19

19

A Chapter by bunnehbooh

Everyone had gone for a run, but apparently with all the training the boys did, they didn't do any running. They lasted longer then Bianca and Donavon, but no where near as long as me. Well sucks to be them, I'd finished my laps, and when I finally got over by them, they all said they were going to go shower and get changed for breakfast.



I was grabbing my stuff when everyone said they were leaving, I just said bye and waited until they left, and decided I wouldn't miss breakfast today. I picked up my water bottle and took a drink, and noticed that Jackson was still in the room.



I chocked on my water, spitting it all over the place, I pointed at him, "Holy s**t, I thought everyone left."



I was bent over coughing on the water that had gotten stuck in my throat, when Jackson touched my back, "Sorry, I should have said something."



I stood up and it occurred to me that we were completely alone, and that now would be a great time to ask, I cleared my throat to say something, when he touched my shoulder, "I'm just here to make sure you don't miss breakfast again."



"Okay, well lets go then."



I grabbed my bag and walked out of the room with Jackson right next to me, I got to my room and opened the door, Jackson stopped for a second leaning towards me, "Leave your room unlocked, as soon as I'm done with my shower I'm going to come get you."



He walked away, so I quickly went and grabbed all the clothes I needed for a shower. I walked into my bathroom and turned the water on, I climbed in, this time I didn't relish in the feel of the water, instead I just focused on making myself smell better. I'd scrubbed every part of my body when I heard my door open. Jackson announced that he was here, and I had 5 minutes.



I quickly rinsed and climbed out, toweling myself off, and put on all of my under garments, and then pulled a strappy navy blue sundress on. I looked at myself from a distance in the mirror, the dress didn't look anywhere as good on me as the tank top did for yoga yesterday, but it would work.



I walked into my room and found Jackson laying back on my bed locking at my alarm clock, he sat up, and his eyes roamed over my entire body, "You look amazing, and you did it just in time." He stood up and started walking towards the door, "Come on, lets go get breakfast."



I yawned, and reluctantly followed him, all while mentally beating myself up. Another perfect chance, and I blew it, yet again. As we were walking towards the meal area I saw a black haired girl leave one of the conference rooms, when she turned and looked back at us, I recognized her. Lorena waved at me and gave me a thumbs up.



I smiled back at her, but that was just the push I needed, Jackson stepped through the door to the meal area, I stopped and leaned against the side of the door, he popped back out, "Aren't you coming in?"



I sighed, it's now or never, "I have something I want to ask you."



He stepped out entirely now, standing on the other side of me, "What?"



I looked out the corner of my eye, and I could see Lorena standing just around the corner, I cleared my throat, and mentally chanted, I can do this over and over again, "Would you like to go out on date some time, just the two of us?"



He beamed, "I thought you didn't have a Romeo."



I rolled my eyes, "Not yet, but I guess you don't even want to be in the running, I'll just go ask Alton then."



I pushed away from the wall, but he put his arm in front of me, "I'd love to go on a date with you." He smiled down at me, "When and where?"



"Tomorrow night around supper time, and I'll let you pick." I looked down at my feet, then dared a glance at Lorena who was still bouncing around, just past the corner.



He grabbed my hand, and pulled it to his lips, "Of course, make sure you where that pretty blue dress." He turned to walk away, but looked back, "And I'm guessing you didn't ask in front of everyone for a reason, so no one else will know." He pointed his thumb in Lorena's direction, "Aside from her."



I smiled at Lorena and waved, she waved back, and took off down the hall, "Yea, I guess she knows too."



I walked into the meal area, went straight to the right and started filling up my plate with eggs, bacon, pancake, sausage, and an orange. I also grabbed an orange juice cup, and an apple juice cup. I walked back to the table, and Bianca squealed, startling Sophie and Garrett who were in a passionate face sucking fest.



"Oh, you made it today. Wow, you really have an appetite." She poked at my plate.



I pulled my plate away from her, "Well, yes I do, plus I did just run a few miles." I sat down at the table Jackson and Donavon were sitting at, "But I still might not eat it all."



Jackson couldn't stop smiling at me through the entire meal, yes we had our little secret rendezvous planned, but I'm pretty sure he's going to ruin it before it even starts. Bianca kept leaning back into Donavon's lap, telling Jackson to ask me out on a date, which would only make him smile bigger, but say no. After I finished eating, I ran away, using the excuse that I needed to take a nap, I hadn't slept at all last night. They let me go, after I promised to leave my door unlocked, so they could come get me for supper tonight.



Jackson walked me back to my room, giving me an exact time that he'll pick me up tomorrow, then he left. I went and laid down, not even taking off my dress, on top of the covers, and fell asleep instantly.



