Chapter 23

Chapter 23

A Chapter by Courtney Elizabeth

   We Arive at the hospital and the old woman has to literally pull me out of the car. I decided to walk myself to the doors. I mean, what was the worst that could happen? They put my in a mental house? We get into the lobby of the hospital and the old woman orders me to sit down. I fllow here orders since she seemed ot be a pretty touch perosn. She walks over to the check in desk and orders a doctor to look at me.

   " No!" I hear her yell. " This young woman needs a doctor right now! Look at her! Do you not see the shape she is in! "

  " Okay Ma'am. Just go sit down and we wil get you a doctor as soon as we can. "

   " Welll hurry up! " The old woman yells back in impatientness. I hear her mumble under her breath as she walks away, " These people. Gosh. They need to get better secretarys, I swear." I giggle a little at the comment. The slight giggle throws a sharp pain right through my jaw where Billy had stricked me previous times. I hold my jaw as the pain passes through.

 An hour passe by. Then two. By this time the old woman had already gone up three more times ordering for a doctor to look at me. By the third hour a doctor comes in the room.

    " Next! " He yells.

   The old woman and I stand up and walk towards the the doctors office. I am very nervous right now. For my sake and since I had never gone to the doctors before until now. He had my sit down on a little couch bed thing. I stuggle to get up on it as throbing pain passes throughout my whole body. He asks me a lot of questions about my life and past health. He then gets to my condition.

   " Now, What did you say you did to be in such bad form? "

  " I...um...I fell. Walking in the rain. "

   " In the rain huh? " He asks as he writes something down in his book. " Now, tell me everywhere it hurts, please. "

 I point in all the places where I had pain. After I was done pointing out the places, I had basically covered my whole body.

 " Oh wow. Um...can you desciribe exactly what the pain feels like?" The doctor asks. I think about this question for a minute. Then, out of no where, I burst out into tears. I cover my face with my hands not wanting the doctor or the old woman to see my tears.

   " Hey, hey. What's the matter? Talk to me." The doctor tries to comfort me. Two hours pass by and I tell the doctor EVERYTHING about my whole life, with the old woman sitting by his side. When I finish, he sits there in shock. I could tell he was in shcok because he wasn't saying anything.

   He then walks over to the phone on the wall of the office with not a word to me or the old woman, and dials a number. He talks into the phone, " Hello? Can I get that number now. I tink we might need it."

  Suddenly thoughts tart suqirming through my mind. What number? What is he talking about? What's gonna happen to me? At these thoughts I get scared. Not knowing what to say or do, I just sit there. The doctor walks back to me and looks at my with his puppy dog eyes. He says that someone will be getting me help. What does that mean? Another question enters my mind.

 



© 2009 Courtney Elizabeth


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on December 16, 2009


Author

Courtney Elizabeth
Courtney Elizabeth

Some Where Knew All The Time :'(, ME



About
The names Courtney. I love writing. Its like my passion. Along with basketball. But my world is all about my best friends. Blake, your amazing. i love how your always here for me when im in a tough si.. more..

Writing