Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

A Chapter by Jennifer

     Gabiola finally gained access inside of the house when Sandy arrived and unlocked the door. He did not recall seeing a lockbox on the door. He entered them musky smelling house.

     The house was empty and did not show any sign of anyone living there. Gabiola and Schneider walked the house looking inside each room, closet, and cupboards.

     “It doesn’t look like anyone is living here,” said Gabiola.

     “Maybe we should send Amber alert?” Schneider suggested.

     Gabiola slightly shook his head, “There is a crop circle and possibly mentally unstable homeless man.”

    “People can keep an eye out for the children,” Schneider shrugged. “In the meantime, we can bring in a team to search the property with infrared technology.”

     Gabiola nodded, “Good idea. We can send out an Amber alert.”

     Schneider and Gabiola walked outside as Sandy locked at the house. Gabiola shook his head at the realtor.

     “We’re probably need the house for search team,” he said.

     Sandy sighed and unlocked the lockbox, and “You’re making this very difficult.”

     “Yeah, well it will need to be removed from the mark market so we can continue our search,” Gabiola told her.

     “Well, this can’t make this listing look good,” she said.

     “Let’s get to work,” said Gabiola told Schneider. “We will also need another search team to look where we have not searched yet.”

     “Okay, I will get started on that,” said Schneider. 



© 2022 Jennifer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on September 17, 2022
Last Updated on September 17, 2022


Author

Jennifer
Jennifer

Las Vegas, NV



About
I have been writing stories since the first grade and published a couple of stories on Biblioboard. I earned an Associates degree in Communication Arts at University of Phoenix. You can also find .. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Jennifer


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Jennifer