BodyGuard 19

BodyGuard 19

A Chapter by Love U Stylinson

Jake


It took us about an hour to get completely cleaned up in the shower. With Christian being all wet and sexy I couldn’t resist to push his slick body up against the wall and kiss him. He wasn’t complaining when I got down on his knees to suck him off and I didn’t complain when he slipped his c**k inside me again.


Eventually we go out the shower and toweled off before putting on some clothes. I told Christian to sit on my bed so I could go see if there were any clothes for him to wear, for the night. He said he didn’t see the point in going home now, it was already past seven. Few minutes later I came back with a shirt and some black sweatpants.


“There my dad’s so they should fit.” I said as I handed them to him.


He unfolded the clothes to look at them and they were huge, like im talking long huge. I smiled sheepishly; my dad was always on the tall side, so most of his things were long.


“Yah my mom told me he was about six ‘five…..said she hated that the fact that she was so short next to him.” I smiled before plopping down on the bed next to him. I watched as he shrugged the clothes on and was pretty surprised that it fit, a little loose on the pants 

but that was it.


“Must get your shortness from your mom.” he said, snickering at the pout that formed on my lips.


“Well I didn’t decide my genes and apparently they didn’t want to make me tall.” I said before hugging him, making him fall on his back on the bed.


“I like short people.” he said softly against my lips. I giggled as I stared down at him, his blue eyes shining up at me.


“I like you.” I said back, I smiled before dropping butterfly kisses all over his face before kissing him softly on the lips.


“Hmm….let’s sleep love.” he mumbled before rolling off me and snuggling under the blanket. Not a second later did I do the same, placing my head gently on his chest, my arms around his stomach.


“Love?” I asked.

He merely nuzzled his nose in my sweet smelling hair, “You are my love.” he whispered. My arms tightened around his stomach as Christian pressed himself closer to me.


“As I am yours.”

 

-


I was sleeping peacefully until I heard a bang from downstairs. Sitting up in the bed I rubbed my eyes before looking over to Christian to see if he heard it, but there he lay sound asleep. I didn’t notice how adorable Christian looked when he was sleeping; looked like a little kid.


Scratching the back of my head I slipped out of the room and went downstairs. Looking around the corner I didn’t see or hear anything. I yawned, must be hearing things I thought. I walked into the kitchen to get something to drink; opening the fridge I grabbed a bottle of water. Leaning against the counter I opened it and took a swig, I looked at the clock on the wall. I really need to go back to sleep, last thing I needed was to be up this late.


Putting the bottle back in the fridge I realized I didn’t but the top back on, annoyed I looked around on the floor to see if dropped it.


“Lookin’ for this?”


Turning to look over my shoulder I saw Tyler with the cap between his fingers. I instantly backed away from him, what the hell was he doing here? He told me that he was leaving. 


He smirked and then I remembered the sticky note on the fridge….if I remember correctly it was there before I headed for Christian’s house the night of the party. My back hit the edge of the counter, “The hell are you doing here?”


Tyler smiled at me before walking towards me his hand shooting out to grip my hair, making my head fling back. I could smell alcohol on his breath…..he must be drunk. “Came back for you.” He muttered out before sucking on my neck, his hand gripping my hair tighter.


I started to panic now, “Christi­­�"“Don’t even try….yer little boyfriend is getting taken care of.” Tyler smirked.


“What did you do to him you b*****d!” I all but yelled as I started to struggle in his grip. 


The smirk he had on his face slipped off, before he threw me to the ground. I started to scoot myself back, trying to get my legs to work properly. I need to get up and get Christian; I need to get away from Tyler because if he was drunk then I was in some deep s**t.


“Now now Jakey come here…..lets have some fun,” he leered, his hand grabbing my leg and pulling me towards him. I did all I could to get him off me, I tried to kick him off me but Tyler was pretty strong for someone as lanky as him. He flipped me onto my stomach, his hands pushing their way into my pants; I felt the tears prick my eyes.


‘I needed to get up’ I thought


‘I needed to find Christian’


As soon as I felt him loosened his hold my arms I pulled my elbow back, hitting him right in the eye. He cursed before letting me go completely. I took the chance to run out the kitchen, “Christian!!!” I yelled as I ran up the steps. I was almost to the room before I was whirled around and backhanded, the force making me fall against the wall.


“You’re gonna pay ya little piece of s**t.” He growled.

-

Christian


I was vaguely aware that Jake slipped out of bed to go downstairs, and I was going to follow him but changed my mind at the last minute. I was really tired, all that sucking and f*****g he and Jake did really got me. So rolling over on my side I attempted to go back to sleep, but sat straight up when I heard Jake scream my name. Not a second later was I out the bed but before I could reach the door I was grabbed from behind.


“Nope think again cutie.”


Looking out the corner of my eye I saw some dude with blonde hair. He had his arm wrapped around my neck tightly. I sunk my nails into them and tried to wriggle my way out of his hold. This b*****d better get his hands of me before I really start flipping my s**t. 

