Zemia Chata: Love and Misery

Zemia Chata: Love and Misery

A Chapter by karmic

“Father? She called him father?” Cast thought while sitting down in the sand in the abandon city.

“Could she be Suzie? But how?” he muttered to himself, as flashbacks came flying through his head.

“Origin, What did you mean about you being in my father’s body?” Cast asked.

“Boy you’re full of questions. Even though the answer is right in front of you” Origin replied. Cast gave an uneasy look at the buildings.

“I can’t do this anymore. God help me” Cast muttered

“So are you just going to let the world fall just like that? Just because you had a bad day. The only god you have is Lucy” Sean said, while walking next to him; he looked at the building and shook his head.

“I can’t believe she chose you over me” Sean paused and looked at Cast.

“What am’ I suppose to do? I don’t what I’m fighting for anymore. It’s just like before, I have lost my will to fight” Cast said back.

“Then make a new reason. Joey, Sara, and Dawn your reason” he barked, while picking Cast up by his shirt and tossing him to the ground. Cast looked at the ground and sighed.

“I need you to help me then. I need you to help me protect them” Cast responded; he rose to his feet and put out his hand.

“I’m only doing this because I owe Lucy” Sean said, while reaching his hand out and grabbing Cast’s.

 

 

“We’re home” Louse called.

“About time” Amy barked.

“Well we thought you and Ramiel needed some alone time” Louse laughed. He looked around the prison and shrugged his shoulders.

“What?” Amy asked.

“Well I was wondering where Ramiel was” he said, curiously.

“Don’t worry about it. Where’s the kid?” she replied.

“Huh. He’s with Joyce. They’re getting along well” Louse laughed. Joyce walked into the room with the kid on he shoulders.

“Put me down! Leave me alone!” The boy yelled; the boy kneed Joyce in the face, leaving her dazed for awhile.

“Poor Joyce” Amy whispered to Louse.

“We found him playing in a puddle of blood after killing his family. It looks like we caught him at the right time” Louse scratched his head.

“So he’s the last of the Vibles” Amy muttered.

“Yea him and that other kid” Louse said back. Joyce tossed the boy to the floor.

“What is your name” Amy asked.

“Wow. Your pretty” the boy replied.

“Well thank you, but there is a huge age difference” she chuckled. Louse shook his head.

“Don’t be fooled kid she is a monster” he said. Amy groaned and kicked him in the leg.

“I’m not a kid! I’m fourteen in a half” the boy barked

“Hmm so what’s you name?” Amy asked again.

“My name is Welch” the boy responded.

“Welch?” Louse repeated.

“Yes! That’s what I said” Welch yelled.

“Well, um…Welch do you know what you are?” Amy asked.

“A Vible. I guess” he shrugged.

“He knows?” Louse said stunned.

“Well the girl did mutter it not to long ago” Welch rolled his eyes.

“How about I kill you where you stand kid” Louse threatened.

“I’m not a kid!” Welch yelled.

“Hah. Ramiel where are you?” Amy thought, letting out a sigh.

 

 

“The smell of them is on her” one demon said, while ducking behind the trash can.

“I can’t wait to eat her” another demon said, as it licked its lips. The demon’s whiskers stood up from excitement, as both demons watched Sara walk down the ally.

“Just a little closer” the first demon said; the demon got ready to pounce as Sara approached the end of the ally.

“Go!” the second demon said, as it jumped up and tried to grab Sara. She let out a scream after seeing the demon. The demon scratched her face to stop her from screaming; Sara fell to the floor and saw her blood pour from her face.

“Cast save me” she then whispered. The ally shook as a light appeared between Sara and the two demons.

“It’s one of them” the first demon yelled. The first demon’s head slid off and its body, and caught on fire.

“Brother!” the second demon yelled, while swinging its spiky tail towards the light, but the light turned into a human figure and grabbed the demon’s tail. The figure then broke the tail in half and sliced the demon in two. Sara looked up at the figure; her blood dripped into her eyes, but she was still able to see what it was.

