Chapter 25

Chapter 25

A Chapter by Courtney Elizabeth
"

:) i didnt no wat to put as the genre so yea haha

"
Suddenly the van stops. The back doors of the van open wide. I shield my eyes from the blinding light. I poke my head out through my hands and see two tall, white men standing by the doors. One of the men was tall, with brown spiky hair, he is wearing shorts that show his muscular legs. His face odd looking. The other man was a little shorter then the other one, his hair was long, tangled, and dirty blond. He, too, was wearing shorts revealing his muscular legs.
    The taller man got up into the van. He approached me slowly. He then spoke, " Hello. My name is Victor. I am an experimenter. I will not hurt you. I'm going to help you." He came closer and went to help me up. I flinched and backed away a little.
   " No, it's okay. Really. Let me help you up." He says soothingly to me reaching his hand out to me. I looked at it confusingly. I then slowly reach my hand forward towards his. He gets a tight grasp onto mine and helps me up off the cold van floor. He helps me down from the vehicle. I stagger a little and fall forward into the shorter man's arms.
   " Woah, woah. Don't fall." He says with a little giggle in between. " My name is Adam. I am Victor's helper." He finishes his sentence.
   I see a big building in the far distance. Victor sees me looking at it and says, " That's the building where we are going to take you."
  I get a scared turn in my stomach and my heart does a flip. The building is big and scary looking. I flinch as Victor takes one hand and Adam takes the other. I pull back violently.
  " Come on. Let's go." Victor says.
 " Let me go!" I scream. They both then let go of my hands at the same time. I fall backwards on to the hard gravel. My lights go out instantly.


© 2010 Courtney Elizabeth


Author's Note

Courtney Elizabeth
:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on January 24, 2010
Last Updated on January 24, 2010


Author

Courtney Elizabeth
Courtney Elizabeth

Some Where Knew All The Time :'(, ME



About
The names Courtney. I love writing. Its like my passion. Along with basketball. But my world is all about my best friends. Blake, your amazing. i love how your always here for me when im in a tough si.. more..

Writing