Chapter 11

Chapter 11

A Chapter by Courtney Elizabeth

      I woke up the next day in a small inclosed area. It spelt of beer, cigarettes, and rat poop. I quickly sat up when I realized where I really was. Which my head kill even more. I instantly remembered what had happened the night before, with him. I was in his house. I think I was in his room, I was laying on a bed with a mattress included, unlike my only mattress like I have at my house. I stand up and fall on my face when I realize that my legs and hands are tied together with rope. I could feel the rope cutting of my blood circulation. It hurt. More pain for me. 

      I sit back up, now on the floor in front of the bed. I heart a door slam somewhere else in the little house. I hear footsteps, heavy ones. I stop breathing. He enters the room. I can't call him my boy friend anymore. Thankfully. Billy, entered his room and saw me sitting there on the floor.

     " Oh. You're finally awake. I didn't think you were ever gonna wake up, pretty girl. " He touched my sweaty cheek with his ruff hand. I pull my head away from his reach.

     " Stay the hell away from me!" I scream in his face. 

     " Do not talk to me like that! I already told you that! " 

     I start to cry.

   " I thought you loved me! "

     " Yes, until you broke my heart! "

    " That's because you broke mine right from the start! You hit me, Billy! I don't do anything to you and you hit me!" 

     Silence, is all there is now. At this time I'm crying my eyes out. I don't want to do. I don't know what to think. He looks over at me. He gets closer to where I am sitting. He comes and sits next to me. I get cautious fast. I scoot over a little more away from him. He just gets even closer. He places his gentle but sick hand on my leg. I shake it off.

     " Oh come on babe. You know you want me. " He says.

   " No I really don't, Billy. Please. Just get away from me. " 

     " No. Because I know you want it! " 

    He slaps me across the face and makes me lay on the floor. He gets on top of me, holds me down, and starts unbuttoning my pants.

   



© 2009 Courtney Elizabeth


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on November 7, 2009


Author

Courtney Elizabeth
Courtney Elizabeth

Some Where Knew All The Time :'(, ME



About
The names Courtney. I love writing. Its like my passion. Along with basketball. But my world is all about my best friends. Blake, your amazing. i love how your always here for me when im in a tough si.. more..

Writing