BodyGuard 12

BodyGuard 12

A Chapter by Love U Stylinson

Jake

Well after seeing a million pictures of Christian when he was little, he finally convinced his dad that it was almost time for the party. I honestly didn’t plan on being there all day but I just couldn’t say no to his dad after Christian told me what happened that morning. So after looking at pictures we played a few games, and joked around.

“Thanks for having me over,” I said politely as Christian walked me to the door.

“Oh nonsense it was fun, you should come over again,” Charles insisted with a smile.

Christian cleared throat, clearly ready to go,” Okay dad we gotta go or were gonna be late,” he said hurriedly.

“Oh yah wait here for a minute.”

I watched his dad run back into the kitchen and come back out with keys in his hands. He threw to Christian who caught them with ease, a smile starting to form on his face.

“Take my truck…..but if I see one scratch on it,” his dad warned. Christian nodded his head frantically, “Yah yah I got it,” he yelled before hauling me out the house and to the driveway where a gray titan truck stood.

“You can drive that?”  I ask him as we got inside, I mean the truck was freaking huge. I was kind of nervous getting inside the thing.

“Sure I can I drove it before….no worries,” he said before starting it up and backed out the driveway.

Once on the road I gave Christian directions to Nikki’s house and once we got there the whole place was packed with cars. Now im not sure I explained this yet but Nikki is really wealthy, but she doesn’t brag about it at all and her house was pretty big. After finding a parking spot we both got out and headed towards the loud music that was blasting from inside. Once we were close enough to the house I was seriously starting to think to go back home because to be honest, I hate parties and Nikki’s are always so wild. I mean they were already people drunk on the front lawn, and the music was already starting to make my head hurt.

“Hey you okay?” Christian asked as we walked inside.

“Uh yah….just really don’t like things like this,” I answered being aware of all the people pushing up against me.

‘Gross’ I thought.

“Jakeyyy you came!” I heard Nikki shout before hugging me.

“When do I ever miss your parties?” I questioned as I hugged her back. She beamed at me before looking at Christian who smiled.

“Glad you could come to,” she drawled giving him a wink. “Oh yah if ya need room there’s plenty upstairs,” she leered before walking off into the crowd of dancing bodies. My face flushed at what she said, I looked at Christian to see that he was clearly avoiding my gaze; at least I wasn’t the only one embarrassed right now. We walked further back into the house until we came to the kitchen, which was filled with food and drinks.

“Yo Christian, Jake.” Turning around there was Cameron sitting on the counter with a cup in hand.

“Hey Cameron,” I said walking over to him.

“Crazy party isn’t it…..I feel like were in time square during New Years,” Christian said picking up some chips from a bowl.

“Hah tell me about it,” Cameron replied, “I was only here for an hour and people are already drunk off their asses,” he said taking a sip from his cup.

“Well that’s to be expected,” I said eyeing the cans of beer on the table. My hands were twitching for one and I could really need a release right now, especially with all that s**t that happened with Tyler. I was just going to go over and grabbed one when Nikki came out of nowhere and dragged Christian and I to the living room where the music was blaring. I watched as she started to dance around me as did Christian but I just stood there awkwardly.

“Nikki you know I can’t dance,” I yelled over the music. She just smirked before pushing me against Christian who just smiled before taking my hands and spinning me around. I nearly tripped over my own feet when he did that, however he had a firm hand around my waist to balance me.

“Don’t worry I won’t let you fall,” he said smiling down at me. God I swear this boy is going to be the death of me.  After five minutes of awkward dancing I told him that I was going to get something to drink. As I walked over to the kitchen I saw some guy making out in the hallway with Cameron, and I wondered if that was the boy he was crushing over. Not wanting to get into their business I went over to the cans of beer and picked one up; looking over my shoulder to make sure Nikki wasn’t in sight. I opened it and pretty much downed the entire thing in one gulp, I could already feel the buzz coming on and I loved it.

After finishing the first one I got another one but poured into a red cup before walking out the kitchen to go find Christian. When I did find them he was sitting on the couch with some blonde headed kid straddling him which made me mad for some reason. I stalked over there before grabbing the back of his shirt and yanking back making him fall on the floor.

“The hell is your problem.”

