Chapter 20

Chapter 20

A Chapter by Courtney Elizabeth

   He steps back holding his hand. I see the blood drip through the creses of his fingers.

   " What was that for? " He asks in a surprising voice.

  " You were about to hit me again! I had to deffend myself! "

  " I was not - "

 " Do not even say you weren't gonna hit me again. Because that right there, I know is bull! " I say back with so much force.

  He looks at me with another surprising look. I gave one back just to show him that I knew he knew what I was talking about. He walks over to the window once again. I started getting quite angry at that stupid window. I wish I could just go over to it, saw it out of the wall, and throw it outside!

   I look at him as he turns around. He looks at me. I am still naked and still violated. He goes over to his clothes, puts them back on, then walks over to me and kneels down in front of me and my nakedness. I curl up into a ball at the end of his bed not knowing what to expect. I pray to god that he doesn't strike me again. I close my eyes and pray for this torturing pain to end. He doesn't hit me, but touches my cheek ever so gently. I open my eyes at this surprising feeling of safety. It was weird.

  He stands up and picks up the peices of my clothes. Some of the peices torn from him forcing me, and ripping them off my shivering body. He takes them over to me and tells me to stand up. I imediatly obey his command not wanting to get hit again. I'm in way to much pain to barley handle already. I try to stand up. I get on my feet, but my legs and feet both gave out right when my weight feel upon them. It killed as I crashed to the floor, my legs still under me. All of my weight on top of them. I scream out a yell of excruciating pain. Billy, unexpectedly, runs over by my side. He takes my arm and pulls me back onto my feet. This time he stays by my side just to make sure I don't collaps a second time. I look into his deep green eyes. I don't see a monster like I did before. I actaully see pain, fear, and what I think is a little bit of care. He brings me over to his bed and sits my on it carfully instead of shoving me on the floor beside it. My whole body is still in pain. He sits on the bed behind me. I see he has a knife in his hands. I think to myself, well, this is it. My life is finally over. He doesn't kill me, though, He simply cutes the rope tied to my wrists. My wrists split apart as I hear the dry blood crackle as some of it falls onto his bed. I try to put my arms out in front of me, but I can't. I was so used to having them painfully tied behind my back. 

  " Can you- " I start top ask him for help with my arms. Before I can even finish my sentence he instantly takes my arms and pulls them out in front of me. It hurt so bad. I yelled in pain, like I have been all day and night so far. I could see my arms now. I couldn't move them one more inch, though. I look over at my shoulder. I can literally see the bone from my shoulder popped out of place bulging out of my skin. I quickly turn my head to the other shoulder to see the same thing. I look ahead, to grossed out to keep examining my displaced shoulders.

 I see Billy looking at me from behind in sorrow. He stands up in front of me. He takes my bra in his hands. Tells me to put it on.

  " I... I can't. " I say to him in dissapointment. He takes my bra. It snaps in the front so he takes it apart and puts my arms through it. I bite my lip as the pain grows stronger. Next, He gets my shirt. He gently pulls it over my head, which still has some dry blood on it. He pulls my arms into the arm holes. Again, I bite my lip as he moves my arms. My shirt is on now. Next, my panties. He stands me up and lets my lean on him, not wanting me to fall. He pulls the knife out again and cute the rope tied around my legs. My legs throb badly as they get free. He helps me put my aching legs in the holes. He then, picks up my pants and helps me with those too. My clothes are all back on. Billy sits me back down on the bed, then simply walks out of the room. With no time to think. He just walks right out.



© 2009 Courtney Elizabeth


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
Added on November 18, 2009
Last Updated on November 30, 2009


Author

Courtney Elizabeth
Courtney Elizabeth

Some Where Knew All The Time :'(, ME



About
The names Courtney. I love writing. Its like my passion. Along with basketball. But my world is all about my best friends. Blake, your amazing. i love how your always here for me when im in a tough si.. more..

Writing