What Lies Beyond

What Lies Beyond

A Book by bunnehbooh
"

A story about magic, danger, trust, and money.

"

Chapters


© 2015 bunnehbooh


Author's Note

bunnehbooh
There is some harsh language.
If you find a grammar problem, can you please bring it to my attention.

Angela Jenkins is from a wealthy family, but she doesn't want to have to deal with her mother, so she moved to a small town in California. She got a part time job, so she doesn't live entirely off her parents fortune. She's heard of magic, her mom always told her it was real, she thought she was insane.

Que Jackson Mitchell, super hot, fire throwing, hero to save the day. No puns intended. Angela and her co-worker are attacked, and her co-worker is taken, while Angela is safe. But Jackson won't tell her what's going on.

She finds a way in, but at the same time, she realizes how right her crazy mom was. Now she's trapped in the middle of a war, with no way to protect herself.

Stock art is from http://joannastar-stock.deviantart.com/ and http://rahluna.deviantart.com/

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on December 20, 2014
Last Updated on January 16, 2015

Author

bunnehbooh
bunnehbooh

Austin, MN



About
My name is Anna, I go by Bunny. I am 19, and have a son born on June 18th 2014, and currently writing a few short stories, very slowly. On the side, I draw, read, watch anime, and sleep, wait what's t.. more..

Writing
Illaria Illaria

A Story by bunnehbooh


One One

A Chapter by bunnehbooh