-

Christian

After watching Jake disappear into the crowd I looked for somewhere to chill for a while. It was getting too hot and people kept touching my a*s and I was feeling a little uncomfortable. After walking around I found a couch and sat down and waited for Jake to get back. Letting my head fall back against the couch I let my mind drift off to Jake again. I was seriously starting to fall for him and I hope he was doing the same with me. My head snapped up when I felt something sit in my lap, looking up I saw Ronni smiling down at me.

“Hey Christian how’s it going?” he asked in that cocky tone of his. I shifted uncomfortably as I sat up a little straighter.

“Um im fine Ronni,” I said a little annoyed, “Could you get off me,” I said trying to push him off me. Ronni smiled again before putting a finger to my lips, “Now why would I do that,” he teased, his finger going from my lip and down my chest.

I tried to get up again I mean he was really started to grate on my nerves, “Seriously I go�"“Why the rush?” he giggled as his hands fell to my crotch. Suddenly Ronni was flung off my lap and onto the floor.

“The hell is your problem?” Ronni yelled from the floor as he stared up angrily at Jake. I looked at Jake and noticed that he had his nose all scrunched up, signaling that he was mad about Ronni being in my lap.

“Just wondering why a s**t like you is all over Christian?” he growled.

“S**t!” Ronni cried as he got off the floor and got up in Jakes face. I watched as Jake opened his mouth to say something but then Cameron came out of nowhere and pushed Ronni aside. “Beat it ya little prick,” he hissed. With a glare he stalked off into the crowd of people in the living room; I looked at Jake and noticed that he was staring at me.

“Um something wrong?” Cameron asked. He didn’t say anything but continued to stare at me, I looked at Cameron but he just shrugged as he sat down on the couch next to me. I watched as Jake sat his drink down on the little table next to couch before settling down on my lap.

“He was taking my spot,” he said to me. Okay Jake was completely drunk there’s no other reason as to why he would be sitting in my lap like this. I mean Jake isn’t really the bold type, quite the opposite actually so when he said that I just stared at him with wide eyes.

“Dude he’s totally wasted right now,” Cameron chuckled as he looked at Jake. I felt his thin arms wrap around my shoulders a smirk plastered on his face, “Let’s go dance,” he whispered in my ear. I really didn’t know what to do in this situation because Jake was too shy of person to act like this. And I don’t want to take advantage of him when he’s like this. I need to do something quick before things starts to get a little excited down south and that was the last thing I wanted to happened with Jake sitting on my lap like this.

So getting up I pulled Jake into the living room and not a second later was his arms around my shoulders again. I put my hands on his waist and brought him in close to me as we moved to the beat of the music. Jake was a pretty good dancer when he was drunk I mean his hands were all over me, his hips swaying side to side, his head lolled back. It took every bone in my body to refrain from kissing and sucking on his neck. When he looked up at me I swear his eyes travelled down to my lips, I watched as he licked his own before leaning in closer to me. I prepared myself to get a kiss from those wonderful lips, but I heard a giggle before he kissed me on the cheek.

‘That little…’ I thought.

“You’re such a tease,” I mused as I kissed him back on his cheek. He giggled again before hauling me back over to the couch and taking a seat in my lap again.

“I see that you guys are having fun,” Nikki drawled as she sat down on the couch in between me and Cameron.

“Hmmm…talkin to me,” Jake smiled as he looked at her with a goofy grin on his face.

“Jake I thought I told you the last time you were at my parties to not drink,” Nikki scolded giving him a glare.

“N…No worries im fine,” Jake insisted waving his hand in the air. Nikki looked like she was about to go into a rant but was rudely interrupted.

“Oh how cute the little f*g and his bodyguard,” said a familiar voice. Looking over Jakes shoulder I saw Nathan and some other guy with black hair standing by his side, smirking at Jake. I saw Cameron stiffen out the corner of my eyes, he was going to get up but then Jake told him not to. I wanted to say something back at Nathan but Jake for some odd reason was going to do something back. I watched him pick up his drink and took a sip before standing up and spitting it in Nathans face. The three of us sitting on the couch watched in amazement as Jake threw the rest of what was in his cup at the guy standing next to Nathan.

“F**k you Nathan, im sick and tired of your s**t,” Jake yelled as he punched him in the face then he kneed him in the stomach before stalking off to the back of the house.