Jake was somewhere downstairs screaming my name for help and whoever this a*****e was, was keeping me from seeing what was wrong.


“Get off me, “I growled.


“Ah not gonna happen kid, I won’t let you ruin Tyler’s fun with that boy of his before we leave,” he said smirking.


I sighed before relaxing my body, this guy was seriously pissing me off and if he didn’t let me go he was going to get his a*s kicked. Leaning my weight on against his chest, I let my arms fall to my side. I looked at him from the corner of my eyes.


“If you don’t let me go im going to hurt you.” I said quietly.


I heard him snort, “Oh yah watcha gonna do.” He whispered in my ear.


My head flung back to hit him in the nose, successfully letting me go. I turned around and punched him in the face; I watched him fall, him hitting his head on the edge of the dresser. I looked over him to make sure he wasn’t going to get back up. After that I ran outside and looked around for Jake, I listened carefully for his voice.


“Stop…..you dirty�"“Shut it you little….keep still d****t!”


I ran around the corner to see Tyler on top of Jake, his hands down the others pants. Jake had tears running down his face a nasty bruise was on his cheek. Rage filled me as I went over and pushed Tyler off my boyfriend. My fist went flying at his face not stopping until I saw blood all over my hands, looking down I realized that I broke his nose.


“…..C…Christian.”


My head whipped around to see Jake still on the floor his eyes wide with fear, tears spilling down his bruised cheek. I walked over to help him up, my fingers brushing the tears away, “You okay.” I watched as he closed his eyes before wrapping his arms around my stomach, his entire body was shaking. I let out a long breath before hugging him back, letting him have his moment.


I heard him sniffle before stepping back to wipe his eyes again; he opened his mouth to say something but his eyes got wide before pushing me to side.


“Damn f****r I’ll get you for that.”


I watched as the blonde guy from earlier came running out the room; tripping over Tyler (who was still lying on the ground with a bloody nose). I didn’t know why Jake pushed me out the way until I noticed how close I was the stairs, but when blondie came barreling out room and tripped he fell forward, knocking Jake off balance.


“Jake!” my hand instantly shooting out to catch him, his shirt brushed the tips of my fingers before gravity took over.

-

Jake


When I saw Jesse trip over Tyler I knew that I had to get Christian out the way or we would’ve both fell down the steps. Now you’re probably thinking that I could’ve just moved with him but you don’t really think rationally when someone you love is danger. So I took the fall, I pushed Christian out the way just in time so that Jesse ran into me and not him. Let me tell you falling down the stairs hurts…..like really hurts. I’m pretty sure I hit my head on that last step because I kept seeing black dots in my vision and there was this prickly feeling on my side and I wouldn’t be surprised if I had a splinter.


I was aware of someone yelling at me and I was sure it was Christian. I could barely keep my eyes opened, let alone focused. Christian was asking me if I was alright but my mouth wouldn’t open to answer him. All I could look at was his blue eye, his pretty blue eyes and I started to smile. This was how he and Christian first met; me sprawled out on the floor and him leaning over me asking if I was okay.


The last thing I remember is his eyes, there were barely containing the tears that wanted to spill over his cheeks. The sting in my side was starting to hurt more, my eyelids becoming too heavy for me to keep up.

-

When I woke up I was in a hospital bed, the sound of my heartbeat giving it away. I looked over to the flowers and balloons that were sitting on the corner on top of table by the window. ‘Love you, Get better’ it read. I shifted a little in the bed and realized that my arm was asleep, my gaze fell to Christian’s brown mop of curly hair.


I tried to open my mouth to talk, to ask him if he was okay and what was going on when I felt there something in my throat that did not belong there. And I was pretty sure it wasn’t Christian because he was sitting next to me sleeping on my arm. I think I started to panic a little, waking up to having this feeling of choking was not okay with me.


“Jake…….Jakey you’re awake!” Christian exclaimed as he sat up, but his smile faltered when he saw the look of distress on my face.


“W…Wait here I’ll get the doctor.” He said before running out the room.


Not like im going anywhere’


Frustrated tears started to run down my face, I hated being confused and not knowing what the hell is going on. Suddenly the door was pushed opened and a black-haired man came in, smiling like he just bought a new puppy.


“Alright Jake….” He started as he came over to me and snapped on some gloves.


“First off I need you to relax and as soon as you do the sooner that breathing tube can come out.” He said.


I closed my eyes for a minute calming myself down; once I was ready I opened them and nodded slightly. The process of taking that thing out was highly uncomfortable however it was quick and I was glad that it was out.


“Im Dr.Lee,” he smiled brightly at me before handing me a cup of water. I pushed the button so I was sitting up, I thankfully took the cup of water.


“How do you feel Jake?” he asked me.


I swallowed the water slowly before answering him, “….My…..side….head,” was all I could say, but he seem to get what I was trying to say. He was writing something down on a clipboard, “Right I’ll send in a nurse soon to give some pain medicine so don’t worry.” He said.


