Wingless

Wingless

A Chapter by AzazelSirocco
"

no descrip

"

WINGLESS

 

                Azazel continued whipping the wind around him, keeping the shadows at bay while still staring down Ratatoskr.  Crimson wings shone in the sunlight as Azazel moved, light on his feet.  The faint golden blade of Ragnarok was hidden in the mass of wind surrounding the blade.  Purple and red eyes stared at the golden winged Ryuukin.

                Ratatoskr opened his wings and rammed his skull into the weakened Crusader, slamming him into a large boulder.  Gasping in pain, Azazel lost his grip on Ragnarok as he slumped to the ground, struggling for air.  He felt pressure on his back as an armored foot pushed Azazel down on his stomach completely.  He managed to move his head enough to see Ratatoskr walk up to him and step on his head.   That’s when the hybrid felt it.

                Searing pain shot through his entire body as he felt his wings getting pulled.  It wasn’t long before the golden ryuukin started laughing and immediately Azazel knew why.  He could feel the separation of his wings from his body.  His cries of pain were drowned out by the army’s laughs as the blood began flowing freely.  Azazel reached desperately for his blade in desperation.

                Azazel’s vision began failing.  His consciousness was slipping away as he felt the air grow cold.  He thought he saw flames flying past him, but he passed out before anything could be confirmed.



© 2020 AzazelSirocco


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on September 19, 2020
Last Updated on September 19, 2020
Tags: LGBT, anthropomorphic, fantasy, furry


Author

AzazelSirocco
AzazelSirocco

IL



About
Hey there! My name is Azazel or Sirocco, whichever you please! Working on a story around my and my friends' fursonas. Hope you all enjoy! more..

Writing