Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
11

11

A Chapter by bunnehbooh

 Alton grinned, "Well, I'm too lazy to try to concentrate, plus I can't tell if people will see us show up randomly, he," He pointed at Jackson, "However can see the other side of his portal. So we're traveling by him."


Bianca bounced up and down, "Oh I can't wait." She walked over to Jackson and leaned against him, "Can I hold tight to you?"


"No, because you don't have to." Alton separated her from Jackson, "Also, stop that. I really don't want to watch you flirt with him of all people."


She crossed her arms and Jackson laughed, "Don't worry, you won't get lost, and nothing bad will happen to you. I'll make sure of that."


She stuck her tongue out at Alton, "See, at least he's nice to a lady."


We started walking to a mirror in the main hallway, "You are not a lady, your a b***h." Alton pushed her forward.


She spun around, "I am not a b***h, and mom told you to be nice to me." She swung at him, and he stepped back causing her to fall.


Donavon reached out and caught her, stopping her mid fall, "You should be more careful."


She smiled at Donavon, "Yes, of course, you are right." She stood up and wiped her hands on her pants, "Plus, I shouldn't waste my energy on a simple pest." She walked away from Alton to come stand next to me and Jackson.


Alton scowled, "Dumb a*s, why would you make her feel better?" He walked away, Donavon trailing behind.


We walked up to the big mirror and I took in our weird group, only two of us didn't exactly look human, I decided I would ask later how they blended in. Jackson drew a circular symbol on the mirror, then stepped off to the side motioning for me to step through. I slowly walked up to the mirror and put my hand through and then stepped through.


It was dark here, and I couldn't tell where I was. I walked forward hands out, I bumped into a bed, so I sat and faced back the way I'd come. A bright light came through the mirror for a second causing everything in the room to be visible just as Bianca stepped through. Well I was in a lone room, a sparsly decorated room, I was guessing that it was Jackson's room.


I heard Bianca fumbling in the dark, "Oh, come on, the least you could have done was turned on a light." she kicked something, "F**k that hurt, I can't see anything."


I sighed, "Give it a second." a second flash of light, and I saw the light switch and a perfect path to it.


I got up and waddled quickly over while I heard Alton swearing too, I flipped the light switch, and they both blinked, "Well, that helps a lot, thank you." Bianca made a cute little face with a peace sign.


The mirror flashed again, but it wasn't so drastic with the light on, and Donavon stepped through, "So where are we?"


He stretched, and Bianca walked up to him, I rolled my eyes as she touched him, "I think it's Jackson's room."


The mirror flashed again, this time Jackson walked through, "Yes, this is my room. Just so you know, you're all lucky, no one ever gets to see my bedroom." He walked out into the living room.


Bianca called after Jackson, “Well, I guess we could leave you and Angela alone in here.”


Donavon grabbed my handing, pulling me out of the room, Alton and Bianca sat back and watched. Jackson was grabbing some stuff from a small kitchen, I was watching carefully and when he saw me, he stopped everything he was doing.


“So, lets head downstairs, and across the street, grab your clothes and money.” he patted Donavon's shoulder.


Bianca walked out, “When you say across the street, do you mean that you watched Angela change all the time?”


Jackson walked out the door, and I shrugged at her, “When I asked him to leave the last time I got changed, he said something about having seen me change before, so I'm assuming he watched me change from here.” I walked up to the window and pointed at my building, on the same level as mine, but I was a little farther over.


Bianca ooohed, “Someone saw you naked and you haven't seen him naked, doesn't seem very fair does it?”


I was about to tell her to drop it, then Jackson called from the hallways, “Come on, we should go.”


Alton was already in the hallway when I got out there, Bianca bouncing and giggling, “You two should hook up, seriously. It would be adorable.”


Jackson went down the stairs to the ground floor 3 at a time, he wasn't waiting for anyone else. I slowed down to wait for Bianca who was quite a ways behind all of us. When she caught up she was panting, and I knew then running wouldn't last very long.


She puffed out between pants, "So, why are you both so against hooking up?"


I rolled my eyes, "Him? I'm not sure, Me? I have a great reason actually."


She leaned on me as we kept walking down, "And may I ask what your reason is exactly?"


I shook my head, "It's a really long story."


She pointed down the steps, where we could hear the boys fighting over something, but couldn't see them, "I think we have time, so start telling."


"Naw, I'm good." I grimaced as she leaned more weight on me.


"No, you said you have a great reason, then you told me it was a long story, so I'm expecting a long, amazing story that will make me understand everything." She practically stopped on the steps.


I stopped and looked at her, "I just don't know you well enough to share that part of my life with you."


She gasped and covered her mouth, and whispered, "Were you raped?"


