Chapter 26

Chapter 26

A Chapter by Courtney Elizabeth
"

yea...idk what sonnet is so i just picked one lol. yup...hope u like it..

"
  I wake up. I'm in a white room. Everything is white. I'm laying on what feels like one of those dentist chairs. My vision is blurry. I blink a few times and my vision clears up a little. I am in a dentist chair, the room is all white, the room is pretty small actually. I look to my left and there is a little, metal, rolling table next to the chair. On are tools, not just regular tools either. There was a sharp tool that looked like one of those tools that dentists use to get the crap out of your teeth. Another tool I see is a long, metal blow thing. It looks weird. I try to sit up in the chair, but I do not succeed. My whole body continues to ache from all the beatings I have recently gotten. Even my heart. I just could not take it anymore! I had to do something. I had to get out of here. I was scared for my life. The tools, the chair, just the room in general scared the heck out of me.
   I attempted to sit up in the white dentist chair once again. I sit up this time, still in excruciating pain. I now take the next step, stand up. I think to myself," come on you can do this. You have to do this." After five long minutes of trying to convince myself to trap out the pain for one second and stand up, I do. I yelp loudly as I stand up quickly. I could tell it was loud when Victor came storming through the door, which was also white.
  "What! What's wrong!?" He questions.
  I look at him in confusion.
  "Nothing. Just fell of the chair, that's all." I lie.
 " Okay. DO you need anything A glass of water? A sandwich?"
  "Just water will be fine, thanks." I reply trying to hide all the pain that was making my body throb.
 Victor leaves the room with a sigh after he examines my body with his eyes. I knew he felt bad. I think anyone would feel bad if they saw someone in the condition that I was in. I sat back on the bed and thought to myself.
 "What if they really are trying to help me?"
 At this point in time I did not even know what to do. I looked for a window but I was out of luck. This room was sealed up good and tight. It was like a crazy room. You know, one of those rooms with nothing but a couple things in it where they put crazy people in straight jackets.
 Anyways, a couple minutes passed by and Victor returned with my water in one hand and a bag of Doritos in the other. He came over tot eh chair that I was sitting on and handed me the things.
"I brought you a sandwich just in case you got hungry..." He says.
 "Thanks." I reply hastily.
 I take the water and sandwich and set them both down on a clear spot on the metal cart beside the chair. I sit there and wait until Victor leaves the room. Once he was gone I got out of my chair and started pacing around the petite room. I can't think. My mind is blank. I hate it. Usually, I am full of crazy ideas and can get out of anything. Not today.


© 2010 Courtney Elizabeth


Author's Note

Courtney Elizabeth
review pleaseee. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on January 27, 2010
Last Updated on February 2, 2010


Author

Courtney Elizabeth
Courtney Elizabeth

Some Where Knew All The Time :'(, ME



About
The names Courtney. I love writing. Its like my passion. Along with basketball. But my world is all about my best friends. Blake, your amazing. i love how your always here for me when im in a tough si.. more..

Writing