BodyGuard 9

BodyGuard 9

A Chapter by Love U Stylinson

Christian


‘Well I finally got that out the way’ I thought as I walked into class. I was ecstatic that Jake said yes I was little bit worried that he would say no but everything turned out perfect. As I sat down I noticed Cameron had his head down and his leg moving under the desk nervously. Cautiously I walked over and tapped him on the shoulder; he nearly jumped out the seat.


“The hell is your problem?”  I asked. He huffed before sitting up in the desk and looked over to me.


“Nikki is the problem,” he said running a hand over his face. I gave him a look, “The whole date thing….,” he said his sentence trailing off.


My eyebrows rose as a smirk appeared on my face, “Don’t you like her…..even though she b***h slapped you,” I asked. I watch amusingly as his face turn red from embarrassment, his hands fiddling with his camera in his lap.


“I mean I do but….not like that,” he said, I was going to say something but he opened his mouth again, “I probably will never like a girl like that,” he added looking at me with a sheepish grin. ‘Well I’ll be damned’ I thought. I let my chin fall in the palm of my hand as I stared at him, this is just classic.


“Well are you going to tell her?” I asked. Knowing Nikki she’s probably going to be mad about Cameron being gay and then go on a rampage about why are all cute guys gay.


“That im gay…..I don’t know I don’t want to upset her,” Cameron said. I smiled; this guy is too nice for his own good.


“Well you can just tell her or endure all the flirting and touching,” I said playing with the ends of my hair.


“Yah I think I’ll just tell her,” he said softly. I could tell that he was thinking about something but I don’t know what. I watched as he picked up his camera a smile on his face. I really didn’t want to be nosy but I just couldn’t help myself.


“Watcha looking at,” I questioned. His gaze went from the camera then to me, the smile he had on his face slipped off.


“It’s nothing,” he said. I was going to say something else but the teacher walked in (late mind you) and told us to settle down. I turned back in my desk still looking at Cameron from the corner of my eyes. I knew he said he wanted to change and all that but I just couldn’t help feel a little off around him.


He was still looking through pictures……Something was up and I want to know what’ I thought.

-

Jake


Yah my heart is still beating fast from what Christian asked me earlier. A date a real date and it’s on his birthday which kind of makes it better. I was sitting in my desk staring out the window, the teacher wasn’t here today and we had a sub. Everyone was talking and being loud and it was getting really annoying. I put my head down on the desk wishing that Christian was here, so I could at least have someone to talk to. Someone tapped me on the shoulder and I peeked from under my arm. I scowled when I saw the blonde hair; I sat up in my desk and glared at Ronni while he just smiled back at me.


“Is there a reason why you’re in my class?” I asked. His smile grew wider as he looked at me, “Our teacher had to leave early and she split us up….it’s a shame I really like that class,” he said flipping his hair of his shoulder.


My eye twitched, “Shame you had to end up in my class,” I retorted. He laughed as he took a seat on top of my desk.


“Actually I wanted to talk to you,” he said. I crossed my arms over my chest and waited.


“I talked to Christian today,”


“And?” I asked.


Ronni sighed dramatically as he ran a hand through his hair, “He said he had plans with you this weekend,” he stated.


“Yah we do…..he’s taking me on a date,” I said proudly, “Is there a problem?” I added icily. 

I watched as the smile on his face faltered when I said that Christian was going to take me on a date. I felt a smirk reach my lips.


“Huh…..really,” was all he said before glaring at me and getting off my desk. Whatever I thought as I went back to staring out the window, I really wish the bell would ring already.

-

Ronni


I hate him; I hate him so much right now. A date, that little prick doesn’t deserve a date with Christian. I don’t even know what he sees in Jake, he’s not even that cute. I need to figure out how to get those two away from each other, I need a plan. When the bell rung I got my stuff and walked out the classroom still thinking of a plan, but I was snapped out my thoughts when I heard someone calling my name.


Turning around I saw Nikki walking up to me with a piece of paper in her hands, “Hey you know where Christian’s locker is right?” she asked me.


“…..Yes,” I said slowly narrowing my eyes a bit.


“Well I gotta be somewhere I need to put this in his locker so could ya do that for me?” she asked hurriedly, tapping her foot impatiently.


