BodyGuard 7

BodyGuard 7

A Chapter by Love U Stylinson

Christian

When I got up this morning I was in a real good mood. Last night I had all the time to think about how I was going to ask Jake out on a date. And the best idea that I came up with was pretty full proof, well I think it will.  

And that great plan was to ask Nikki because I have no f*****g clue what do, what to say, or where to go when it concerned Jake. Plus those two have been friends since ever so she should know all his favorite places. I ran downstairs eager to get to school to talk to Nikki and also to see Jake’s cute freckled face. I only stopped to get an apple from the kitchen and was almost out the door when I heard a ‘good luck’ from my father as I sprinted through the living room and out the door.

Once I got to school I saw Nikki talking to some of her girlfriends and I all but rudely interrupted them. Pushing my way through I grabbed her by the arm and hauled her off from the group and to the other side of the school where the tables were. When I was sure that no one was around I turned to her with a desperate look on my face.

“Please help me,” I cried dramatically.

Nikki looked at me with at me her brows raised, “What are you talking about and it was really rude what you did back there,” she huffed.

I took a deep breath before saying, “I want to ask Jake out on a date but I don’t know how,” I said sadly.

Nikki’s eyes brighten with excitement as she took my arm and started spinning around squealing.

“Finally I knew it….I just knew it,” she yelled as she stopped spinning. It took me a minute to focus my vision from all that turning but when it did I was faced with a very hyperactive Nikki.

“Uh right but about what I said,” I said trying to get back on topic. Nikki straightened out and put a manicured nail on her lips giving the impression that she was seriously thinking about something.

“Alright so here’s the thing,” she started as she paced back in forth. “Jakey is very shy about this type of stuff and when ya ask him he’s probably going to explode from the embarrassment and run away,” she said.

She stopped and held up a finger, “That means you have to get him cornered somewhere and then ask him,” she nodded already thinking of a set up.

“Okay but where?” I asked.

“Hmm about on the roof during lunch?” she asked and

“Don’t you need a key to get up there?” I asked. I watched as Nikki went through her purse and took a silver key and threw to me.

“But how�"“I know people,” she said simply, “But anyway when he says yes you should probably take him to the movies, one of the movies he wants to see has been for a while now,” she said.

“That’s it,” I asked.

“That’s it,” she repeated. “Oh and I’ll write some things about Jake…you know his likes’, dislikes, I’ll put in your locker so don’t forget it,” she added. I nodded my head in agreement.

Well it sounded really easy to do but from some reason I felt like I was going to screw up or something. Plus what if he says no then that’ll just make everything much worse. I scratched the back of my head a little peeved off that I was getting myself all worked up like this.

“Don’t worry Christian he’ll say yes,” Nikki smiled up at me. And I really hope that she was right as we started to walk back towards the front of the school.

-

Jake

After finding out that those pancakes weren’t toxic I happily ate them and was off to school. When I got there I didn’t see Nikki at the table they usually sat at before the bell would ring nor did I see Christian. Feeling a little panicked I walked over to the table and sat down, my eyes searching the sea of other students for my curly haired friend and Christian. I didn’t find them but what I did find is Nathan and his crew and they were all staring at me. That all had their cheerleader’s s***s of a girlfriends hanging off their arms, they too were staring at me for some reason. I turned my gaze somewhere else not wanting to deal with Nathan I didn’t want him to ruin my mood.

However I couldn’t help but look over when I felt someone sit beside me and across from me. When I turned to look I was greeted with a smirk from some black haired kid with blue eyes, I realized he’s one of Nathans little followers. Mentally preparing myself I looked across the table to see Nathan staring at me with a murderous glint in his eyes.

“Can I help you?” I asked with some new found confidence in my voice. Which made Nathan looked a little surprised; I smirked.

“Tch you think your all big and bad because you got yer little boyfriend to protect you,” he said smugly.

“….Well he did beat you up in the hallway if I remember correctly,” I said. I honestly don’t know where all this stuff was coming from but I was feeling pretty good saying these things to Nathans face.

His face turned red with anger, “You little f*g,” he hissed, “I should just choke you out right now,” he said as he got up from the table.

I opened my mouth to say that he wouldn’t get away with something like that because of Christian but I realized that he wasn’t here nor was Nikki. I guess Nathan saw this because he had a huge smirk on his face, he raised his fist to hit me and I felt my arms being held behind my back. So all I could really do was close my eyes and wait for the pain to start.

-

Cameron

I was only just walking into the school entrance when I saw Jake sitting at a table surrounded by a bunch of football players. I saw Derek (the guy with black hair) holding Jakes arms back and Nathan was getting ready to punch. Reacting quickly I snatched a football out some guys hands and aimed it at the blondes head, reeling my arm back I threw it as I hard as I could. I watched as it successively hit Nathan in the back of his head and everyone laughed as I jogged over to the table; shoving Derek off Jake so he would let go of his arms.

