9

9

A Chapter by bunnehbooh

  Me and Bianca sat in my room, I decided to try to enjoy her company while she explained how things were going to work. As it turned out she was older then me by 3 years, but acted more like a 16 year old. After about 2 hours of talking about Virq rules, she decided to sit quietly on my bed.


She flopped down on my light blue bedspread, "I heard that you kissed Jackson. Is that true?"


I turned towards her, and felt my face flush, "Well I mean I guess I did, but it's not like I really wanted to, it was more of a compromise because I kept pissing my mom off, and when I pissed her off she made his life a living hell apparently, so he said I could make up for it by letting him kiss me whenever I pissed her off."


She leaned forward, "What was it like to kiss him, I've always wanted to." She fanned herself, "He's soooo hot, and his lips are perfect, do they feel as good as they look?"


I winked at her, "Sorry I don't kiss and tell." I searched my room to make sure no one else was in it, I'm not sure why but it made it more secretive, "But, just between us, his lips feel like heaven."


She sighed and fell onto my bed, "Do you think you could get him to kiss me?"


I rolled my eyes, "Yea, I don't think I can do that. And without my mom to piss off, I don't think I could get him to kiss me either."


She popped up, "Yeah right, he'd kiss you in a heartbeat. Over and over again. Trust me, I'm good at not being noticed, and him and your father were talking, and he's absolutely in love with you." She tapped her chin, "I think he said something like watching you for the last, I think he said 8 years, makes it hard not to find you beautiful, and your dad oddly enough told him it was fine, and he wouldn't be blamed for making any moves." She winked, "Now all you have to do is give him the chance to make a move, and he will."


I touched my cheek, "I want to think everything you said is a lie, but I find it hard not to believe it."


She made a sad whimper, "When I told him your plan earlier he looked absolutely heart broken, I've known him for the last 10 years, and I've never seen him that upset, ever." She turned to me with her eyes as wide as possible, "And he actually got mad at me for not staying right by your side when you were threatening to leave."


I stood up and walked to the small closet, and started going through the clothes, "Whatever, when do I get to eat, I haven't eaten yet today."


She jumped up and ran into the hall and yelled down the hall, "She's hungry." she came back in and put her hands on my shoulders, "What are you doing in the closet anyways, you don't have to change. We're just going to the mess hall in the town."


I tilted my head at her, "Oh, okay. I just figured that since the Wims had everyone get dressed up for supper, you guys would expect something similar. But that works even better." I slammed the closet shut, "Plus, the Wims would freak if they saw that closet, they all have dresses lining theirs. It's a nightmare."


"Oh well, lets go, they probably already pulled the car around." She hooked my arm and we walked through the hallway, back to the front door.


We walked out the door and I saw a nice black car, and in the front seat was Jackson and Alton. Bianca opened the back door, and Donavon was already in there. Bianca hopped in and scooted as close to Donavon as she could, and introduced herself. I rolled my eyes, whatever, she can have him, maybe he'll stop fawning over me.


I'm slightly confused by the fact that the boys are all here. Why didn't they go down on their own.


Bianca sighed, "Oh Donavon, why do think the Wims shun you?"


Donavon smiled, and pointed at his eyes, "From what I believe, my eyes are a bad sign. Red eyes are never good-"


I bounced in my seat, "Yea, did you know that usually when someone has blood red eyes, like yours, it means they're a vampire." I tapped my chin, "Are you a vampire Donavon."


His jaw dropped, "Not that I know of, I've never had any blood lust."


Bianca chimed in, "Jackson, why do you think everyone shuns Donavon."


Jackson chuckled to himself, "He's right. It's his eyes. They don't trust him."


Alton groaned, "Can we just drop this subject, and talk about who we think Angela is going to screw first." He smirked in the rearview mirror at me, "I mean all 3, hell maybe all 4 candidates are in the car right now."


I felt the blood rush out of my face, "Wha-"


Bianca kicked the back of his seat, "She's not going to 'screw' anyone so just drop it Alton."


Alton reached back and smacked Bianca's leg, "Don't kick my seat, or I'll really hurt you. And she's obviously going to screw me first since her dad wants her to marry me."


Jackson pulled into a stop in front of a big plain brick building and glared at Alton, "Yea, and her mom wants her to marry Donavon, so it doesn't matter who her parents want her to marry, she'll hook up with whoever she wants to when shes ready."


Alton climbed out, "That or else she already hooked up with Jacky."


Donavon mumbled just loud enough so that Donavon could hear on the other side of the car, "It was close enough."


I stormed past them, my cheeks flaming red, and Bianca was right behind me, "Oh my, Angela wait up." She turned around, and pointed at the guys, "All of you stay away from her."


She ran and caught up to me as I went through the small glass double doors, "Why are guys so mean?"


She smiled at me, "I think, they think if they upset you about one person enough you'll run to them. Otherwise I'm not sure why they think it's such a good idea to upset you at all."


I followed Bianca to the back of the room and grabbed a plate, and piled stuff on it as I came to it, "Well I guess that makes sense, but that's all the more reason for me to leave as soon as possible, I really don't want to deal with them anymore."


Bianca giggled, and walked to the nearest empty set of two seats, "Oh the boys love you, and you'll never be able to get away from them, it just won't work." She pushed her food around on her plate, "I mean Donavon might not follow you, but I know Jackson and Alton would. It's almost kind of sad."


I looked at her and raised one eyebrow, "So what do you think about the guys anyways?"


She looked over her shoulder, “Well I'm not going to lie, I love Donavon's eyes. They're just so mesmerizing, but Jackson is so hot, it's almost impossible to choose.” She narrowed her eyes, “But I hate my brother.”



© 2015 bunnehbooh


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on January 17, 2015
Last Updated on January 29, 2015


Author

bunnehbooh
bunnehbooh

Austin, MN



About
My name is Anna, I go by Bunny. I am 19, and have a son born on June 18th 2014, and currently writing a few short stories, very slowly. On the side, I draw, read, watch anime, and sleep, wait what's t.. more..

Writing
Illaria Illaria

A Story by bunnehbooh


One One

A Chapter by bunnehbooh