I looked at her curiously, “What’s it for?” I asked crossing my arms over my chest. I watched as she gave an annoyed huff, before telling me. A smile worked its way across my face, “Sure I’ll take it…..wouldn’t want you being late,” I said cheerfully. She waved her hand dismissively before bolting down the hallway where some girls were waiting. When she was out of sight I looked down at the paper and read it:

       Likes                                

·        Chocolate (Milk C.)                    

·        Tulips (Orange)

·        Favorite Candy Mike&Ikes

·        Favorite Drink Coke

·        Rock Music

·        The color blue

·        Favorite food is Pizza (With pineapples…gross I know)

    Here are some other things you should know, he’s allergic to cinnamon, fish, and DO NOT any under circumstances let him have any type of alcohol, or caramel…he hates caramel. That’s all I think about for now. Good luck ;)


I smiled when I saw that this list was for Jake and that date he had with Christian. Being the sneaky person that I am I took an eraser out my bag and got started on the paper. 


Then I took out a pen and pretty much put the opposite of what Nikki wrote. When I was I done I was feeling pretty happy with myself, I smiled as I walk down the hallway to Christians locker to give him the note.


‘So much for perfect date’ I thought smugly.


Christian


Ah hearing the sound of the bell was music to my ears. I got up from my seat and walked out the classroom with Cameron. I had a huge smile on my face; I couldn’t wait to see Jake I was on cloud nine right now.


“Why are you so damn happy?” Cameron asked curiously looking over at me.

My smile got bigger, “I finally asked Jake out on date Sunday,” I said excitedly. Cameron laughed as he slapped me on my back.


“You’re already this excited….let’s try to get through Nikki’s party first,” he said giving me a look.


“Eh are her parties that wild,” I asked. Cameron stopped walking and stared at me, “Have you seen that movie Project X?” he asked.


 I thought I about it for a moment…..that movie sounded very familiar, wait a minute, “Is 

it that movie where that dude drives his car in the pool,” I asked.


“Yep her parties are kind of like that, I’ve only been once but its pretty epic,” he said.


“Lucky,” I muttered.


We rounded the corner to see Jake sitting on the floor with his head on his knees. Wondering why he was on the ground I quickly walked over to him. Getting down to his level I gently touched his shoulder; his head snapped up, tears was in his eyes, and an angry red hand print was on his freckled cheek.


“What the hell…..what happened to you?” I asked urgently, quickly wiping the tears off his face.


“L….Lydia…” was all Jake said before breaking out in in tears again.


‘Lydia’ I thought, ‘Who the f**k is Lydia’ I looked back to Cameron who looked really angry; I gave him a questioning look.


“That’s Nathans f**k toy,” he spat, balling his hands into a fist. For some reason I was getting this air of jealously from him but I decided I would ask him about it later, anyways I thought.


“Well why the hell would she pick on Jake,” I asked confused. Jake suddenly sniffled and 

wiped his face, “She said something about Nathan being suspended from the next to football games or something,” he said softy.


“Oh s**t…..this is my fault,” I said running a hand over my face, “It was because of that fight on the field,” I added.


Jake looked at me and started to shake his head, “It’s not your fault….don’t worry about it,” he said finally standing up and fixing his clothes.


“No it’s not okay, “Cameron started but out the corner of his eye he saw a flash of blond. 


“I’ll be right back,” he said; heading off in the direction he saw Nathan go in. Once he was out of sight my gaze went over to Jake and it looked like he was about to cry again. 

So I gave him a hug and twirled him around until I heard him laughing.

I smiled, “Feeling better,” I asked as I set him down on the ground again. He pushed his hair out of his face and a small smile appeared on his face.


“Yah a little,” he was going to say something else but his eyes went from my mine to something behind my shoulder.


Turning around I was met with a smiling Ronni with a piece of paper in his hands. “Hiya Christian I was looking for you,” he said nicely. His gray eyes narrowed when they landed on Jake but before either could say anything I spoke up, not really in the mood to hear them argue.


“What do you want Ronni?” I asked irritably.


“Well since you asked so politely,” he said sarcastically, “Nikki gave me this because she was in a rush….it’s like this whole list of stuff abo�"I quickly snatched the paper out of his hands and stuffed it in my pocket. I didn’t want Jake to find out that I asked Nikki to do this…..well I didn’t ask her she just volunteered but whatever.


