18

18

A Chapter by bunnehbooh

All I did was rolled my eyes at him, "That's nice, I for one like Romeo and Juliet. Also for everyone's information, I wasn't saying it to anyone, I just walked to my window and felt a little like Juliet, so I said it."



I walked into my room, and he just stood in my doorway, "Are you going to invite me in?"



I looked over my shoulder, "I originally wasn't going to, but if you want to you can come in."



He stepped in, closing the door behind him, he said something really quickly and touched the wall beside the door, "You look amazing in that dress, but why are you wearing it?"



I touched the dress, "I saw it hanging up on my wall, and figured I felt like playing dress up, so I put it on."



"Would you get mad if I took it off of you?"



He stepped closer to me, and took a step back away from him, "I wouldn't get mad, but I would prefer if you didn't take the dress off of me, I can do it myself. After you leave."



He looked at my chest then back at my face, "I probably shouldn't be here then." He turned and walked back towards my, door but stopped, "You would look amazing underneath me."



I blushed, "You won't be seeing that making comments like that, or with Bianca making comments either." I looked away, "But if I were you I wouldn't get my hopes up anyways, you still won't be seeing that."



He turned back around, "I'll remember that." He walked out my door and closed it.



I sat down on my bed, I'm not sure why, but I felt a little upset that he left so easily. After a few minutes of sitting and thinking about what was wrong with myself, I looked at the clock, and it was after midnight. I had my alarm set for 5am, and that's when Bianca was expecting me. I jumped off my bed and slipped out of the dress as quickly as I could, I fumbled with the ties half way up my calfs to get them off too.



As soon as I was just sitting in my underwear, I reached over and grabbed my t-shirt again, and pulled it over my head, I walked across the room, and flicked the light, plunging the entire room into a darkness that would have been impossible to see anything, if there wasn't an opening the curtains letting in just enough light that I could make out where my bed was.



I laid in my bed starring into the darkness, at where the ceiling was a ways above me. I tried sleeping, but every time I thought I was getting close to sleep, it would elude me. I decided at 3am that I was done trying and I was just going to rest my eyes, and take a nap during the day. By the time 5am rolled around, I'd heard people moving around outside in the hall, and that caused me to sit up, just as a young girl walked into my room with a broom in one hand and a bucket full of water in the other hand.



She stopped as soon as she saw me sitting up, she bowed towards me, "Pardon the intrusion, I can come back at a later time, after you leave your room."



I waved off her apology, "Don't worry about it, you can come on in and clean up. It won't affect me at all, I promise." I touched my chest and smiled at her, "What's your name, if you don't mind me asking?"



She looked at the floor, but walked into the room, into my bathroom, which muffled her speech making it hard to hear, but I could still understand everything, "We were always told that if the person was awake, we weren't supposed to clean their rooms, but I mean if you really say it will be fine, I guess I can do it this one time, since I'm behind on my rooms." She paused and I could hear her scrubbing the toilets, "Oh, and my name is Lorena."



I stood up and walked over to my bags of clothing, quickly stripping out of my t-shirt, and pulled on a tight bright cyan blue tank top, made out of an extremely clingy material, "Lorena's a pretty name. I'm pretty sure you have a clue who I am."



I pulled on a pair of tan yoga pants, as I heard her flush the toilet, "Well, if I'm right, you would be Princess Angela." I poked my head into the bathroom, and she was scrubbing the shower clean, "And please, don't worry about picking anything up, I can handle it."



I shook my head, "Don't worry, I already plan on picking up my dress, and hanging it back up."



She stopped scrubbing and looked at me, her eyes were so dark they almost looked black, and it looked very exotic, "I'd actually like to see you in that dress. If you plan on going on a date with any of the guys here, could you please inform me so I can come help you get ready?"



I smiled, "I can do that, if I ever go on a date with anyone. Sadly there's no one I like, and no one that likes me that I would want to go out on a date with."



She smiled at me, "But that's not true, everyone sees the way you look at that white haired Wims boy." She covered her mouth as soon as the words left her mouth, "I'm so sorry, it wasn't my place to point something out, if you don't like someone, then I'll just have believe you."



She went back to scrubbing, so I went and sat beside her on the floor, "Truthfully, I don't know how I feel about Jackson." I leaned back on the tub, and looked up at her.



She kept scrubbing, "The way you look at him is more adoration than anything else. So it's not really all that bad."



I looked down, "I know that, and I will admit I admire him, but I also hate him, and I think somewhere deep inside I love him, and another deep inside part wants me to stab in the throat ten thousand times." I nervously laughed at that.



She said something, under her breath, "I hate to say this, but when you really like someone, those are all the feelings you would have for someone, especially the stabbing them in the throat ten thousand times."



I reached up and touched my hair, "Lorena, do you think I should ask him out?"



She looked a little uncomfortable, "Don't you have a girlfriend you can talk to about this?"