“What the hell is your problem Nathan,” I yelled as I stood tall over him. The blonde looked back up at me his face slowly turning red and I couldn’t tell if it was from embarrassment or from anger. I was going to say something but he quickly got up and ran into the school. Still a little confused I turned back to Jake who looked like he was on the verge of tears…..oh I can’t handle tears.

“Jake,” I looked over to see Christian and Nikki running over.

-

Christian

As Nikki and I came around to the front of the school everyone was laughing at something. Curious I turned to see Nathan running into the school with his posse close behind, looking back over from where he ran I saw Jake and Cameron. Also from the looks of it Jake looked like he was going to cry….not on my watch I thought as I ran over to the table.

“Jake,” I yelled as I pushed passed the people who were in my way.  Once I got to the table I noticed that Cameron was trying to calm him down.

“Im fine really,” Jake tried to reason his face red from either crying or embarrassment as he rubbing furiously at his eyes.

‘Jeez saying things like that with such a face’ I thought.

“What happened?” Nikki asked as she grabbed Jake’s shoulder and turning him towards her. When Jake didn’t say anything she turned to look at Cameron who only smiled sheepishly back. I watched as she raised her hand and slapped the brunette across the face, a red mark appearing on his cheek.

“What the f**k did you do to him!” she screamed as she straddled the boy on the ground, a fist full of his shirt in her hands.

“Nikki!” I said a smile curving on my face. I don’t know why I thought this situation was funny but it was, because seeing Nikki angry was kind of amusing, then there’s Cameron on the ground with an angry hand print on his face looking lost as ever and then Jake whose mouth was hanging open in shock.

‘He should probably close it’ I thought……dirty thoughts.

Anyway before I could say anything else Jake got up and hauled Nikki of the guy before she could do anymore damage.

“He didn’t do anything it was Nathan and his group,” he stated. Nikki’s face slowly relaxed, “So….he didn’t do anything?” she asked pointing to Cameron. Jake shook his head no, “He actually saved me,” he said with a small smile.

Nikki looked at him confused then to me and I just shrugged my shoulders as I helped Cameron up off the ground.

“Oh s**t im so sorry!” She cried as she straightened out Cameron’s shirt and brushed the dirt of his jacket. “I didn’t know im sorry….oh s**t and your face im soooo sorry,” she said.

“….Um im fine really its okay,” Cameron stuttered as he scratched the back of his head. 

Nikki shook her head, her curls flying everywhere as she put her hands up to stop him from saying anything else.

“No I feel bad so im going to take you out,” she said her arms now crossed over her chest; the bell rung.

“Uh…um okay?” Cameron said a little confused.

“Well then we should probably get to class…yah,” I said breaking the now awkward silence as I casually slung my arm over Jakes shoulders and steered them to the school. ‘Guess im not the only one going to have a date’ I thought as I walked through the hallways. We were at Jakes locker so he could get his stuff and I just leaned casually on one next to his. 

I don’t know why but I felt like such a creep watching him like this but I just couldn’t help it he was just so cute and adorable. I watched as he bit his bottom lip; ‘thinking probably’ I thought. He made tsk sound before slamming his locker shut and grabbing his bookbag off the floor.

“Something wrong?” I asked as I followed him down to his class. He scrunched up his nose.

‘Ah he’s even cuter when he’s mad’ I thought.

“I think I forgot my sketchbook at home,” he said sadly. I looked at him from the corner of my eyes…..is he….is he pouting.

‘Good lord’ I thought, ‘this kid is going to kill me one day’

“But don’t you have a lot of them?” I asked.

He sighed,” Yah but I was working on something in the sketchbook I left at home,” he 

said.

“Was it for your class or something?” I asked. I watched him as he fidgeted with his hands, biting his bottom lip, “No but I really wanted to finish it before the weekend,” he said.

“Uh huh…whys that?” I questioned. Jakes face lit up, “N….No reason….I’ll catch you later okay,” he said quickly before dashing inside his classroom.

That wasn’t weird at all I thought as I walked down further to my class, when I sat down in my seat Ronni came bounding up to me with a smile.

“Hiya Christian,” he chided

I smiled, “Sup Ronni,” I said casually. I was a little unnerved at the way the blonde was staring at me, “You need something?” I asked looking up at him again.

“I was just wondering if you were doing something this weekend,” he said as he sat on my desk. I smirked this kid was such a flirt, I wonder if he knows he doing it. I lay back in my chair, my arms crossed over my chest.

“Well im going to Nikki’s party tomorrow….then Sunday I have plans with Jake…hopefully,” 

I said but muttered the last part under my breath.

“Hmmm then how about we go to the party together,” he asked leaning towards me a small smile playing at his lips.

I chuckled at the blonde’s behavior, “Maybe I’ll think about it,” I said. He gave an hm’ sound before getting off my desk and settling into his on the other side of the room, I sighed this should be fun I thought.

-



© 2012 Love U Stylinson


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
Added on August 1, 2012
Last Updated on August 1, 2012


Author

Love U Stylinson
Love U Stylinson

SC



About
Um im a huge 1D fan and I ship larry!!!!!! more..

Writing