I dropped my jaw, "No, I've never seen a man naked before."


Understanding covered her face, "You've never seen a man naked, and you want to see him naked so badly that you're too afraid to see him naked."


I started walking down the stairs again, "Wow, you got the first part right, I've never seen a man naked, but truthfully, I'm just not ready to see a guy naked at all."


She followed me down, "Well, I'm sure any of these guys would do anything you said." She smirked, "I think we should see how much hold you have on them."


"What would they get out of listening to me?" I watched my feet, and had a clue her idea was going to be bad for me.


"You'd strip for them." I glanced at her, and she had the proudest look I've ever seen plastered on her face.


I hopped down a few more steps to get ahead of her, "Yea, I figured you'd say something dumb like that. Lets just say I did go with that, what would I have them do?"


She had a little evil laugh, "Kiss me."


I tried to stop the laugh that bubbled it's way up from my stomach, "Are you being serious?"


She balked at me, "Of course I'm being serious, why would you think I'm lying?"


I rolled my eyes, "Lets just go, and I'm not exchanging them seeing my body for anything."


"Oh, you're no fun." Bianca jumped down a few steps and fell down, right into Donavon.


Her and Donavon both went over knocking Alton down into Jackson, they all ended up on the floor and I started laughing at all of them. I stepped over all of them, and walked out to where I could see the cop car. I stepped out the door, and waved at the cop, I'm sure he'll know me.


The cop jumped up and walked over, "Hello ma'am, you wouldn't happen to be Angela Jenkins would you?"


I smiled and put my hand out for him to shake, "The one and only, sorry I just saw the news today, so I had to drive half way across the country again. I was going to go visit my mother in Virginia."


The officer nodded, "Well I'm glad you came back, I guess we can call the search off. Oh by the way I am Detective Cameron. I'll be stopping by tomorrow to check on you again."


I shook my head, "I'm sorry, I just stopped her to call off the search, and to grab some things I forgot, and I'm leaving again tonight."


He nodded, "Alright, thats fine I guess, but is there any way we could get ahold of you later on to make sure everythings still fine."


"Unfortunately I dropped my phone yesterday and the screen shattered. So at the moment no, but when I get to my mothers house I'll be sure to give the police station a call." I tilted my head and started walking into the building.


He got into his squad car and sat there for a few minutes watching me as I walked into the building. He left a few minutes, and everyone that was waiting on me came out of the building across the street. Bianca hurried across the street and stood next to me. Alton and Donavon hurried across the street but stood idly by the stair case just inside the doors. Jackson didn't hurry, and I decided then to check for my keys.


I stood up and walked towards Jackson, "Yea, I don't have my keys. They were in my bag that you made me leave in the park when you and him attacked each other." I pointed over my shoulder at Alton.


Jackson just shrugged, "That's no big deal."


He walked past me, and everyone watched him confused. He continued up the steps and turned and walked up to my door. He pulled out a set of keys and flipped through those. He put a key into my lock and opened my apartment door.


"What! You have a key to my apartment?" I shrieked at him.


He shrugged, "You're mom paid for them to make a second key for me without telling you, it wasn't cheap though, trust me."


"I don't care how expensive it was, why do you have a key to my apartment... Tell me you didn't come in here while I was sleeping." I grabbed my arms and shook myself.


Bianca walked past us into my apartment, "Oh, sweetie don't think about it too much. You'll just drive yourself crazy."


I stopped shaking myself and stared at Bianca, "Are you bipolar or something?"


She stopped in the middle of my front room, and spun around and pouted at me, "No, I'm not I just-"


"She's crazy, and yes she seems like shes bipolar." Alton put his hand on my lower back and guided me into my apartment.


"I'm not crazy, if anyones crazy it's you." Bianca poked Alton in the chest.


I looked over my shoulder and Donavon was question Jackson in hushed tones, all I got was that Jackson swore he never touched me. Well that's a little better, but still creepy, that meant he came into my apartment while I was asleep. I brushed Alton's hand off, and walked to my room, and shut everyone out, they were too busy arguing amongst themselves to even notice. I sat down on my bed, and leaned back relaxing into my pillows, quickly falling asleep. What a better time to just give up, I'm safe and at home, with an army of idiots on the other side of the door.




© 2015 bunnehbooh


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on January 19, 2015
Last Updated on January 29, 2015


Author

bunnehbooh
bunnehbooh

Austin, MN



About
My name is Anna, I go by Bunny. I am 19, and have a son born on June 18th 2014, and currently writing a few short stories, very slowly. On the side, I draw, read, watch anime, and sleep, wait what's t.. more..

Writing
Illaria Illaria

A Story by bunnehbooh


One One

A Chapter by bunnehbooh