A Veil Of Hers...

A Veil Of Hers...

A Chapter by Lucas Grasha

Graceful elegance is somehow starting to possess me. I am uncertain exactly how it is happening, but I know that it is. There is this feeling, this peace that is overcoming me. It is a sense of unity with who I love, even though she will not openly love the same way that I do. She is delicate in the same way that I am, but I may have learned to be strong sooner than she had…that may be why she says she wants to love me, but says that she cannot. It may come down to fear, but in that case, she has nothing to fear. She knows that fact, and she knows that she and I do have a strong attraction; she has admitted such herself. It just causes me to wonder what she feels in her most sincere way. I want to know what lies in the deepest parts of her soul. She is a wonder, and I want to know her every detail.

          I know that she is afraid to let her inner side become exposed, but she knows that if she lifted her emotional veil of steel, she will be protected by me. She is safe in my arms, and I hope that she realizes this fact.

 

Daniel Helle, Sixteenth of May, Two Thousand and Eleven.



© 2011 Lucas Grasha


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

"She is a wonder, and I want to know her every detail." She'd be a fool to not respond to those thoughts and words:) xx Love it..x

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

The words were calm and smooth. I like how you described the woman.
"It is a sense of unity with who I love, even though she will not openly love the same way that I do. "
I like how you explain the gift of love. Accepting less and protecting her with care and gentleness. A outstanding poem. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Another beautiful writing. I wish you wrote longer stories. :-( I didn't find any grammatical mistakes or anything. Nothing short of perfect. Good job.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

498 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 17, 2011
Last Updated on June 20, 2011
Tags: trust, love


Author

Lucas Grasha
Lucas Grasha

Pittsburgh, PA



About
I've chosen in life to use the pen in place of the sword; or rather, the giving in place of giving up. I believe that I do possess a talent, but that opinion is only mine; if you would please (if you .. more..

Writing
Nucleus Nucleus

A Poem by Lucas Grasha


Superb Superb

A Poem by Lucas Grasha



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..