Chapter 24

Chapter 24

A Chapter by Courtney Elizabeth

   Next thing I know, I'm in a small room. It's not just a room though. It's moving. I notice I'm in a car, nope, a van. I feel surrounded by unfamiliar objects. My mind is literally blank. I suddenly don't know who I am, where I am, or what's happening. I get scared. My body starts aching like crazy. I look all around my body. I see all of the bruises, dry blood, cuts, scars. Then I turn to both of my shoulders. I see the bones popped out of place. I feel weird and in more pain then ever, or so I think. It starts coming back to me. A flash back enter my mind.
    There Billy is, Standing in front of me in his room, with me on the floor in front of his bed. My head is bleeding. He is talking to me in a very calm voice. Suddenly he strikes me across the face and starts screaming at me. I am not sure why. I force my mind to come out of the flash back. I bury my face in my beat up hands. Tears start streaming down my face as I continue to think back to the times with Billy.
     Wait, where is he? I ask myself. At this time I know what happened. Most of it had come back to me. The beatings, the old woman, the doctor. All of it but one thing, what had happened to Billy. Oh no, I think to myself. Another flash back creeps up on me.
    I'm sitting in my room after he had beat me some more. My body is in excruciating pain. I sit there at the end of his bed, in his room, alone. I hear nothing. I get suspicious. I attempt to stand up. I use the bed for support. I head towards the door and pear out. I look down a short hallway leading to the kitchen. I start walking down the hall. I get to the end and look to my left. I see his kitchen. Al the appliances, and I little island smack down in the middle of the room. I look to my right. My knees suddenly feel weak. I feel myself start to fall to my knees still looking at the dreadful sight before me. There he was. Billy, with a chair under him. My eyes traveled up his dangled body. I get to his neck, there is a rope tied around it. The rope goes and leads to the top of the door way leading to the living room. I throw my hand to my mouth not wanting to look at it anymore. Suicide, is what my abuser had just committed. Why, I ask myself. I do not know.
     Again, I force myself out of the nightmare. More tears start running down my beaten face. I now know everything that had happened. The beatings, the old woman, the doctor, and now Billy too.


© 2009 Courtney Elizabeth


Author's Note

Courtney Elizabeth
good? aint adventure but it said its "required" lol

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
Added on December 28, 2009
Last Updated on December 28, 2009


Author

Courtney Elizabeth
Courtney Elizabeth

Some Where Knew All The Time :'(, ME



About
The names Courtney. I love writing. Its like my passion. Along with basketball. But my world is all about my best friends. Blake, your amazing. i love how your always here for me when im in a tough si.. more..

Writing