BodyGuard 17

BodyGuard 17

A Chapter by Love U Stylinson

Jake


I was sitting in first period with my head down on my desk. We had a sub today and Nikki was talking to her old friend from Georgia in the back, and I was pretty glad that she was distracted because I wasn't in the mood to talk all period. The only thing on my mind right now was Christian and Ronni. I know I told him not to do anything rash but the way he was getting all pumped up to beat the s**t out of Ronni was turning me on. But seriously though I really don't want him to get in trouble because if he does then he's going to get suspended, which means he won't be in school. That would be a major problem since Nathan apparently has it out for me, and without Christian im pretty sure he wouldn't hesitate to beat the crap out of me.


Pushing that thought out my head I focused on the real situation at hand. I knew Christian is worried about my living arrangements but I honestly have no control over that; wish I could but I don't. I could get a job like I told Christian I would, but how long is that going to last? This is seriously getting messed up and I need to figure this s**t out before it gets out of control. I sighed for who knows how much and stared out the window…life sucks.


Christian


Something was off, really off. Nathan hasn't said a word to me about Jake or what happened at the party Saturday. We were outside again but it was a free period so we could pretty much do whatever we want. I was sitting up in the bleachers in the shade while Nathan was sitting on the other side at the bottom. I had the urge to go over there and ask him what was up, but I decided that would be a bad idea. However curiosity was getting the better of me and I started to head over there, but then Cameron came bounding up the ramp and he looked livid. I don't know what the blonde did to him but whatever it was it must've been bad because Cameron's face was so red.


I sat there for a minute and watched, I didn't know what they were talking about but it must've been something that Nathan did because Cameron was the only one yelling while the blonde just sat there and took it. This was all very confusing; I mean I know that they don't hang out anymore, but I know for a fact that Nathan just wouldn't sit there and take crap like that from anyone so it was weird watching it happened right in front of me.


The yelling ended with a very hard slap to the face from Cameron and Nathans cheek now sported a bright red mark on the right side. After that he left in a huff, leaving the blonde sitting there with a defeated look on his face. For some odd reason I felt bad for him and then I didn't because he was a total a*****e, but watching that happened….I mean getting slapped like that had to hurt. I had half the mind to go over there and ask him what all that was about, but I quickly changed my mind. That b*****d deserved any pain that came his way.


Any…who I made my way over to the opposite side of the ramp that Cameron came running up on. This period was pretty much over so I decided to head back to the locker room early; not like the coach would care anyway. As I walked into the locker room I heard muffled crying in one of the bathroom stalls and I walked closer I could tell that it was Cam.


'Those red vans with the hole on the side give it away' shaking my head I slid down to the floor in front of the door.


"Mind telling me why you bitched slap the f**k out of Nathan's face?" I stated quietly. I heard a bit of sniffling before he cleared his throat.


"I…um…it's a lot and I really don't want to talk about it," he said softly. I rolled my eyes, I honesty hate putting up with emotional people, if he starts to cry again I seriously won't hesitate to walk out the door. I guess he took the silence as a sign that I left because he opened the door just a crack to peak out.


"Still here," I laughed, "Now you sure ya don't want to talk about it, because it seems to me that you got some serious issues going on with blondie," I said.


He sighed before opening the door and coming out of the stall, he then told me the story about how jock straight Nathan kissed him at the party, and a whole bunch of other s**t that I half listened to.


"…He kissed you?" I asked. He nodded his head, "So is that the reason why you slapped him or am I missing something here?" I added.


His eyes travelled up to the ceiling and I wondered if he even knew why he slapped Nathan. Maybe he slapped if for no apparent reason at all.


'I know I would….and Ronni….no I'd probably punch Ronni instead of slap'


Anyway's…


"There was a note in my locker," he suddenly said his head still tilted back against the door.


"And what it say?" I questioned, now curious.


"He wants to go out with me," he mumbled before resting his head on his knees.


'Well I'll be damned' I thought.


"Pfft…..okay one Nathan is straight as an arrow and two he probably won't jeopardize his precious little reputation for something like that." I stated truthfully. The look on his face kind of made me flinch; I mean I couldn't help it. 


Im not about to sit here and tell him there gonna fall in love and go get married and adopt kids and all that s**t.


'Might sound like d****e but at least I'll be the d****e to save him from a heart break'


"Listen you don't Nathan like I do okay…..it's difficult between us," he growled.


I sighed and wiped a hand over my face, this is why I can't be a Guidance counselor, I can't bear to sit there and listen to someone else's feeling all f*****g day. I'd probably tell you to smoke a blunt, get high, and just get the f**k over it. However I don't think that's really good method for this type of situation.


"…um okay then mind telling me what it is that's between you guys," I asked. He opened his mouth to say something but the bell interrupted him.


"I gotta go….promise me you won't tell anybody about this okay, im still trying to sort all this s**t out," he said his brown eyes all sad looking.


'Jeez….'


"Alright man," I muttered before walking out.


'I don't know why people think im there therapist or something it really pisses me off sometimes'


Whatever, I walked out the locker room and made my way to my locker in the 

hallway. Turning the corner I saw that Ronni was casually leaning against it. His blonde hair pinned backed, I balled up my fist and slowly walked over there. My face as neutral as possible, I didn't want to show how mad I was.


'Gotta keep myself in check'


When he saw me a huge smile crept onto his face, "Hiya Christian," he smiled. I forced a smile and got the books that I needed out my locker and stuffed them into my bag. Closing it I eyed Ronni for minute, he was staring up at me with those grey eyes of his and for some reason I had this strange sense of déjà vu.


