Chapter 10

Chapter 10

A Chapter by Courtney Elizabeth

       I feel the heat. The heat coming between us. I don't want to. I can't even imagine how much worse I would feel everyday for the rest of my life is he got to out of hand with me. I pull back. I say I really have to get to class now. He sighs and says okay. We both come out of the closet. Lucky for us, the halls are dead. I hurry to class, but first I have to make a fake note for an excuse for my tardiness. I get into my first class. I sit. Do the usual. Listen to the teacher, write notes, listen to the teacher, write notes. It's great. Not. 

      An hour and a half passes by and we switch classes. You see, I'm lucky, my classes change at different time then my boy friend's since he is a senior and I'm only a junior. I rush to my next class, Biology. Ugh. I hate it.

      Another day drags on. The last bell rings and I gather my stuff and leave. I have to go home and get ready for our date tonight. I get home. I don't change my clothes, though. I have no one to impress. I out some make up on, like I do every day. I was thinking, maybe It's best that I break up with him. I think I'm going to tonight. What would he do, though? Would he get really mad? I didn't know, so just in case, I put two cans of pepper spray in my little purse. Just in case. 

     I hear a horn outside my house. My parents weren't home tonight. Like every night. They wouldn't care anyways, they don't care about anything I do. At all. I open the door and see him waiting in his truck. I take a deep breath and start walking. Okay, I can do this. I thought to myself. Inside, I was more terrified then I've ever been in my life. I just couldn't show it. I get in the truck. The radio is on heavy rock music. I can't stand it. He knows I can't, but he doesn't care. So I take a stand and shut it off.

     " Hey! That was a good song! Why did you do that?" He yells at me and punches me in the arm.

     " Stop! Come on! It's just a song!" I yell back with fear. 

  I feel multiple tears run down my cheeks as I hold my arm. 

     " Look, I'm sorry babe." He apologizes. 

    " No. No apologizing. If you are going to keep putting me through this agony then I can't be with you! I'm already scared fro my life about what you did to your previous girl friend! I can not be with someone like that! It's just sick!" I spill it all out. 

        After I'm done exploding I cover my mouth. Afraid of what else may spill out. Now, I was afraid that I did it too soon. Oh no. I think. 

      " You little....! You do NOT say that to me! I love you! I gave you everything you wanted!"

        " No you didn't! You gave me nothing! You got me unconscious! You hit me just because I turned the radio off! I can't let you do this to me! I just can't! "

     Again, too soon. Too much. Here it comes again. I turned my head, then turn it back to face him. It came so fast with so much force. Too soon. I was out. I was out cold. To soon. 



© 2009 Courtney Elizabeth


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on November 7, 2009


Author

Courtney Elizabeth
Courtney Elizabeth

Some Where Knew All The Time :'(, ME



About
The names Courtney. I love writing. Its like my passion. Along with basketball. But my world is all about my best friends. Blake, your amazing. i love how your always here for me when im in a tough si.. more..

Writing