Chapter 12

Chapter 12

A Chapter by Courtney Elizabeth

     My pants were now unbuttoned all the way. I felt incredibly violated. Tears streaming down my face, as he attempts to tug my pants. I try to hang on to them, which is wicked hard since my hands are still tied. He gets them off and I scream out loud to my failure. He slaps me on my pale leg and tells me to stop making so much noise. I stop yelling, but continue to cry, not knowing what was going to happen. He sits me up against the end of his bed. He comes and sits next to me. He has his shirt off. I'm disgusted completely. He gets close to me and grabs my arm so I can't move away. He gets close enough that I can feel his breath on my neck.

    " Okay, pretty girl. Now, I'm gonna untie you so I can take your shirt off. If you don't make any stupid moves, everything will be alright. Okay? So just hold still. " He says in a calm voice in my ear. 

  " I will NEVER listen to you! EVER! " I also say calmly, but with so much meaning and anger. I could tell he heard the anger and frustration in my voice when he back up a little with a shocked look on his face. I spit in his face as he get close to me, again. He slaps me across the face with the back of his hand. The pain is excruciating. Billy, is what I call him now, boy friend does not seem appropriate at all. Billy, uses so much force when he slaps me, it knocks me on the floor so I am now, again, lying down. With my hands and legs still tied. 

   I am lying on my stomach, so I can't see what he is doing. I hear the ruffling of his pants as he pulls them down. I then hear the sound of his boxers coming off, too. A sick look comes across my face as his boxers land right square in front of my face. He is now naked. Me, I'm only half way naked. I hear him shuffle over to where I am lying. I feel his penis wipe across my buttocks. I shiver and gag a little.

  " Oh don't be nervous, babe. I know you want it just as much as I do. " Billy, says to me while he lays on me and sticks it in. I jump at the sick feeling. He is now laying on me. He is holding himself up with one of his hands, and with they other, he is making sure I don't wiggle around. I do. I attempt to make it come out. I hate what he is doing to me. It's torture. 

     I hear him moan a little as he harshly pulls in and out. Up and down. The pace gets slower, then it gets faster.  He finally pulls out. At this point I am breathing quite heavily. He is too. 

  " Oh wow. That was amazing. Your great, you know that? Ugh that was amazing. " He says while sitting there, naked, looking at me with his wide brown eyes. 

   " You're sick! That was not even close to amazing! It was pure torture! It will NEVER be amazing as long as it's with you! " I reply. I see it coming this time, the slap. It didn't come. What did, is a kick, right in the gut. 

  " UH! " I say as he kicks me. It knocks the breath out of me for about two minutes. 

   " Everything that I've done to you so far should have taught you not to talk back to me. I guess not, huh? " 

 " ...... I...... will never.... listen to..... you. " I pause between every couple words to regain my breath back. Billy just sighs a sigh of disappointment as he shakes his head.



© 2009 Courtney Elizabeth


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on November 9, 2009


Author

Courtney Elizabeth
Courtney Elizabeth

Some Where Knew All The Time :'(, ME



About
The names Courtney. I love writing. Its like my passion. Along with basketball. But my world is all about my best friends. Blake, your amazing. i love how your always here for me when im in a tough si.. more..

Writing