Chapter 18

Chapter 18

A Chapter by Beverly Jane
"

Reunited, at last.

"

Jay watched wide eyed, as the girl he loved and his little brother vaporized into nothing. A blade of water and a blade of fire twisting together as if dancing. A man stood under this blade of water and fire, with two glass tubes in his hands. The blade of water went into one tube, and the blade of fire in the other. The two tubes twisted into each other, intertwining. Jay watched his heart falling to his stomach, he was sobbing. Not because of the terrible pain in his abonmon but the terrible pain in his chest. The man walked with the glass tubes opening Jay’s palms, “Keep this, and protect this. You are ours now. You are bound.”

He placed the intertwined glass tubes in Jay’s hand. Jay’s vision began to blur, into darkness that he didn’t even attempt to fight off.


What did it matter now?


Kaji’s gone, Mizu’s gone.


His life was gone.


***


A blade of fire and ice in the shape of bodies formed slowly in the fairy realms. The fire, forming into a familiar female body form; and the ice in a familiar male body form. It was slightly beautiful, the way the two elements danced together. They started to fade, into human figures. A beautiful girl with tanned caramel skin, long red curls, and flawless face appeared from the fire. She was in such a gorgeous gown, that it all seemed a dream.

She looked at her hands, opening and closing them. Amazed at every moment she could make. She watched a handsome boy appeared from the ice. He was a well-built boy, with pale skin, and bright blue eyes to match. His long dark hair gleamed of blue. They stared at each other, wide eyed. Aghast that they were here, with each other.


At last.


Tears of joy washed her face, “Romeo?” “Juliet,” he exclaimed fumbling to get to her. They embraced each other with longing wants. “We can touch,” she gasped. He pulled her from him, and stared at her beauty. Finally, he was here with her beauty shining through her skin. Gleaming she was, like a rainbow that would never die. A tear of happiness broke from his eyes. The moment was here, and you better believe he would not forsake it. He would take it.


He pressed his damp lips to hers, feeling her warmth burn off her. They fit just like a puzzle, no longer damaging each other, but fixing each other. They could never be happier.


I love you Juliet.


I love you Romeo.


Fire and ice, have reunited. To soon be joined by water and fire in a 100 years’ time.


***



© 2013 Beverly Jane


Author's Note

Beverly Jane
Some emotions run wild in this ay, almost done. So excited. (:

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on April 27, 2013
Last Updated on April 27, 2013
Tags: Love


Author

Beverly Jane
Beverly Jane

About
Hello, wow! It's been a while since I have been on this site, it's almost like looking at a time capsule. It's been a while since I've had the same passion that I had back in high school for writing. .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Beverly Jane