"I do, but she's just too open and thinks that me and Jackson should jump straight to sex, and I don't want to do that."



She nodded, "What would she do if you asked her what you just asked me?"



I touched the floor with just my finger tip, "She would probably give me condoms, and tell me to go get them." I sighed, "I really like Bianca, but she's just too out there, and I've never had sex before, even though I'm sure she thinks I've been with about a million men by now."



Lorena looked at me questionably, "You've never had sex?"



I smiled, "Out of all that, that's what you got?"



"Sorry, but it just surprised me. From the sounds of your friend, I think you need new friends."



I nodded, "But I suck at making friends, that's the only problem. I mean I completely shut Sophie out, and I don't know how to let her in now."



She had finished scrubbing the shower and tub, and was now standing at the sink washing that, "Well, you could start by talking to her one on one."



"Tried that, I just think she's really annoying, since when I first met her all she ever talked about was her boyfriend, who recently threatened to rape me."



She dropped her rag, "And did she do anything about that?"



I shook my head, "No, she just told me not to worry about it."



She knelt beside me, and looked absolutely appalled, "That's a horrible friend. Well since it sounds like you need a good friend, I can give you a bit of advice. Ask him out."



I smiled at her, "But I'm not sure how to."



She sat beside me, "Well, you have a few options, you can do it in front of yours and his friends, which wouldn't turn out so good, or you can find some time alone with him, and ask him then."



I smiled to myself, then scrunched my face up, "I tried to ask him out last night, but there was a really hot girl at his door when I'd finally decided to try."



She touched my shoulder, and stood up, "Get him alone, and don't worry about any other girls."



I stood up next to her, "Thank you so much Lorena, I'll remember this, and I'll be sure to inform you tomorrow when you come in what his answer was, and tell you when the date is, so you can come help me get ready, because you're going to be the only person who knows."



She beamed at me, and I left the room, I actually felt good about this, I would have someone I could actually talk to, and not worry about anything. I stepped into the hallway and there was an older women walking towards me. When she saw me her face went from a scowl to a surprisingly sweet smile, I waved at her, and walked a little ways away. She walked into my room, and I heard her start to yell at Lorena, berating her for losing so much time.



I walked back in the room, "Excuse me, ma'am. It was my fault, she was focusing on cleaning, but I kept trying to talk to her. If it's any consolation, she really did help me work through some problems." I put my hand out, "I'm Princess Angela."



The older lady just looked a little surprised, but took my hand and shook it, "Hello Princess, I'm Deborah, I'm head of the maids. Also, don't worry about it, she knows she's not supposed to socialize while she's working, that's why she wasn't even supposed to go into your room if you were awake."



I shook my head, "Nonsense, she can come into my room and socialize with me whenever she pleases, I'm sorry to say it but while she is working is the only time I can get away from my friends, and I feel like I'm closer to Lorena then I feel to all of my friends." I got up in her face, "So I suggest you don't get on her about this, because this is what I want."



I sat back and crossed my arms, Deborah looked slightly flushed, but she swallowed air, fixed her hair, and looked at me coolly, "Of course Princess."



She left my room, leaving just me and Lorena standing just outside of my bathroom, she cleared her throat, "I'm done now, so I'm heading to the next room, but I'll be here a little after 4:30 tomorrow morning."



She left my room, too, and I figured Bianca would still needed to be woken up, so I should go do that. When I got to Bianca's room I knocked once and the door flew open, along with a breeze of a bunch of perfume, and a gussied up Bianca.



I blinked twice, "Why are you all dressed up?"



She flipped her hair over her shoulder, "Donavon said he was going to join us for a run this morning. He's already down in the gym by now most likely, so we should go."



I rolled my eyes, "Great. Let's go."



We walked down the stairs, and I had to stay a few steps ahead of her, because her perfume was making me nauseous. Poor Donavon. We finally reached the gym, and just like she said Donavon was there, but much to my dismay so were Alton, Jackson, and Garrett. I looked around, half expecting to see Sophie, but she wasn't anywhere in the room, so that's a relief, but then there was Garrett to deal with.



Garrett walked towards me, but I just changed directions, "Come on Bianca, lets get warmed up."



I walked over to the maps, and started my stretches, Bianca copied my every move, not to the extent of my flexibility, but she did try. Garrett leaned against the wall watching me, as did Alton, Jackson, and Donavon, it was a little creepy. I really hate being the center of attention.



© 2015 bunnehbooh


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on January 27, 2015
Last Updated on January 29, 2015


Author

bunnehbooh
bunnehbooh

Austin, MN



About
My name is Anna, I go by Bunny. I am 19, and have a son born on June 18th 2014, and currently writing a few short stories, very slowly. On the side, I draw, read, watch anime, and sleep, wait what's t.. more..

Writing
Illaria Illaria

A Story by bunnehbooh


One One

A Chapter by bunnehbooh