−273.15° C

−273.15° C

A Chapter by AzazelSirocco

�'273.15° C

 

                Erik could see his target.  He continued soaring through the sky on his ice as Ilian loomed under him.  Green eyes stared at the murderer below.  The feline jumped from his ice as his eyes began emitted a pale blue glow, the sky blue gem in Fimbulvetr shining.  As the ice sorcerer landed gracefully on his feet, the air around him immediately began to chill.

                “Well well, the Alibrei child, eh?  About time we got our rematch.  Only time you survived last time is because of your friends.  This time…you’re alone.”  Ilian’s orange eyes stared into Erik’s green as the crimson hound began advancing with his broadsword.  His slow advance quickly turned into a charge as Ilian thrust himself at the cat.

                Erik smirked as he stood his ground.  An ice wall formed in between the two as the  air temperature continued to plummet.  “It’s true, I’m alone this time…”  his soft voice seemed to echo in the air as a dome of ice began forming in a large circle around the two combatants.

                “But things have changed since then.  I’m stronger; you’re not.  Welcome to a zone where even light is frozen still.  Even I can only prolong my own survival in this dome for a finite period of time, and I control the element.  You…you’re probably already dead and can’t even hear me anymore.” The ice wall blocking Ilian from Erik crumbled, revealing to the cat’s eyes the fate of his parents’ murderer.

                Frozen mid-lunge, Ilian’s eyes were still fixed in a gleeful, yet violent rage.  Cracks had already began forming in his frozen body as the temperature drop stilled, and then, began to reverse.  Erik closed his eyes and turned his back on the killer.

                “I hope you find peace as you return to oblivion.  You’ve become the victim to my cage…of Absolute Zero.”  Erik tapped the end of Fimbulvetr on the ground and the dome crumbled around them, leaving the frozen Ilian where he stood.

                “Now then…” Erik started as he heard the bloodcurdling scream.  His eyes widened immediately, recognized the voice.  His walk quickly turned into a run as he hopped onto a shard of ice and began soaring through the sky to pinpoint where the scream came from.

                “Azazel…”



© 2020 AzazelSirocco


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on October 10, 2020
Last Updated on October 10, 2020
Tags: furry, fantasy, anthropomorphic, LGBT


Author

AzazelSirocco
AzazelSirocco

IL



About
Hey there! My name is Azazel or Sirocco, whichever you please! Working on a story around my and my friends' fursonas. Hope you all enjoy! more..

Writing