“I can barely breathe” Sara coughed.

“Are you ok? My name is Peter. I’m an angel” he said.

“Why are you telling me this?” Sara asked, while trying to crawl away.

“I’m not here to harm you, but to warn you to stay away from that boy” Peter said.

“Boy? Could he be talking about Cast?” Sara thought.

“This is your warning” he continued, as he began to disappear.

“Wait. Why are the angel enemies with Cast?” Sara yelled, but Peter was already gone. Sara stood up and wiped herself off.

“I want to help Cast” Sara whimpered.

 

 

Milphree shot the demon four more times as she stood on it’s neck.

“She is kinda scary” Alex whispered to the demon he was fighting; the demon nodded it’s head in agreement.

“I think you should run. She is coming this way” Alex added. The demon nodded it’s head again and took off.

“I’m sorry that ruin our date” Alex paused and looked at Milphree.

“I mean our day out” he cleared his throat. Milphree blushed and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around her and smiled; she looked up at him and kissed him on the cheek.

 

“Sean. Can I ask you something?” Cast asked.

“What is it?” Sean groaned.

“Lucy only gives deals to people with a purpose right? What is yours?” Cast questioned.

“You want to know my background” he said back.

“If you don’t mind” Cast replied, while walking through the sand of the abandon city.

“I lost my mom in the war and was left with my drunken father. My purpose as you put it, is revenge for all the pain I have suffered. I’m simply her bodyguard” Sean responded; he looked at the sand as the wind carried it away. “I don’t need a reason to fight anymore. I just do and I hope you find out how to do the same” he coldly said.

“So you’re okay with being a shield” Cast said, while looking up at the sky.

“You feel it too don’t you?” Sean asked.

“Yea, more and more demons have appeared. I wonder why” he replied.

“Something is going to happen” Sean said back.

“One more question Sean. Do you regret anything?” Cast asked.

“No” San muttered, sadly, while pulling out his sword. A huge demon emerged from the sand and attacked Cast. Cast moved out the way and landed on the demon’s back; he pulled out his sword and stabbed the demon. The demon grabbed Cast and threw him to the ground. The demon slammed its fist down towards Cast; it was too late for him to move. Cast flinched, but felt nothing. He opened his eyes to see Sean blocking the demon’s hand with his sword.

“Let me fight him!” Origin said.             

“No!” Cast yelled, while standing back up and wiping the blood off of his lip.

“Schrit!” Sean yelled, as his sword transformed. Barbwire wrapped around the blade and a chain appeared at the tip of the guard. Cast looked at his sword and at the demon.

“Maybe I should name my sword now” he muttered.

“Umm. Cysoft?” Cast yelled, while holding his sword up; he looked and saw that his sword didn’t transform. “Hey Sean why did mine not transform?” he asked. Sean grabbed the chain on the tip of the guard and started spinning it. The sword began to rotate the wind around it.

“Your sword has to accept the name or it won’t work” Sean answered, while smashing his sword on top of the demon’s head.

“You don’t like the name?” Cast whispered to his sword. “I guess I’ll have to do things the way I usually do” Cast said; he jumped into the air and drove his sword into the demon’s back. The demon fell to the floor and began to growl.

“I want your souls” the demon moaned. “I need them to become stronger” the demon yelled. Sean then stabbed the demon between the eyes; the demon caught on fire and its soul was released from its body.

“I killed it so I think this is mine” Sean said, while absorbing the soul.

“I helped” Cast groaned.

“So what” Sean teased.

“I have to get going anyway” Cast said, while looking at the sun beginning to set.

“See ya” Sean yawned. Cast jumped into the air and disappeared into the sky. Cast looked down at the ground and sighed.

“Lucy my god? I’m a slave” he laughed, as a tear drop escaped his eye.

 

 

Dawn waited outside the school for Aeon.

“I can’t believe how much power he has” Dawn thought, while flashes of Aeon flying to the school filled her mind. “I wonder if Cast can do the same thing” she muttered. Dawn looked as a tear drop fell in front of her.

