Chapter 22

Chapter 22

A Chapter by Courtney Elizabeth

   I stand there outside his house. Every so often sitting down and then standing back up again. I couldn't bare to go back into Billy's house. It was far to painful. It is now around eleven o'clock at night and I am more tired then I have ever been considering Billy has kept me up all night for two days with he torture and pain he put me through. Around eleven thirty comes and I stand up from his steps and start walking down the dark road. Street lights lined down the road. As I walk down the road I feel rain drops come down on me. First light, then a little harder, then eventually it starts to pour. I liked it though. Yes, it was incredbily cold, but it felt good. Just to walk down the road, still with my shoulders popped out of place, my clothes all boody and my face all beat up. The rain felt like magic on my skin. Like it was healing it with every drop.

   I kind of started to think. Why didn't the cops ask me why I had all of these marks all over me or about any of my horrible physical features? These odd question ran through my head as I made my way down the road not exactly knowing where I was or where I was going. I wasn't really sure what to think at this point in time. I couldn't really think about anything besides Billy and the Police. Truthfully. I was a little scared. Scared of everything. Now, I was more scared of me then life itself. I was a monster. I killed Billy. I made him commite suicide. I took him out of this world!

    I got to the corner of a street. I read the street sign. Old Point Ave. is what it read. I walked down in. There were only a few street lights on at this time of the night now. I could barley see what was right in front of my eyes since they were both bulgy and black and blue from Billy hitting me so many times. The dark didn't help my seeing issue at all either. Just then, a car comes driving past me, not very fast. I see it's red back lights turn on as it acks up towards me. It stops where I am walking and the driver rolls down the passenger window so he could talk to me. Turns out the driver wasn't a he, it was a she. I very pretty old-ish woman with shiny silver hair and some wronkles on her face. Her hands griped the steering wheel tightly as she looks at me. I see her left hand. No ring.

   " Hello? " She says to me.

   " What? Oh, sorry. Wasn't paying attention. Huh? "

  " I said, you shouldn't be roming the streets this late at night, you know. "

   " I... I know. It's just... "

    " What darling. It's jsut what. "

     I could tell she could see how I looked. My face. My black and blue eyes. My shoulders she could cleary see considering the bones where almost all the way popped out of place. The look on her face made me realize she had questions.

   " I am going to my aunts house tonight. "

   " At this hour? No. You shouldn't be walking. It's pouring outside. Why don't you jsut hop right in here and I can give you a ride. "

   " Um...I don't reall think that's a very good idea."

    The old woman sighs and gets out of the car. She walks to the other side over to me. She stops instantly when she looks up and sees my face a little clearer.

   " Oh my! What happened to you?!?! " She asks with so much shock.

  " Um...I fell. " I tried to cover it up. Which I've never been very good at doing.

   " You could not have turned out to look like that by falling in the rain! Get in the car, you need a doctor. Fast. "

    Not wanting to put up a fight, afraid the old lady would have a heart attack or something. I got into the car and she started driving down the dark, wet road. So many question already running throuhg my head, and now more.

 



© 2009 Courtney Elizabeth


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
Added on December 8, 2009


Author

Courtney Elizabeth
Courtney Elizabeth

Some Where Knew All The Time :'(, ME



About
The names Courtney. I love writing. Its like my passion. Along with basketball. But my world is all about my best friends. Blake, your amazing. i love how your always here for me when im in a tough si.. more..

Writing