Preview: Delphine Takes the Stage

Preview: Delphine Takes the Stage

A Chapter by AzazelSirocco
"

Overpowered by their foes with no source of healing, the Crusaders question where their final ally is.

"

                Masses of magical explosions blasted them back.  Azazel struggled to get up as he gripped his rapier tight.  They were hoping to meet up with everyone before the fighting broke out, but Oktober was still missing.  Crimson eyes scanned the enemies in front of him, trying to size up the odds.  He glanced at the others as Geo slammed Labrys into the ground, forming a barrier between the enemy and the crusaders.

                “Azazel…we can’t handle this without the entire team.  We’re getting blasted too hard.  Where’s Oktober?!” Geo shouted as he winced in pain as the barrier began getting blasted by magic.  Lepp rushed forward and reinforced the wall with ice.

                “No use screaming, Geo.  He knows where we are.  I’m sure there’s a reason he hasn’t gotten here yet…” The cat said as he continued adding more ice to the barrier, the two of them creating layers of walls.  Despite their efforts, they could both feel the strain on their layers of barriers slowly fading away.

                Azazel leaned into Citrix to steady himself as Kamikaze knelt on the ground.  Everyone was battered and short of breath from the steady assault.  Before anyone could say anything else, a familiar chakram flew in from behind and let off a soft orange glow.  Azazel’s eyes widened slightly as a small smile formed on his face.

                “Ouroboros.  That means…” The hound used the fox as a brace as he turned to the source of the Divine Weapon.  His head tilted in slight confusion however, as he saw the figure of the person approaching.

                Where Azazel expected to see the familiar form of his friend Oktober, he instead saw what he could only describe as the female counterpart to his friend.  The familiar tuft of purple hair remained on the figure’s black and white face; the orange nose almost seeming to shine in the sunlight.  The figure stopped right next to Azazel and she smirked.  She placed a finger against his muzzle and smiled.

                “We’ve met before.  My name is Delphine.  I’ll explain after we get out of this.  Until then, however…” Her voice was soft, but held the flirtatious tone the Crusaders had grown used to.  The woman reached out her right hand as the chakram returned to her and formed the scythe, releasing a burst of healing energy.  She turned to face the barriers as cracks began forming in the final layer.

                “Let’s take out this trash.  And before you ask…yes.  It’s still me.”



© 2020 AzazelSirocco


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

63 Views
Added on June 22, 2020
Last Updated on June 22, 2020
Tags: furry, fantasy, anthropomorphic, LGBT


Author

AzazelSirocco
AzazelSirocco

IL



About
Hey there! My name is Azazel or Sirocco, whichever you please! Working on a story around my and my friends' fursonas. Hope you all enjoy! more..

Writing