“Is it about to rain?” Dawn thought; she looked up at the sky and saw that there was not one grey cloud in the sky.

“What are you thinking about?” Aeon asked, while breaking her train of thought.

“Oh uh nothing” Dawn fumbled her words. Aeon noticed but he just stood there and smiled. “I should get going”

“Do you want me to drop you off?” Aeon asked.

“No I’ll be alright. I don’t like being a damsel in distress” she smiled.

“I understand” Aeon said back.

“Bye” Dawn called back, as she started running home.

“Hm. Looks like someone is in love” Devin teased; his arm and waist were covered in bandages.

“Hey you shouldn’t be moving with all of those injuries” Aeon yelled.

“I’m guessing you’re the guy who flew me here” Devin paused when seeing the expression change on Aeon’s face. Aeon stepped closer to Devin and stopped.

“I wish you were unconscious for that, I really do wish that. I’ll leave you alone for now, but I’m sorry to say if we meet again. I will have no other choice but to kill you” Aeon whispered softly. Devin’s eyes widen with fear as he heard the words. Aeon stepped back and walked away. Devin then put his hands into his pocket and smiled.

“I’ll see you there” he muttered, as he walked back into the school’s gym.

 

Joseph sat at his desk and looked out the window; he looked over at Kados and shook his head in disguised.

“Tomorrow My palace will be decontaminated of this New heaven scum and the new world will be born from the sacrifices made of my supporters” Joseph smiled.

“I still have to find out what happened at York Island, but for now I’ll just say New heaven has control of it” Joseph thought.

 

Cast landed in front of his house and walked in; he found Joey sitting upside down on the couch when he walked in.

“Hey bro. Where have you been?” Joey greeted, while sitting right side up.

“Nowhere” Cast replied, as he headed to the kitchen and grabbed an apple out of the fruit bowl.

“What with all the sand?” Joey asked. Cast looked at his clothes and saw that it was covered in sand from the abandon city.

“I was on the beach” Cast responded; he was about to take a bite of his apple, but he then turned his head to see Dawn entering the house.

“Welcome home” Cast took a small bite out of the apple while looking at Dawn from the corner of his eye.

“Thank you” Dawn smiled; she stopped and looked at the sand on his body.

“Why are you covered in sand?” Dawn added.

“He was at the beach today” Joey laughed, as he entered his room and closed the door behind him.

“The beach? I was just at the beach today and he wasn’t there” she thought. Cast sunk his teeth into the apple, but then stopped from the look Dawn was giving him.

“Hmm?” he muttered with his teeth still in the apple.

“Oh nothing” Dawn smiled.

“What did you do today?” Cast asked; he finally took the bite and began to chew.

“Nothing much” Dawn replied. She sat down on the couch; he then threw her an apple as he sat down next to her.

“You don’t seem forceful with questions today” Cast laughed. Dawn turned to him and laid on his lap while curling up her legs.

“I don’t feel like arguing today” she yawned. Dawn then took a bite out of her apple and looked up at Cast.

“That’s new” Cast said back. He raised his apple to his face and looked at it.

“I have all I need to know for today” Dawn said, while sitting up and leaning her head in towards Cast. “I was at the beach today too” she smiled, as she took a bite of his apple and walked away.

 

Milphree gave a written paper to Damien and waited for his response.

“His eyes turned blue?” Damien asked; she nodded her head and looked at her brother who just entered the room.

“He must have become active after contact with the Vibles” Damien sighed.

“Which one?” Aeon asked.

“I’m not sure. I checked on the first Vible, but it’s still locked up. Which ever one made him active must be stronger then an arch angel. Who ever is gathering these monsters are going to try and free the first cherubim, but right now Milphree I need you to kill Alex” Damien said back. Milphree face saddened; Aeon noticed her eyes beginning to water.

“What did the Vible activate in Alex? Why do we need to kill him?” Aeon asked.

“The Vible activated God’s soul” Damien replied.

