Chapter 16

Chapter 16

A Chapter by Courtney Elizabeth

   A half an hour has now gone by and he is still going at it. At this point I am used to the pain. I was used to the pain when all of this started. I wish I wasn't though. All of the pain that I have been through just in this past week, was the most pain I've gone through in all of my seventeen years of living.    

  " Billy! Please stop! Please! This has gone on for way to long already! " I yell at him in extreme rage. He doesn't listen, obviously. 

  " Oh stop your complaining before I give you something to complain about! " 

 " You already have given me something to complain about! From the very start you have put me through so much pain! " I scream back at Billy. He stops and finally gets off my aching body. Im surprised at his action and tries to sit up again. I look at him as I try and my body aches. He gives me a lay-back-down-before-I-hurt-you-again look. I read it and lay back down cautiously. 

  I'm breathing quite heavily, now. He is too. I can tell by the way his chest moves in and out. I see it move up and down. I see his breath come out of his mouth into the cold air of the unheated house as he puts his clothes back on. I give him a you're-finally-done look. He looks at me. His eyes, I see sorrow and pain. That look in his eyes instantly vanishes as he gets nearer to me once again. My heart starts racing again. He leans down, gentle wipes my wet cheeks from all my tears, stand up and walks to his window. About five minutes pass by and he comes over to me again. He bends down. Looks at my face, the pain in my eyes. All of the pain he has caused me. 

   He bends down even lower about level with me, then he pulls his hand back and in an instant he strikes my face. He strikes it several times in a row before stopping. I scream in pain each time he strikes my face. Tears flowing down my face once more. When he finally stops hitting me all those times, I am now breathing in and out very fast. I look up at him as he stands back up. His hand is red. Mine, bleeding from tossing and turning all those times he was hitting me without stopping. I look up at him not knowing what to say. If I should say anything. If I should even take one more breath.



© 2009 Courtney Elizabeth


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on November 12, 2009


Author

Courtney Elizabeth
Courtney Elizabeth

Some Where Knew All The Time :'(, ME



About
The names Courtney. I love writing. Its like my passion. Along with basketball. But my world is all about my best friends. Blake, your amazing. i love how your always here for me when im in a tough si.. more..

Writing