Shameless Chapter Sixteen

Shameless Chapter Sixteen

A Chapter by Emma Marie Taylor

Eight years ago, six continents banded together to start a war on North America. It was known as the HexaWar. Five-hundred soldiers of each continent rose up from the ashes and together, destroyed what was once known as the world's strongest country. Unprepared, the American army was easily taken over by the six continents. Stumbling to find the cause of the war, government soon discovered the deep darkness of the cause.

The continents wanted the children.



Eighteen children, born on the eighth full moon of the twelfth month, were born with the blood of six forgotten continents.

These children, were not human.

Scattered across the globe, a dark, and horrifying secret hypnotized the minds of parents everywhere, blackmailing them into turning over their children to government officials for scientific research.

But not all parents were hypnotized.

Some did it voluntarily.

Searching in the dark for a cause and reason for the children's altered DNA, scientists carelessly began experimenting on the children, trying to stop the war.

These children, would be androids. Spies. Protectors of America.

But not all were a complete success.

The twelfth batch of children, nine, to be exact, were not completely successful. Two did not make it through the first skeletal surgery, three of them had mental disorders from the DNA transplant, three more were given the wrong chemicals, giving them an accidental power. And one, wasn't meant to be there at all.

Four children were not as lucky. Five children served for the country, while the last four were locked in laboratories, experimented on until the human bodies were decomposed, where they deposited their bodies for artificial ones. 90 percent artificial, and 10 percent human. These children were called Chromes.


After years of fighting, North America gained back control. Life went back to normal, but not for the nine children of the HexaWar.

These nine children had no reverse.


Seven of those children died.


And I watched all seven die.


And I can never forgive myself for that.


© 2012 Emma Marie Taylor


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I think this chapter was a bit confusing with all the numbers of kids that this and that happened to. Also I don't quite get what eighth full moon of 12th month means, or why you say blood of "forgotten" 6 continents... Sounded like those continents were victorious not forgotten. Otherwise fascinating.

Posted 11 Years Ago


AHHH! I got behind! I had to read a ton!! OMG! I gotta have the next chapter!! Talk about a twist! seriously, I didn't have a CLUE!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Wow... So dramatic! What a set-up! I loved it.. Chrome? I love that! So basically they are robots.. All messed-up-brains would do such thing to children! They are called in human world IDIOTS!!
Nice one this chapter! Keep writing!
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Lol.. I already read chapter 15.. And want to find out who is that Daniel guy?? Is there going to be.. read more
Emma Marie Taylor

11 Years Ago

Heeeheeeheee. Maybe, maybe not. :)
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Oooo!! I wanna find out!!! *wailing*
oooooooooooooo a background story thing here IM LOVING ITTT. You are like honestly an amazing writer like legit I can't get enough of ur chapters, like I finish one and I find myself wanting to read another,. I hope I do that to the people who are reading my book.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Emma Marie Taylor

11 Years Ago

Aw thank you so much! And I really bet people do the same thing with your book (is going to check it.. read more
The Fallen

11 Years Ago

I hope they are :P Anyways I hope you like it as well and Your very welcome

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

220 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 15, 2012
Last Updated on October 15, 2012
Tags: science fiction, mothers, shame, chapter, short, mystery, drama


Author

Emma Marie Taylor
Emma Marie Taylor

Muncie, IN



About
I am fifteen years old. I am a sophomore in high school, and writing is my passion. I love poetry, books, novellas, short stories, limericks, lyrics, stories, journals, blogs, chapters, etc. I lov.. more..

Writing