“God’s soul?” Aeon asked.

“Yes. I’m sure I told you the story of my uncle already haven’t I? Well when dying he made sure that the Vibles made it here and that his soul was split up. So when killed his followers could bring him back” Damien explained.

“He’s probably already here, but he needs the pieces of his soul to become strong again” he continued.

“Already here?” Aeon thought.

“Now do you understand why you must kill him?” Damien asked Milphree; Milphree nodded her head slowly. Aeon walked over to her and whispered. “For brother.” She nodded her head again and left the room.

“Alex” she then said under her breath.

 

 

 

Cast stood in an empty dark room; his hands were drenched with blood and whispers filled his head.

“Cast how could you?” A voice screamed. Cast looked up from his blood soaked hands and saw Dawn staring at him. Dawn’s face was horrified and tears filled her eyes.

“It’s okay I’ll get use to it” She then smiled, as the tears that filled her eyes turned into blood. “Won’t I Aeon?” she continued. Aeon appeared out of the shadow and held Dawn by the waist.

“Of course you will” Aeon laughed, and kissed her.

“Dawn wait” Cast paused, and looked at his stomach; he saw a sword going through him; Cast fell to his knees and turned his head.

“Alex?” he whispered. Alex pulled his sword out of Cast and stepped back. Cast split into two people, one was still him and the other Origin. Origin looked at Cast and shook his head with pity. Origin lunged forward and stabbed Aeon and Alex. Dawn took a step back as Origin took a step closer.

“Dawn!” Cast yelled out, while trying to crawl to her; he eyes slowly closed as he saw Origin raising his sword to Dawn. Cast then woke up and saw Rez licking himself in front of him.

“Looks like you were having a nightmare” Rez stopped licking himself and looked at Cast. Sweat dripped off of his nose onto his sheets; he looked around and saw he was still in his living room.

“So it was a nightmare” Cast sighed, as he got up from the couch and jumped into the shower.

“After all that has happened, of course I would have a nightmare, but it felt so real” Cast thought, while jumping out of the shower and wrapping a towel around himself. He left the bathroom and entered the living room again; he sat down on the couch and continued thinking about the dream. Dawn came walking down the steps with a white T-shirt that went a little above he knees; she walked into the kitchen and grabbed a soda out of the refrigerator. Dawn turned and looked at Cast who was paying no attention to her and looking at the floor with his hands on his head.

“What’s up with you?” she asked, as she took a sip of her soda.

“Nothing” Cast mumbled, while looking up at her; she looked into Cast’s eyes and saw they looked exactly how they did before when Cast couldn’t remember his sister and his father. “It’s nothing I really want to talk about” he added. Dawn walked over and slapped Cast in the face; he looked up at her while rubbing his face.

“I’m not going to let you bottle this up like you usually do” Dawn barked. Cast turned his head back to the floor.

“I said tell m- I had a dream that I wasn’t able to protect you” Cast interrupted.

“Protect me from what” Dawn cleared her throat to the response.

“From myself” he coldly said.

“Your self?” Dawn muttered. “Well it was just a dream. I’m sure you will never have to protect me from yourself” Dawn giggled, but then stopped and saw the unsure look on Cast’s face.

“The party is today right?” Cast changed the subject.

“Yea” Dawn said trying to help the change.

“Would you like me to escort you?” Cast sadly asked.

“I’m sorry, but Aeon already asked” Dawn replied; he looked up at her and dropped his head back down.

 “You don’t have to protect me all the time. Let me protect you sometime” she said, returning to the subject. Cast looked up at her and kissed her; Dawn’s eyes were about to close, but she remembered Sara. Dawn pulled back and got up from the couch; she stopped at the stairs.

“I can’t” she said back, and continued her way up the stairs.

 

 

“So that’s the nest?” Alex questioned Lucy. She stopped painting her nails and looked up at the house.

“Yup that’s it” she replied. Alex looked around to see if Milphree was following him.

“She is not here” Lucy said, while painting her nails.