“Thank you Ronni but we have to go now,” I said quickly before grabbing Jakes hand and rushing down the hallway.


“Um what was that about?” Jake asked as we stepped outside.


I smiled, “Just some important notes, no need to worry,” I stated. “So um care to explain what happened with Lydia?” I added.


Jake sighed before biting his bottom lip, “I guess,” he muttered.

-

Cameron


When I heard that Lydia did something to Jake I was seriously angry about it. I mean that little s**t didn’t have any right going around slapping other people just because of some fight with her boyfriend. I was outside now looking for Nathan, I saw him come out here with her. Looking to the left I saw them on the top bleachers making out. I nearly threw up at the sight but I held it back as I made my way up the bleachers, I cleared my throat when they didn’t notice me.


Lydia looked up to me her face instantly scrunching up in disgust, “The f**k you want wannabe?” she asked snidely. I felt the urge to choke her out, I really did but seeing as she was girl I couldn’t touch her but I could touch Nathan.


“You need to control your w***e,” I stated staring Nathan down. I watched as her face flamed up as she stood up.


“W***e?” she screeched


“Yah w***e as in s**t, trick, hoe…..you don’t know your own name? “I asked. That’s were 

Nathan stood up and gently pushed Lydia out the way.


“What the f**k is your problem?” Nathan asked angrily.


“My problem?” I asked incredulous, “Why are you going around sicking your little w***e after Jake like that,” I yelled.


Nathan put on a confused look, “What the hell are you talking about,” he yelled back. Now im the one with the confused look, what does he mean what am I talking about.


“After the bell rung Christian and I found Jake on the ground crying with a huge hand print on his face,” I explained.


Nathan looked at me then his gaze fell to Lydia who wasn’t looking at us. He sighed before running a hand over his face as he sat down.


“What’d you do that for?” he asked her.

She gave him are-you-kidding-me look, “Babe isn’t he the reason why you’re suspended from the game,” she asked.


Nathan looked at her dumbfounded and I had the urge to choke her out again. With another sigh Nathan explained what happened on the field. When he finished she still looked a little lost so I spoke up not really wanting to waist all my time there.


“Whatever just stay away from Jake alright, I’ve had enough of you and the way your acting,” I said to Nathan. I saw some type of emotion fly across his face, I didn’t know what it was but for that second I saw the old Nathan; the one from middle school, the fun kid that always wanted to be outside, the kid with the gap between his teeth who was always smiling at me. We stared at each for another minute before I decided that I needed to leave. Once I was at the bottom of the bleacher I turned to look over my shoulder, 


Nathan was still staring at me with that look on his face. Ignoring him I continued down the ramp and out of sight.

-

Jake


Christian was walking me home again and as we walked I told him what happened once I got out of class. That Lydia chick came of nowhere and pushed me against the locker, she was yelling about Nathan and the fight we had. I was seriously trying to figure out what the hell she was talking about, because haven’t seen him since this morning. She yelled something again before slapping me across the face; startled I slid to the ground holding my cheek. I was so upset and confused that I started to cry, you can call me a cry-baby if ya want…..im just a very emotional kid.


“….And that’s what happened,” I finished as I shoved my hands in my pockets; it was finally starting to get cold around here.


“That b***h I hope Cameron found them,” he said angrily as he clench his hands into fists. I looked at Christian from the corner of my eyes, he was such a cutie the way he was so protective of me. If anything he reminded me of my mother; always trying to her best to make me feel happy, or doing something to make me laugh.


I smiled I think im starting like Christian even more now, “Are your hands cold?” Christian asked, bringing me out my thoughts.  I nodded my head shyly, my face turning red. I watched a smile appear on his face before I felt his hand taking my left hand out my pocket and holding it.


“Better?” he asked that smile still on his face.


“….M…Much better,” I stuttered smiling back at him.

-


 

 

 



© 2012 Love U Stylinson


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on August 14, 2012
Last Updated on August 14, 2012


Author

Love U Stylinson
Love U Stylinson

SC



About
Um im a huge 1D fan and I ship larry!!!!!! more..

Writing