10

10

A Chapter by bunnehbooh

 I actually looked at Bianca this time, she had the same big hazel eyes, I was surprised I didn't notice that earlier. Her hair was a lot darker, at first I thought it was black, but at closer inspection, it was actually a really dark brown. She wasn't nearly as pale either, she had a pretty pink undertone to her skin. I scratched my neck, I wasn't expecting that.


"Don't worry I hate your brother too." I look over my shoulder at where the guys were sitting, it looked like they were bickering over something insignificant, "Truthfully, until I really looked, I didn't realize you two were related. It's strange, but it makes a lot more sense."

She laughed, "Don't worry almost no one can tell we're siblings, don't feel bad about it." She flipped her hair over her shoulder and leaned forward, "So who are you going to hook up with." she took one look at my face and looked innocently at the boys, "Not now, or any time soon, I just want to make sure it won't be Donavon, because I think I'd like to take him back to my room tonight."

I felt myself blush at her openness, "I don't think I plan on hooking up with any of them. If you wanted to and could get them too, you could take both of them back to your room tonight."

She smiled, "Ooh, I'll have to try that." She puffed out her bottom lip and tapped it, "Sadly, I don't think either of them will go with me."

I looked her up and down, and gestured to her body, "It shouldn't be hard to convince them, you're really well endowed, and your thin. You're definitely beautiful, a lot better then me." I gestured to my body.

She looked me up and down, "You have something about you that I know guys love, plus I'm not as think as everyone thinks." She reached for the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it up a little ways, "I always wear a corset. Alton says I'm going to screw my body up." She shrugged, "You're all natural."

I shake my head, "Not really, I run at least 3 miles every morning, besides for this morning." I looked out the glass doors, "Which reminds me, is there someplace here I could run laps, or is it just running through the hills?"

She clapped, "I know what we're doing tomorrow morning."

"Umm, what are we doing?" I looked back at her.

"Simple, we're going running through the hills. My mom always told me to go out and get more exercise, so now would be a great time to start." She got a huge smile.

I smiled back at her, "Why is now a great time to start?"

She pointed at me, "I won't be doing it alone, we can run together. Until one of us gets tired."

I pushed my empty plate away, "Well that sounds like a great idea, we should to that." I put my elbows on the table, "But first, do you have a running outfit?"

She tilted her head, "No, are there actual outfits made for running?"

I nodded, "Yea and all of mine are back at my apartment. Do you think we could go pick them up tonight and stop at a store to pick you one up?"

She motioned for the boys to come over, "Unfortunately, the boys have to come with us if we go anywhere, but yea we can do that."

Jackson walked up to us first, "Did you need something?"



Bianca smiled at him, "Oh we were wondering if we could get some exercise clothes."



Alton laughed from behind Jackson, "Finally, someone can get you to exercise, fat a*s."



She looked at her rear end, "I'm not fat, I'm just curvy." She pouted at him.



Jackson shook his head, "Yea, how do you suppose we go about getting you exercise clothes?"



"Well Angela has some at her apartment, she was wondering if we could make a quick stop there, and then she would grab some money to pick up some for me at a store." She beamed at him.



They all looked at me, "Yea, I need my exercise clothes, otherwise I'll just feel too off, and I don't want to feel off."



Alton pushed Jackson aside, "Well I guess for a small fee we can put everyone in danger by going to a missing girls house." He puckered his lips towards.



Bianca leaned across the table and pushed him away from me, "No fees, deals, arrangements, or anything that gets her to do anything."



I smiled at her, "Thank you Bianca, I probably wouldn't have been quite as nice." I glared at Alton, "And I'm sick of you acting like that towards me."



Jackson put his hands on my shoulders, "Well then, it's settled, we're going back to Angela's apartment, and then clothes shopping."



Donavon groaned from an empty seat a little ways away, Alton walked up to him and placed his hand on his shoulder, "We all know the pain, now we all have to experience it together. And trust me shopping with my sister sucks."



Bianca huffed, "I'm not that bad, I'm just picky, and can't decide very easily."



"Boy oh boy, I can't wait, don't worry Bianca I already know an almost perfect outfit for you. So no deciding for you, isn't that so nice." I stood up and pushed Jackson's hands off of me.



Me and Bianca grabbed our plates and took them to the window to leave them there, "So do you like shopping?" Bianca touched my shoulder, "Not to sound to judgemental, but you don't peg me as the shopping type."