“Holy s**t….,”Cameron muttered looking down at Nathan who still holding his stomach. I was still in shock that Jake just had the balls to cuss Nathan out and punch the f**k out of him. It was such a turn on to see him act like that.

“Um any warnings before I go after him?” I asked Nikki as I got up from the couch. Nikki sighed before brushing her hair out of her face.

“When Jakes drunk he’s very emotional so he’s probably crying his eyes out right now,” she said sadly. I walked towards the back of the house to find Jake outside in Nikki’s backyard. Just like she said he had his head down on his knees; his shoulders shaking. When I slid open the door, I heard the heart-breaking sobs coming from him.

“Jake,” I said softly as I sat down next to him and put an arm around his shoulder.

-

Jake

I completely flipped my wig back there, I didn’t know what the hell I was thinking when I did that. I punched a star-quarterback in the face, but I just couldn’t help it. All that pent up anger was getting at me and just when I was having fun with Christian that douchbag had to go and piss me off. However after all that s**t I did, I felt like crap and ran to Nikki’s backyard to cry. The emotions where too much and I couldn’t take it, so I got overwhelmed. When I heard the door slide open and Christian’s deep voice filled the air it made me cry even harder. I really don’t like crying in front of people and Christian was the one person I didn’t want to cry in front of.

“Jake tell me what’s wrong….tell me what’s really going on,” Christian said squeezing my shoulder. I sniffled before looking up at him and he gave me a bright smile that made me feel a little better.

“N…..Nobody wants me,” I said after a minute, not looking at Christian but at the ground.

“What do you mean nobody wants you?” he asked me.

“That says it all,” I said quietly, “My dad left,” I said the tears starting to come back full force, “But Jake�"“My mom left me,” a sob slipped from my lips. Christian hugged me to his chest as I started to cry again, “That b*****d I call a stepfather left me…..nobody wants me because im fucked up,” I yelled.

“He left you?” Christian asked incredulous. I nodded my head, my mind going back to what happened at the house before Christian came.

“That explains your lip,” he said quietly.  “Why would he do that,” he asked.

“Because nobody wants a gay son that can’t do s**t for himself an�"“Jake! Listen to me,” he shouted over my yelling and cries.

“None of that is your fault okay, im sure your mother loved you and your dad,” he told me, 

“Even though he didn’t come back, he left with a good intention in mind.” “You’re not fucked up….your far from it I promise, you’re just not used to sticking up for yourself and its okay because you have me,” he told me softly as he ran his fingers through my hair.

“Beside what you said wasn’t true,” he muttered as he lifted my chin so I could look at him in the eyes. I was going to say something but then I felt warm lips on mine and I realized that Christian was kissing me. It felt so good I tell ya that, I felt his arm wrap around me to pull me closer. His tongue swept across my bottom lip and I parted them for him, my own tongue coming out to play. This was definitely making me hard; one because I haven’t kissed like this for so long and two I’m so drunk right now that anything would get me hard.

When he broke the kiss he hugged me, “I want you Jake,” he muttered into my ear, “I’ll protect you,” he said.

He kissed me again but it was short this time and we broke apart he smile at me again, I’ll 

love you,” he whispered.

All I could see was that smile and hear those words filling my ears as I passed out cold against his chest, tears still spilling from my eyes.

 



© 2012 Love U Stylinson


Author's Note

Love U Stylinson
Hmm loves in the air~ Haha i feel like the end is really cheezy but i just couldnt help myself xD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

awwww i was crying when Jake told Christian everything

Posted 11 Years Ago


Love U Stylinson

11 Years Ago

Aww lol really? Alot of people said that for this chapter
Jonathan Biswell

11 Years Ago

it is amazing cant wait for the other chapters
So that's it? haha

Posted 11 Years Ago


Love U Stylinson

11 Years Ago

Hahaha oh no theres plenty more that awaits =)
Cierra

11 Years Ago

Haha cool. You're a great writer (:
Love U Stylinson

11 Years Ago

=D Thanks

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

209 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 8, 2012
Last Updated on September 8, 2012


Author

Love U Stylinson
Love U Stylinson

SC



About
Um im a huge 1D fan and I ship larry!!!!!! more..

Writing