Bad Luck

Bad Luck

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

     'The mystery person' held up a gun and when John turned around, he pulled the trigger. John fell to the ground; dead. I tried not to give the man any satisfaction with emotion but I couldn't hide my surprise. The man laughed.
     "So, he wasn't bad?" I gulped.
     "I don't kill my own... Well, actually sometimes I do but, no, he wasn't bad. He was actually trying to protect you I assume." He answered.
     "How did you know I'd come here?"
     The man motioned to the men behind him. They came toward me and forced me to sit on the bed opposite of him. My shoulder throbbed but I showed no pain.
     "I knew you would come back to this room... I mean, why wouldn't you? This room might have represented a clue to where I hold my business. Is that not why you came to this room?"
     "Actually, it was chance that he bought this room..."
     "Bad luck," he laughed again, "Well, we should get going. I'm sure you are eager to see the place."
     His men forced me up, outside, and into the back of a car. They sat on both sides of me with a gun pressed to my hips. 'The mystery person' sat in the passenger seat while another man drove. 
     No one spoke to me during the short drive. I watched as the car drove into a store parking lot. Were my eyes deceiving me? Was this little store really his place? One of the men on my side pushed me out of the car and onto the ground. My body shook as I got up with my good arm. When I was half way up, I was kicked in the stomach so that I fell back down. I shot a glare up at the man and he smiled before shoving me up on my feet while purposely gripping my wound. I forced myself not to give him the satisfaction so I bit my lip and pulled out of his grip.
     They led me into the small beach shop and up to a counter. A man with dark shades turned around.
     "Welcome to the FBI." He smiled and pressed a button on the cashier's box. The ground beneath my feet started to moved down and, to my disappointment, so did the ground beneath 'the mystery man's.' I ran my fingers along the wall around me as we moved down. After a minute or two, I began to get impatient. How far down were we going? When would we stop? As we went down, they kept pressing their guns into my back and poking my shoulder. I ignored them.
     Finally, after a total of five minutes, we made it to the ground and what I saw before me surprised me. This was not what I was expecting... This business was huge.


© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
What do you think? Are you curious as to where she is? :) I know... :) You will see in the next chapter! I hope you liked this!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

O.o


Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh no! Poor John!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

JOHN!!!!! I was so NOT expecting that!


Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow, I was WAY off about John...bad coincidence with the room. I can't wait to see where she is. I liked it can't wait for more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

No, John's dead and he was good! Gosh I was so wrong! I am curious to where she is so WRITE MORE!!! NOW, NOW, NOW! Woopsie :) I've got a lot of energy :P

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

311 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 30, 2011
Last Updated on July 30, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Warrior The Warrior

A Story by BrynnaW.


Intruders Intruders

A Chapter by BrynnaW.


Red Red

A Poem by BrynnaW.


A Raindrop A Raindrop

A Story by BrynnaW.