Caught

Caught

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

     The sirens surrounded me. They weren't far off like I had expected them to be. The police cars came up up from behind and on the sides. I looked behind to see them closing in on me. Why weren't they going to the house? Should I speed? I made my decision and revved my motorcycle engine. A thin, devilish smile spread across my lips when I saw the cars falling behind. Then, my eyes widened as I pressed the brakes. Police cars made a huge blockade across the entire street. I glared at every officer as they came at me. Every officer had their guns aimed at me until I put my hands up.
    An officer cautiously came up to me an yanked me off of my motorcycle. He pushed me onto the ground with a gun aimed at my head as another officer came. He patted me down, stole my gun, shoved my hands behind my back, and slammed the cuffs around my wrists. Two other officers pulled me up and pushed me into the back of a car. I leaned toward the mesh separation between the front and back seat.
     "Officer, what did I do wrong?" I asked innocently but the officer didn't answer. The car was removed from the blockade and drove off. People all around tried to stare into the back windows to see me. Almost thirty minutes later, I was being checked into a police station. They got my fingerprints before the shoved me into a cell. Other prisoners stared at me in disgust. Surely, I couldn't add up to the amazing things they did. I smiled menacingly at the others, laid back with my hands under my head, and slept peacefully until I heard keys in the lock. I opened one eye.
     "Come on, come on... We have some questions we would like you to answer." an officer opened the cell door.
     "And if I don't?" I asked.
     "You will." the officer shoved me to my feet.


© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
What do you think??? I hope you enjoyed this!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Love the end of this chapter. The only thing I have to say is the police would probably tell her to put her hands up and get on the ground from a distance, with their guns pointed at her, then pat her down. Still, great write!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Your writing is great! kept me wanting more. Keep up the good work

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow! I am left in breathless anticipation of what will happen next! Keep on penning.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A wonderful chapter, you keep up a good pace without the story getting bored. Well done, I like it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Greattt Chapter!!!!! ;)
~Clara Quinn~

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

another great chapter!!! good job and keep on writing!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

it's quite straight-to-the-point, which is good, and tells a lot in just few lines. Mistake: 'ad' instead of 'had' in first paragraph. Uc

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

i like it this book is getting very exciting.. Ohh what will happen next....

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

356 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 16, 2011
Last Updated on July 29, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Another Task Another Task

A Chapter by BrynnaW.


The Warrior The Warrior

A Story by BrynnaW.


Intruders Intruders

A Chapter by BrynnaW.


A Raindrop A Raindrop

A Story by BrynnaW.