"Something wrong?" he asked me. I quickly switched my gaze to the cafeteria doors where I saw Jake talking with Nikki.


"Nothing…..I'll see ya around," was all I said to him before walking over to Jake. I didn't want to lose my temper and snap on the blonde because if I did then there was a high possibility of me ending up getting suspended.


Jake


I didn't know what Nikki was saying to me and I honestly didn't particularly care at the moment. All I could focus on was Christian over by his locker talking to Ronni for some reason. It really grinded my gears when he looked at him like that; that toothy smile he had on his face, and the way he acted all innocent and sweet. I could feel my face scrunching up by just looking at him, huffing I turned back to Nikki.


"�"so then he asked me out on a date and I said yes….isn't that wonderful?" she chided.


"Who's asking you out?" I asked.


She slapped me upside the head, "Were you even listening to me?" she yelled.


"Um….no?" I said carefully, my eyes shifting again towards Christian. I smiled a little when he started to walk over.


"When are you guys going to f**k?" she asked with a straight face.


My face turned completely red, "Nikki what the hell you just don't come out and say things like that," I yelled at her.


She shrugged, "What im just curious it's obvious that Christian wants to get it in," she said simply.


If it was possible my face turned even redder, I was just going to say something but was interrupted with hands over my eyes.


Nikki giggled…


"Guess who?"


I smiled as a blush former on my face as I felt Christian's breath on the back of my neck.


"Hmm Easter bunny?" I guessed.


I heard a deep laugh come from him as he spun me around to kiss me on the lips lightly. After the kiss he hugged me tightly, "Your so cute….what were you and Nikki talking about that had your face so red?' he asked.


Nikki opened her mouth, "Nothing absolutely nothing," I cut in with a weak smile.


"Can we eat now," I asked looking up at Christian with big eyes.


"Yah come on, im hungry anyways," he said as he grabbed my hand and pulled me along in the cafeteria. Nikki gave me the stink eye as I pasted her and I stuck my tongue out, I'd be damned if she started talking about my sex life in front of Christian like that.


After we settled down at our usual table we fell into a comfortable silence. I guess it's just one of those days that nobody felt like talking, just sit and eat in peace. I was munching on some pretzels when I felt a hand on my thigh, looking out the corner of my eye I could see Christian with a smirk on his face.


My face flushed again, Nikki was right maybe Christian is thinking about having sex with me….or some other things that have to do with him….in a room…..by ourselves. Holy s**t I think im getting hard…


"Soooo Nikki any plans this weekend?" I asked trying to distract myself from the hard on Christian is giving me.


Her eyes lit up at the question, a smile breaking her face, "Ohh Terrell is taking me out to eat," she squealed.


"What restaurant?" I asked.


"Hmm he said it was surprise but I can't wait," she sighed as she played with her peas on her tray. I was glad that Terrell was keeping Nikki busy, now she has something to do other than harass me all day about my life.


"So what about you guys hmm any sexing up going on yet?" she asked.


For the third time today my face turned a bright red, I wonder how she manages to say stuff like that with a straight face. The hand that was making its way towards my crotch left, "So vulgar Nikki, I wouldn't do something like that…yet," 

Christian said with a smile. I looked at him for a moment sensing some type of 

uncertainty in his tone of voice. It sounded like he didn't want to do anything with me but the thought contradict what he was doing only seconds ago. I could feel my nose turning up just a bit, because the thought of Christian not wanting me….it just made me angry a little I guess.


I mean I wasn't begging for attention or anything but after confessing all that crap at the party, and pretty much opened up to him I couldn't help but feel upset. Christian was stealing glances at me now; he probably figured out that something was wrong with me. It looked like he wanted to say something to me but I quickly looked to Nikki.


"Have you seen Cameron around," I asked.


"Hmm haven't seen him all day actually," she mused, "Maybe he skipped," she added


"Nah, he's here saw him in P.E today," Christian said around an apple.


"But I though he doesn't have that till next semester," I said confused.


"He came over to talk to Nathan…..but I don't know what they were talking about," he said.


Well that's weird I thought to myself, "Well look at the devil himself," Nikki said 

suddenly.


I looked up to see Nathan barreling down the aisles a look of pure anger in his baby blue eyes. He stopped at our table and looked dead at me. "We need to talk," he said lowly.


"Excuse me…..why do you need to talk to me?" I asked as I looked up at him.


He ran hand over his face before looking at me again, "Please this is really important to me," he said softly.


I looked at him and then to Nikki and Christian who were giving the blonde the death glare. My head was starting to hurt but I reluctantly got up from the table, Christian grabbed my wrist.


"Don't worry I'll be fine," he said.


Christian didn't say anything to me but looked at Nathan dead in his eyes.


"If he comes back as so much as one scratch on him I will cut your balls off and shove them down your throat…you got me," he hissed.


Nathan's face paled slightly, "Y…Yah I won't touch him," he muttered before he hauled me down the aisles and out the cafeteria.


As soon as we walked into an empty classroom Nathan broke down crying in front of me….like boo-hoo my puppy just got hit by a truck crying. I didn't know what to do at the moment so I just let him cry into my shoulder, and to say that im confused is an understatement.


…..I got a migraine.




© 2012 Love U Stylinson


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on November 17, 2012
Last Updated on November 17, 2012


Author

Love U Stylinson
Love U Stylinson

SC



About
Um im a huge 1D fan and I ship larry!!!!!! more..

Writing