I walked past her towards the door, "Actually no I hate shopping, but how long do you think we can keep the guys shopping for?"



She bounced after me, "Are we going to more then one store? Can I get new clothes? Oh, I'm going to grab my money too, I don't want you to spend all of your money on me."



We got outside and everyone climbed into the car, but this time I wasn't by Bianca. In the Back seat Donavon was in his original spot, then Bianca next to him, but Alton took my seat, forcing me to sit up in the front beside Jackson. I looked at Bianca, she shrugged and pointed for me to get in. I climbed in the front seat and looked out the window, why was I in the front seat, I wanted to be by Bianca.



Jackson pulled out on the road, "So Angela, what are you going to tell the press, they just realized you weren't there yesterday, when you didn't show up for work."



I rested my head against the car door, "I'm visiting my mom."



"Oh, that's a good idea." Bianca leaned up between the two seats, "You're really good at thinking, do you lie a lot?"



"It doesn't matter and sit down." Alton grabbed her and forced her to sit down, he leaned over and whispered something in her ear.



"Oooh, okay, I get it." She sat up straight and looked out the window.



Donavon looked at me, then looked away, "So are you going to go see your mom again."



"Yes she is, she made a promise that after she learns about the Virq society she will give the Wims a second chance." Jackson thumped his thumbs on the steering wheel as he pulled up in front of the big light brown house.



I decided not to even fight with it, I would go back, I would learn about both. Then I'm out, I'm not going to deal with them anymore. And I'm going to make it clear that no one can follow me, and I'm not coming back.



Bianca pulled me out of my thoughts, and drug me into the house, "We're going to the common room now, it's so pretty."



I pulled against her, "I thought we were going to go get my clothes?"



"Oh, yea we are, but we have to wait for your dad to okay it, and they guys have to grab some things, and they have to prep Donavon, the last time he traveled with Alton he was unconscious, so we don't know how he'll handle it." She pushed me down on a big plush couch surrounded by about 20 other couches, and like 5 flat screen tvs, "You however seemed to handle it pretty well, I heard that you didn't handle traveling with Jackson the first time so well."



"Well he shoved me through a window!" I shrieked, "How was I supposed to take it?"



"Umm, actually I'm not sure. I've never traveled that way before." She stuck her tongue out.



"It's okay actually, I still don't understand how it works." I shook my head.



Bianca nodded, "Each person has there own form of traveling, where Alton moves immediately, Jackson needs glass. Your father needs water, I can't travel. I think your mother is rumored that she can't travel either." She tapped her chin, "I guess we should ask the expert on your mother."



Jackson walked in the room, "No, she can travel, but she really sucks at, she needs to use dirt, and she used to do it all the time on accident when you were dirty as a little kid. So now she won't let anyone bring dirt into her areas." He smirked.



I scrunched up my face, "Thanks for the reminder that you're a stalker."



"I'd rather be the stalker than the stalkee." He turned around and put his hands on the back of his head, "Bianca, go grab your money if you want it. We're leaving soon."



Bianca left the room, leaving just me and Jackson together, "Are you sure this is a good idea?"



"Of course it's a good idea." Okay maybe I'm not sure, but I can't let him not believe me.



"Okay, well lets go find Donavon then." he turned and left the room, leaving me alone.



I jumped up and ran after him. He went up to the second floor, and walked to what I was sure was a random door, that I figured behind it was Donavon's temporary room. He knocked twice on the door, and it opened to Alton, and just a small way behind him Donavon was standing. They both came out and Alton took off down the hallway the way we'd just come. He walked past the small staircase we had climbed and knocked on a door on the other side. Bianca came out clutching a cute little purse.



She huffed, "I didn't get a chance to put my corset on, can I have a minute more?"



"No if we're going we should go now." Jackson turned to me, "We are still going, right, I mean I should have asked earlier."



"Yea, lets go then." Bianca ran up and grabbed my arm, and turned to the guys, "So how are we traveling?"



© 2015 bunnehbooh


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on January 19, 2015
Last Updated on January 29, 2015


Author

bunnehbooh
bunnehbooh

Austin, MN



About
My name is Anna, I go by Bunny. I am 19, and have a son born on June 18th 2014, and currently writing a few short stories, very slowly. On the side, I draw, read, watch anime, and sleep, wait what's t.. more..

Writing
Illaria Illaria

A Story by bunnehbooh


One One

A Chapter by bunnehbooh