I had some weird dreams, about dogs attacking me, tearing me to shreds. I woke up in a cold sweat, and was in tears. I decided I couldn't sleep any longer, so I wandered around my room, and figured I should grab some books for the next time I can't sleep, and don't want to go anywhere.



I walked back and forth, and finally gave up, and walked out into the hallway. I decided to go stop by the gym and see what was going on there. I walked there, no detours, even though I really wanted to go explore, I didn't want to get lost.



I peeked my head inside the door to see Jackson teaching Donavon how to fight, I looked around and couldn't see Alton anywhere, so I scooted in the room, staying a ways away from them. I sat on a weight bench just closer enough to hear them, but not so much that I would be noticed immediately. Jackson had Donavon take a stance, but then he corrected it, and told him to strike him. He fumbled forward, quickly getting knocked down, only to repeat for the next 10 minutes.



Jackson's phone alarm went off, and he stopped, and looked at it, he looked at Donavon, "Time for me to go wake Angela up, do you want to join me?"



Donavon fell down on the mat, "No. I'll just stay here."



"Okay, I'll come check on you later then."



He grabbed his stuff, which was farther away from me, so I walked up to Donavon, and leaned down and tapped his shoulder, shushing him before he could say anything, I sat down beside him, and motioned for him to talk to Jackson, he looked up thinking, "So, Jackson, you seem like you're in a good mood, is there a reason for that?"



Jackson stiffened just slightly, "No, and I don't think I'm in a better mood today then I am any other day."



Donavon laughed, "No it's obvious, I mean no one else besides for me and Angela could see you're face during breakfast and you couldn't keep the smile off of it, even when Garrett called a you a filthy rat."



He shrugged, "Yea, so. Anyways, do you mean Angela was watching me." He kept his back to him, but I could see his ears were slightly pinker.



Donavon tilted his head, "Are you blushing?"



Jackson spun around, and stopped short, I waved to him, "Hi, I had a nightmare and couldn't sleep."



Donavon laughed, and jumped, "I think I'll leave you two to whatever you guys are going to do here. But I do want to know what's going on between you two."



I tilted my head to think, "It's nothing important, I just decided to give him a chance to become my friend, and put aside the fact that he's seen me naked."



Donavon looked uncomfortable, "Makes sense. Well, do you think I could talk to you later? Alone?"



I shrugged, "If you can find me alone, after supper I know Bianca has things to teach me, then I have weapons training."



He nodded, "I'll stop by your room after weapons training then."



He walked away, and Jackson glared after him, "You can't talk to him alone."



I laid down on the mat, "Why not?"



I felt Jackson starring intently at me, and with a slightly lower tone, "Same reason you should fix your dress."



I looked up at him, and he was starring me straight in the eye now, biting his lip, I pushed my hands down, making my dress cover myself, I sat up and put my hair behind my ear, "Sorry, but that doesn't make sense, why should I see Donavon alone?"



He looked away, "He likes you , a lot. And I don't want him to do anything to you."



I scoffed, "If someone does something to me and I want it, that's none of your business, and just so you know, I wouldn't let him do anything."



I turned to walk away, but Jackson caught my wrist, "I'm sorry." He looked into my eyes, and just kept starring.



He leaned in closer, and I watched his eyes get slightly darker, more like a teal color. He parted his lips just barely, but I could feel his warm breath on my face, and in a weird way I was enjoying this. He brought his hand up to my cheek, and slid his fingers into my hair, pulling me just slightly closer. I knew this had to stop, and now, but I wanted to feel his kiss again.



He touched his nose beside mine, and I realized I had to stop this, I jumped back away from him, but just stared at him, I didn't know what to say. He looked at me, obviously hurt, but instead smiled.



"Come on lets go."



He grabbed his bag and walked out of the room. I wonder what would have happened if I let him kiss me then, the last time I let him kiss me, he had to fight to control himself, and I was in a dress then too. I touched my dress, as I followed him, it's probably not a good idea to wear dresses anymore.



I walked into the meal area while Jackson went to go change really quickly, and I went through the line by myself. I was the first one to get to our tables, up next was Alton, then Sophie and Garrett, then Bianca. Jackson hadn't shown up yet, and supper was half way through, but neither had Donavon. I stood up and excused myself and got rid of my dirty dishes, and walked out.



I started walking towards my room but heard screams and yelling on the second floor, so instead I went up there. I walked to an open door a few down, and I poked my head around, prepared to see anything.



© 2015 bunnehbooh


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on January 29, 2015
Last Updated on January 29, 2015


Author

bunnehbooh
bunnehbooh

Austin, MN



About
My name is Anna, I go by Bunny. I am 19, and have a son born on June 18th 2014, and currently writing a few short stories, very slowly. On the side, I draw, read, watch anime, and sleep, wait what's t.. more..

Writing
Illaria Illaria

A Story by bunnehbooh


One One

A Chapter by bunnehbooh