16

16

A Chapter by bunnehbooh

"Okay, that's one person, my next door neighbor was a Wims, my ex boyfriend Wade was a Wims, you're a Virq, you're boyfriend is a Virq, I was being stalked by a Virq and a Wims." I got up off my bed, "My parents were them too."



i stopped talking and just looked at her, "Well I think that was all of them. But don't say they were stalking you, they were both charged with protecting you."



I walked into my closet and called over my shoulder, "What were you doing?"



"I wanted to try to make friends with you, but you didn't seem to like me very much."



Well, I guess I didn't, "No, I just found you annoying, since every time I got there Scott was yelling at you for something, so I got in trouble all the time too." I grabbed a cute Lady Gaga t-shirt, and stripped off the tank top I still had on, I pulled it down as I walked out, "If we had met under any other circumstances, I might have liked you, we could even try again, but they have my time pretty filled. I'm supposed to go to the library after lunch to meet with Bianca to learn about all the different little things that I need to know about, since I'm the princess."



She was picking stuff up, "Well, if you don't know where the library is, I can take you there after lunch." She dropped everything she was doing, "Which reminds me, we should get you to lunch, the sooner you're down there the sooner you'll be done, and we can go to the library." She walked to my door and waited for me, "So anyways, are you going to sit with Bianca? She wasn't very happy that you didn't make it to breakfast. If you don't want to you can come sit with me and Garrett. Oh yeah, when you saw Alton take me it's because I was going to tell you everything, and they couldn't risk that yet, but apparently it didn't really matter, because the next day Alton came back and told everyone you had gone to see your mom..."



She kept talking, while she walked me to one of the many doors that Jackson had shown me, 4 doors down from the gym, as we walked through it reminded me of high school, all over again. The cool people, like Bianca and Alton sat at one table, while Jackson and Donavon sat at a table by themselves, but the tables were side by side, and Bianca leaned back across Donavon's lap smiling up at him. I saw Garrett sitting and talking with Alton, and Sophie drug me over to get food. This reminded me of high school too, because it was clearly mac and cheese, but it was overly thick and chunky, and smelt amazing.



We walked over to the tables, I choose to sit on the other side of the table from Jackson and Donavon, away from Bianca, Alton, Sophie, and Garrett, who decided to try to use his model smile on me, "Well, hello Angela, it's been a long time since I've seen you."



Jackson looked daggers at Garrett, but he just ignored him, "It's been just over a week." I stabbed a giant noodle, and shoved it into my mouth, sadly it smelt amazing, but was unbelievable bland.



"Ha, true, so what do you say to that 3 way now?" he wagged his eyebrows at me.



Jackson jumped in before I could politely reject, "No, she isn't going to touch you ever. Plus she's engaged if you don't remember."



"Ooo, pretty boy is getting upset, he's probably going to start shooting off fireballs any second now. I know she's engaged, and I know Alton wouldn't care, and Sophie wouldn't mind if I had sex with the Princess."



Jackson's hands were in fists, and I could see all of his muscles tensed, "Yea, she's engaged to Alton, but she's also engaged to Donavon."



Garrett's eyes shot over to Donavon, "You mean the freaky vampire that can play with fire."



Bianca sat up, "Garrett you're just jealous because you can't play with fire, and your eyes are plain and his are neat."



She stuck her tongue out at him, but that was about where I just blocked everyone out. This is the part where I prefered dinner with my mom and the Wims. Very little socializing, which truthfully I love, but these people are just insane.



Eventually everyone finished their food, and started getting ready to leave, after they were all ready to leave and walking towards the door, Bianca and Sophie both noticed me still sitting at the table, they came back and sat with me, when the boys started coming back Bianca waved them away, and Sophie took my hand, "Is there something wrong?"



Was there something wrong? I wasn't sure, so I decided to just give her an answer, "I don't know, I feel like somethings wrong, but I'm not sure what."



Bianca was looking at me, slightly perplexed, "Is it because the boys were talking about you being engaged, but you didn't like either of the guys you were engaged too?"



I shook my head, "That might be it, but I'm just not sure, I don't really like anyone."



Sophie and Bianca looked at each other, "But obviously you like-"



Bianca elbowed Sophie before she could finish that sentence and hissed at her, "If she says she doesn't like anyone, she doesn't like anyone."



Sophie ooh's at Bianca then smiles at me, "Yeah, umm, I mean, nevermind, we should head to the library, you have a lot to learn. Not to mention you're heart will find someone it likes eventually."



Bianca stood up, dragging me with her, "What Sophie means is, you don't have to rush into anything, and you can call off the engagements, and you'll have to tell Garrett to knock it off too."



I nodded as Sophie linked on to my other side, "So, what are we learning today?"



"Family line." Bianca beamed at both of us.



We made it to the library, and it was full of all kinds of books, fiction, non fiction, hand written records, census data, magazines, picture books. It was in all terms a library, there was also a door leading outside, Bianca informed me that it was there because this was the public library for the town. She pulled down five hand written records, and set them out on a table, and assigned three to me, and her and Sophie each took one. So I spent the rest of my time until supper reading.



