Chapter 15

Chapter 15

A Chapter by Courtney Elizabeth

    The tension is running through my body like it's never going to stop. This feeling, I have never had before. Now that I have had, this feeling of getting ready to become a non-virgin, it sucks. Especially this way. He gets his penis closer and closer. My eyes are squeezed shut as tight as they could go. As he roughly puts it in, I think to myself the terror of waiting is over. I then think to myself as he violently puts it in and out, that the pain and terror has actually, really just begun.  

    " Ahhhh! Come on! Pull out! Please, Billy! This really hurts! " I scream at him in agony.

  " Oh yea. No it doesn't hurt, baby. It actually feels really good. You know it. Just relax and enjoy the ride. " Is all he says as he looks at me in enjoyment. 

 I, on the other hand, was not enjoying it at all. It hurt so bad. He was pulling in and out so harshly. As he did, tears were a rushing river in the rain flowing down my cheeks onto my neck. I was screaming at this point, telling him to pull out. The worst thought and concern was in my mind. Pregnancy. I knew that Billy didn't out a condom on before he started to rape me. It was the scariest thought ever. With bruises down my arms, on my face, and down my back, he slams me against the floor telling me to cooperate more. I couldn't. I didn't want to.

  With tears still streaming down my cheeks, Billy slammed my head off of the corner of his bed and my head was now bleeding also. My back, is what he constantly pounded against his cement floor. My hands and wrists were now covered with blood from the rope cutting into my wrists as I tried and tried to get my hands out of the rope tight grip. I couldn't. i miserably failed. Even though it hurt and I could feel my warm, red blood drip down my arms, I still struggled to try to get out. Billy was going hard now. I had no clue when he was going to quit. 

   About twenty minutes went by and he was still going. I was still trying, but not succesding, to get out of his horrible grip. As I tried to sit up and knock him off me, he forced my shoulders back down hard on the floor. I cried out in pain as he did this. My shoulders where now hurting more then ever because of all the force he put into crashing them down onto his floor. 

  With blood streaming down my wrists and arms, tears flowing down my hot face, and cries coming out of my mouth non-stop, Billy still went on with his torture.



© 2009 Courtney Elizabeth


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
Added on November 12, 2009


Author

Courtney Elizabeth
Courtney Elizabeth

Some Where Knew All The Time :'(, ME



About
The names Courtney. I love writing. Its like my passion. Along with basketball. But my world is all about my best friends. Blake, your amazing. i love how your always here for me when im in a tough si.. more..

Writing