hoes away because of the first clash of swords. The two of them attacking themselves mercilessly.

            “Why, Satoshi!? Why do you want to destroy Lemuria!? What do you win by destroying this city!? Answer me!!” Aureana asks as she keeps clashing sword with Satoshi.

            “Foolish woman… Ancelot is a key to give me power… You see, the planet itself has energy called Nature Force and I need that energy to revive Ancelot, unfortunately for you, Nature Force concentrates the most in Lemuria.” Satoshi explains.

            “Then why kill the people?” Aureana asks.

            “Nature Force alone is not enough, a sacrifice of blood must be made and the entire population of this city should suffice and that is not all, the chosen one, Seshiro is to be used as a fountain of Spirit Force so that Ancelot can be revived once again! This is why I trained Seshiro and Keisuro from the start… so that one of them becomes a warrior with superior Spirit Force and becomes the sacrifice needed, but only Seshiro is left of the two, the only success. Imagine… it is the result of pure Spirit Force!” Satoshi explains as he extends both arms, and it seems like they are gathering some sort of energy. All of this while speaking of his plans, laughing hysterically.

            “…You’re mad, Satoshi. You’re really mad. Why would you sacrifice your hometown!? The place where you were born and lived!? The place in where you made friends! What kind of living being are you!? You’re the most ungrateful worm I have ever met! And, not satisfied with that, you also want to involve Seshiro in your stupid plans! I’m not going to let you touch him or anyone else… even if it means… dying in here! In this battle!” Aureana expands her hands on her front, and then some sparks started glittering around her arms, like getting ready for an attack, both of them unleash a wicked howl of Spirit Force to each other, and by so, clashing with each other auras. Both of them are equally strong it seems, after a long period of time, both they’re Spirit Forces push against one another until suddenly a great explosion that sends everything on its sight flying and burning. Sparks of fire and lightning destroy what is left of the ruins of the already destroyed sector. After a while, the explosion disappears, leaving only a great fog coming out of the area, both of them are still standing, looking at each other in a guarding position, they glare for a while. Satoshi surprisingly rushes to Aureana and manages to attack somehow, in that moment; an even fiercer battle grows between the two of them.

            “… huh!?” Aureana breathes heavily, she then notices a little girl dressed in black, trying to look for safety, this doesn’t make things easy for her, she decides to go down to get her out of the scene, Satoshi appears in front of her.

            “…Running away from destiny, my rival?” Satoshi asks mockingly.

                        He lets out a wild slash of Spirit Force from his sword; Aureana luckily evades, and provokes an explosion by rapidly accumulating Spirit Force in her hand at once and letting it out on the ground to buy some time.

            “Hey! What are you doing!? Are you trying to get killed!?” Aureana asks.

                        The girl shakes her head side to side, in fear, and almost crying, Aureana takes the girl and flees from the explosion’s crash site, to deliver the girl to safety.

            “There… don’t get out of here until I tell you to! I’ll be back for you in a… huh!? GAAAH!! Aureana gasps as an energy ball hits her back, she barely embraces the attack. “Ugh… Hehehe… being a commander’s not easy. Stay here, okay!?”

                        The girl nods, in fear, Aureana’s back is severely hurt, and still, she has strength to keep fighting, she rushes at high speed, and Satoshi takes a severe tackle from Aureana, but surprisingly, he counters the tackle, grabbing Aureana’s right hand. He starts twisting for a long time until he lets Aureana go at a brutal speed, Aureana clashes with a ruined building, and Satoshi goes to the inside to keep fighting. Satoshi is surprised to see how he is received by a kick on the face by Aureana. This makes Satoshi fly out of the building, as Aureana follows his trail; he recovers, hitting Aureana’s face with the hilt of his sword. Eventually that makes her lose balance and ends up falling to the ground; she is about to faint out of pain.

            “No… I can’t fail now, not now of all times… but, I can’t even move. What’s wrong with me? It can’t be that I got tired… How can it be possible that a man has such wicked strength and willpower? He and his army alone took out almost all of Lemuria in just a couple of hours… I… I have no choice. I have to use what I promised that I would never use again, if I don’t use this, then… Lemuria will be destroyed. I’m sorry, father, I’m their only             hope.” Aureana thinks to herself.

                        Satoshi has already hit the ground, waiting with a raised fist, to receive Aureana in that raised fist, it takes a while, but Satoshi’s offensive connects, he has successfully received Aureana on the ground. Then, he notices that Aureana is crying, she slips a tear after a long gone while.

            “Did you finally realize that you’re no match for Ancelot’s destiny, my beautiful rival?” Satoshi chuckles.

            “Not exactly… I just didn’t believe I had to break such a promise as mine… in order to defeat you!!” Aureana says.

                        Aureana lets out a horrifying scream, a very strong Spirit Force begins shaking the ground, a blue aura comes out of her body, the aura is almost howling.

            “Soul Blazer.” Aureana whispers then making a one hundred eighty degree twist and punching him on the side of the torso.

            “…What!? GAH!” Satoshi screams in pain, Aureana had just gone beyond her potentials and limits; she is way stronger, fiercer and faster. As this happens Seshiro, Hisana and Sophia are feeling the ground shaking.

            “This Spirit Force… is it really Aureana?” Hisana asks in disbelief.

            “No! She’s using the Soul Blazer!” Seshiro says.

            “Huh? How does she know how to use it?” Hisana asks.

            “Hmm?” Sophia looks at them puzzled.

            “Her father taught her, her father is the one that taught that to Satoshi, and then Satoshi taught me and Keisuro.” Seshiro explains.

            “But, her Spirit Force, even though it’s strong, it’s not as strong as when you use it, to tell you the truth, it’s about a little over the power I had when I used a small dosage of the Spirit Shot.” Hisana comments.

            “Damn! It won’t be enough to kill him!” Seshiro says.

            “No, she won’t, even I have much stronger Spirit Force than her now at my full power without the Spirit Shot or Maxwell.” Hisana remarks.

            “We have to save her before it’s too late! Quick Hisana! Take these off!” Seshiro says worried.

            “I can’t, they’re made out of Mortality Stone, we need the keys.”

            “Aureana has them…”

            “What are we waiting for then? Let’s go get them!” Sophia says.



© 2014 Shin


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

pretty awesome chapter, very intense with the war and the battle against the insane Satoshi, Seshiro better get over there quickly to save Aureana from that D****e! lol keep it up man!

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

290 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 23, 2011
Last Updated on July 22, 2014

Elemental Ascension


Author

Shin
Shin

Hartford, CT



About
I love to write and draw, not much other than that. Elemental Ascension creation date: September 10th, 2004 Contest Awards: A New Fantasy Era Contest: 1st - Elemental Ascension - Jul 19, 201.. more..

Writing
Chapter 03: Origin Chapter 03: Origin

A Chapter by Shin