I had barely finished my first book when Bianca and Sophie told me it was time to go and eat. We left the library, just leaving our books there, and walked into the eating area, I'm still not sure what they were calling it, maybe a cafeteria. I'm not sure.



We hit the line immediately, each getting a square slice of greasy pizza, and our own side choices. We walked over to the tables, and Jackson and Donavon were sitting at the table alone, like earlier, while Garrett and Alton were having a deep enough conversation that they didn't realize that Sophie and Bianca sat down at the table with them. I decided I would sit closer to the Jackson and Donavon and attempt a conversation with them, but they seemed more interested in their pizza's then anything else, and were being suspiciously quiet.



I pursed my lips, and turned towards Garrett and Alton, "What did you guys say?"



Alton and Garrett, who still hadn't realized we were all there, turned towards me, Garrett chuckled, "I told them if I heard them say anything I would take you back to my room and have my way with you." I glared at him, "Don't worry I wouldn't actually do it, I was just sick of hearing they're voices."



I got up and walked over to him, planning on slapping him across the face, but I wasn't even half way there when Sophie stood up and slapped him, "You are an a*s hole." She grabbed her stuff and walked away, leaving a piece of paper.



Garrett sat there starring after her, and then got up and started following her, yelling her name, I grabbed the piece of paper off the table. It was an I.O.U. for me to thank her. I rolled my eyes, but walked back to my food, as I sat down Jackson and Donavon both looked at, slightly upset, but I really could care less what Garrett said, he wasn't scary.



I took a bite of food, then remembered why I was trying to talk to them, "So how was your guys day so far, aside from Garrett?"



Donavon shrugged, "Boring, I just sorta wandered around the building. There's a lot of things to see and do here, but I just don't really feel like doing anything alone."



Jackson just kept watching me, "I was in the gym working out."



I found that hard to believe, "All day? Really?"



Alton chimed in from behind me, "Yep, so was I, even though I know you were asking us."



I turned towards him and Bianca, "No I'm interested in how your guys days went, well at least yours Bianca's was about as fun as mine."



Alton leaned back towards me, "So how was your reading?"



I rolled my eyes, "I hate reading."



He lightly punched my arm, "Don't worry, just remember you have a lot more reading to do still."



Bianca smiled at me, "Don't worry, after supper there won't be much reading, we'll just discuss things after you finish your book, then after about an hour of discussion we'll head to the gym, kick the boys out for an hour of yoga. I also think Sophie and a few other girls are joining us."



I nodded, and finally picked up my pizza. But it was already cold and the grease on top of it was already starting to congeal, and it didn't look nearly as good as it had earlier, but I still ate it. I chocked my pizza down, and slammed the cola I had grabbed with my pizza. As soon as I was finished everyone got ready to leave, but I took a quick detoured, and grabbed another pop this time it was a mountain lightning.



The boys went left, and me and Bianca went right, we'd walked past a few door when Bianca finally said something, "I'm sorry that we have to make you learn so much, so quickly, it's just that, after you learn it, we have to make sure you remember it, at least a little bit." She leaned towards me, "And this isn't even the important stuff yet."



I laughed at her, "Really, and we're spending a whole day on this?"



She walked a little quicker, opening the door to the library for me, "Yep, sadly. This is the easiest one to learn, that's why this one is first, it's also the smallest amount of books that need to be read."



I walked in quickly, trying to ignore that I already hated this, and was ready to leave, when I saw Sophie waving crazily from our spot where the books were still at, we quickly walked up to her, "I'm sorry about Garrett, I really really am. I told him to knock it off or it was over."



I sat down beside her, "Don't worry about it, I was just going to slap him myself, you just beat me to it."



She shook her head, "He would have freaked out if you'd laid a hand on him."



"But I'm the princess, maybe I should take up what he said with my dad."



Bianca leaned back in her chair, while Sophie twiddled her thumbs, "Well, you see, it doesn't really matter what you tell your dad, he won't do anything to Garrett, and no one knows why."



I leaned against her, "I'm his daughter and 2 people heard him threaten to rape me, well the last person who tried to have someone rape me was killed, I think he'll do something."



Sophie went pale, "You can't tell him then, he will get killed. OMG, please Ang, don't tell you're dad, he didn't mean anything by it."



I leaned forward, "Look, I'll think about it, but if he decides to be an a*s to my." Umm what were they exactly, "My acquaintances I will be bringing it up with my dad, and then he'll regret it."



She looked away, then back ready to say something, but Bianca cut her off, "Lets just finish these books, Sophie, grab one of the books in front of Angela, and read it, Angela, just finish the book you're reading right now."



© 2015 bunnehbooh


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

214 Views
Added on January 25, 2015
Last Updated on January 29, 2015


Author

bunnehbooh
bunnehbooh

Austin, MN



About
My name is Anna, I go by Bunny. I am 19, and have a son born on June 18th 2014, and currently writing a few short stories, very slowly. On the side, I draw, read, watch anime, and sleep, wait what's t.. more..

Writing
Illaria Illaria

A Story by bunnehbooh


One One

A Chapter by bunnehbooh