“What’s the last thing you remember?”


I sighed, “Blue….eyes,” I mumbled, “Ch….ristian.”


“Ah yes Christian’s is your boyfriend right?” he asked and I nodded my head. “Lucky to have someone like that….came barreling in here and demanded you get taken care of.” He smiled.


“Where?”


“One of your friends…um Nikki I think sent him off to the cafeteria,” Dr. Lee explained 

“hasn’t eaten since Monday.” My eyebrows shot up at that…..Monday? But today was Monday….or so he thought.


I was going to say something but the look on Dr.Lee face was giving me this uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach. He took his glasses off before rubbing his eyes with his hand.


“Jake you were in a coma since Monday…..today is Friday,” he said “Supposedly you hit your head on some steps and you got some stitches on your side from a splinter.” I sat there and took all this information in, I was in coma…..Jesus I was asleep for four days straight.


There was knocking at the door and it sounded like two people arguing behind it. Then Dr. sighed before putting his glasses back on and picking up the clipboard, “I’ll come back later to check on you, but for now get some rest.” He said before walking towards the door.


“You need to eat!”


“I already told you I ate d****t!”


“A honey bun and a coke is not a meal!”


“You guys come on this really isn’t the place to argue”


I watched as Dr.Lee swung the door open, revealing Nikki all up in Christian face and Cameron shaking his head next to them, trying to calm them down. “I agree with you please try to keep it down.” Dr. Lee said as he walked off down the hallway.


I smiled when I saw Nikki bound up to my bed giving me a kiss on the cheek. “..Hey,” I said softly, my voice sounded scratchy.


“Jakey when I heard you were in a coma….oh my I couldn’t even�"She started ranting 

before breaking down in tears, and I tried really hard not to cry myself. Nikki wasn’t the type of girl to cry unless absolutely necessary.


“…Fine Nikki.” I said.


“No you’re not!!!!” she wailed. I looked over to see Cameron roll his eyes before taking a seat opposite to wear Nikki was sitting, leaving Christian standing by the curtain.


“Nikki he’s fine now stop babying him.” Cameron said. Nikki sniffled before settling back into her seat a pout set on her lips.


“Thank…guys for coming,” I rasped a small smile splitting my face.


“Of course man we wouldn’t leave you here all by yourself,” Cameron beamed.


“What…..were you……guys…yelling about?” I asked.


All eyes fell to Christian who had his arms across his chest, his eyes glaring at them. Nikki crossed her legs and glared back.


“This one here,” she pointed, “Hasn’t and refused to eat since you were admitted.” She explained briefly.


“Yah he stayed by your side the entire time you were out.” Cameron added.


My eyes trailed to Christian again and noticed how thin and worn out he looked. When I looked up to his face he had dark circles under his eyes, his hair looked like he hasn’t brushed or combed it either. I sighed before looking at Nikki and Cameron. I really didn’t want Christian to starve himself, but I needed to talk to him to and there was no way in hell I was going to talk about what happened with those two in the room.


“Can…you get him…some food?” I asked them.


They both stood up sensing that I needed some privacy for a moment. Once they left I automatically patted the side of bed, gesturing him to come over. He silently walked over and sat on my bed, close enough that our shoulders were brushing against each other. He suddenly pushed his face into my neck and I could feel the tears running over my neck.


“Jakey….” He cried.


My heart almost stopped, Christian was crying….he was crying because of me. Oh god I don’t know if could take this. Someone had to be the stronger person and it sure as hell wasn’t going to be me, I was already an emotional and mental mess; and I didn’t need Christian breaking down on me either.


I slowly pushed him away so that I could see his face clearly, tears running freely down his beautiful face. I slowly brought my hand up to rub the tears away, “Please…don’t cry.” I muttered. He sucked in a breath before looking at me in the eyes.


“I almost lost you….Jake when you didn’t wake up I�"this was too much I can’t sit here and watch him cry like this.


“You can’t….break,”…”that’s my job.”

That brought a smile to his face, “No it’s never a job to make you cry Jake.” He said.


I sighed, “But you’re not the one who made me cry…….what happened?” I asked.


“What happened?” Christian repeated.


“Tyler….Jesse.” I stated.


His blue eyes curiously looked at me, “Dr. Lee didn’t tell you?” he asked. Now I looked at him curiously…the hell was he talking about.


Christian raked a hand through his hair…..”How do I say this without you having a panic attack,” he muttered under his breath.


“Tell…me!” I urged.


“Um your dad….kinda showed up.”

-

 


 



© 2012 Love U Stylinson


Author's Note

Love U Stylinson

Oh such a cliffhanger!!! Im sorry if the chapter seems a bit rushed, but I have exams next week and I wanted to get most of this done before the weekend because I will be dedicating that time to studying


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on December 13, 2012
Last Updated on December 13, 2012


Author

Love U Stylinson
Love U Stylinson

SC



About
Um im a huge 1D fan and I ship larry!!!!!! more..

Writing