“Hm. What are you talking about” he cleared his throat.

“That girl you were with yesterday. She is not here” Lucy explained.

“You were spying on me?” Alex barked.

“No. I was just checking up on you, while you not knowing I was there” she responded.

“That’s called spying” he said back.

“Whatever. I should warn you about that girl, but I won’t” Lucy sighed.

“Why not! Aren’t you suppose to be helping me” Alex yelled.

“Yea, but Cast is my favorite. He’s yours too isn’t he?” she giggled.

“Why must you say things like that” he rolled his eyes. Lucy got up and walked away; she turned back and looked at Alex.

“Attack at night. That girl will be here too” Lucy smiled.

 

 

Lorey looked around the army’s base and felt a wave of loneliness come over her; she sat down on the bench and put her head down.

“Don’t think about me too much” Devin laughed. Lorey looked up as her eyes widened.

“You’re alive!” she jumped up and hugged him.

“Ouch. I still have my bandages on under this” Devin smiled; she buried her head into his chest.

“How did you survive?” Lorey asked, as she looked up at his face.

“I guess I have a guardian angel” he said.

“Didn’t you shoot a captain. Shouldn’t you be in jail?” she asked, suspiciously.

“I’m just lucky” Devin laughed.

“Lucky my a*s!” a woman said, while smacking Devin in the back of the head.

“Must you hit me sis” Devin cried out.

“ Sis?” Lorey muttered; she noticed the general badge on the woman’s uniform.

“What did I tell you about calling me sis here. Its completely inappropriate” the woman barked.

“Cool it Eve. I’m sorry” Devin apologized.

“You’re lucky I believed your story about the captain or you would be in jail right now” Eve turned to Lorey. “ You must be the one that pig of a captain was after. I’m General Eve” Eve greeted.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Lorey” she said back.

“Hm. I can’t blame the captain though, you are kind of cute” Eve giggled.

“Talk about inappropriate” Devin mumbled.

“Shut it” Eve yelled, while hitting him in the head.

“Why does she keep on beating on him when he has those wounds” Lorey thought with a frightened expression on her face.

“Hey Lorey can you help me with something?” Eve asked. Lorey nodded her head in wait for the question.

“Can you take care of stupid over here? I don’t need him getting banged up any more” Eve poked him.

“Yes sir” Lorey saluted; Eve smiled and walked away.

“Remember I’m counting on you” Eve called, as she left the room.

“Hahh. I’m glad she is gone” Devin leaned against the wall.

“Hey Devin I was hoping you could tell me why the army is attending the party?” Lorey asked.

“I told you before. We are also the peace keepers” Devin explained. She looked at the man across the room putting ammunition into his gun.

“Something tells me that, that’s not the only thing we are” Lorey responded.

 

 

 

Amy helped Ramiel with his tuxedo jacket, while Ramiel put a rose into Amy’s hair.

“Aw why can’t we go” Louse wined.

“You have to guard this place and that kid” Ramiel pointed out.

“I think this is just an excuse for you two to be together. I mean Ramiel since when are you into things like this?” Louse questioned.

“You don’t listen to any of our plans do you? I have to look for Alex and Amy has to meet with Joey” Ramiel sighed.

“I’m surprised you let her go with another guy” Joyce said.

“Not you too Joyce. You’re usually silent unlike Louse. That’s what I liked about you” Amy replied.

“I’m just saying you two have a lot of history together” Joyce explained in her usual emotionless tone.

Amy looked up at Ramiel and smiled.” He’s like my big brother” she responded.



© 2010 karmic


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked the chapter. I feel bad for Milphree cause I like Alex.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

587 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 6, 2010
Last Updated on April 6, 2010


Author

karmic
karmic

new york, NY



About
MEN GIVE POWER TO GODS GODS GIVE POWER TO KINGS AND KINGS GIVE FREEDOM TO MAN SO WHO IS THE TRUE CREATOR? 1/8/10 .. more..

Writing
The House The House

A Chapter by karmic