Chapter 11

Chapter 11

A Chapter by Beverly Jane
"

I can't betray Mizu.

"

I threw my arms around my mother in excitement. “Mom, you’re finally home,” I gasped in her shoulder. She pulled me close to her, putting her weight on me. She smelt clean, like a hospital. I’m so glad she’s home. A certain emotion released inside of me, relief? I never wanted to let my mother go; I wanted to hold on to her forever. I never want her to leave me.


She laughed gently, “I’m tired honey.” I giggled embarrassed. My Aunt took my mother’s hand and let her upstairs to her bed. Jay walked up behind me squeezing my shoulders. I leaned against him, mentally exhausted. This had been such a long path; that was finally over. I relaxed against him, and he wrapped his arms around my waist. Only if Mizu was here, to see my mother home and healthy. It would have made him happy, my thoughts wondered off to somewhere else darker.


That man and what he told me the other night. I’ve been dying to talk to Jay about it, but I don’t want to get his hopes up for something that’s so impossible. I could feel my emotions coming off as melancholy, but my thoughts still wondered. What if the man was telling the truth? What would we do? Jay would be happy, and so would I of course.


There’s also the feelings; the feelings between Jay and I. That we had not confessed to each other, the ones that we knew existed but knew it wasn’t right. Of course I still loved Mizu more than anything in the world, his sweet blue eyes. Those lips, oh those lips speaking those beautiful words. The way my name came out of his mouth, something unique that left me aghast at the beauty of it. Everything, everything about him was beautiful. How am I to betray a love like that? Sure, we could never touch, but our hearts touched. I miss him.


Yet, there was Jay. Those emotions for him, when he touches me it sends my senses all over the place. I can’t control how my body reacts. He had creamy chocolate brown eyes, and brown hair that covered his eyes. Even if it did aggravate me. The way he runs his fingers through my red hair. His slender body giving me its warmth when I needed it. He would always surrender himself to me. How horrible could I be? To betray Mizu, betray Mizu’s love like that. Not only that; betray Jay’s love. After all he’s done for me. Everything, holding me, rescuing me from my deadly pain.


I tore myself from Jay, tears entering my eyes. I quickly swept them away. “You should go home,” my voice was stern. What was I doing? I’m only going to hurt him by pushing him away like this. “Kaji, I know why you’re pushing me away. You feel like you are betraying Mizu don’t you?” Jay was quickly in front of me. His face inches from mine. His breath was on my face, I can’t control myself when I’m with you. When you’re this close, your skin on mine. I can’t control my body or emotions.


He touched my face, his hand was soft. I closed my eyes; you are my only hope left Jay. I don’t want to lose you, but I can’t betray Mizu. I can’t betray Mizu.


I can’t betray Mizu.


“I love you Jay.”


I couldn’t stop the words before they came out.


“I love you Kaji.”


“Even if I can’t have you, I want this one moment. To remember forever, to know that you did love me. That’s enough for me. It’s enough to hear the words, to hold your hand in friendship. It’s enough to hold you, to see that smile. To hear that laugh, all of it is enough for me. Just to know that for one moment, I had your love. That will make me happy, I just pray that you can be happy like this again someday. But, until then I will give my all. My soul, my body to make you happy. No matter what I have to Kaji, I am all yours. No one else. I don’t want anyone, but you. You are my life now, without you I am dead. I know losing Mizu, was a tragedy. He gave me the blessing of you. I never want that taken away. I love you Kaji,” with his final gentle words he pressed his soft lips to mine. They tasted of candy, sweet candy the kind that when you first get makes you feel all fuzzy inside.


I feel like a kid again.


***


“I didn’t want to leave you.”

 

 



© 2013 Beverly Jane


Author's Note

Beverly Jane
I hope this came out as intense as i meant it to be, opinions please. ^_^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

are you f*****g kidding me im crying now because of your story. you brought it out too well or im just built near water. well thanks for this amazing tearinducing story


Posted 8 Years Ago


Emotional o.o Love it :3

Posted 11 Years Ago


I like this Chapter!!!! Really great i hope Mizu comes back!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Beverly Jane

11 Years Ago

You have to wait and see. c; Glad you enjoyed it.
You obviously know how to write and express yourself, so I'm a little disappointed that you've been unable to raise your sights from this somewhat overdone topic and concept to something more lofty. Don't get me wrong, the writing is fairly good (there are a few stilted bits but nothing too major) and it was fairly intense, yes, but I just feel like you could do much better. Just my two cents.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Beverly Jane

11 Years Ago

well, writing about dark fairies interests me. i like dark stuff. it's just something that intereste.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

263 Views
4 Reviews
Added on February 21, 2013
Last Updated on February 21, 2013
Tags: Love


Author

Beverly Jane
Beverly Jane

About
Hello, wow! It's been a while since I have been on this site, it's almost like looking at a time capsule. It's been a while since I've had the same passion that I had back in high school for writing. .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Beverly Jane