The CIA

The CIA

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

     I watched through the slits of my eyes as the guards fell to the ground. I heard men yelling and perhaps a woman as well. They ran down the line of cells and stopped at mine. I could hear them asking each other if I was good or not. The people must have suspected that I was because I was in a cell. They took the keys from the guards and opened the cell door. A man leaned down next to me. He respectfully pulled my shirt up just enough to see the bullet wound in my side and my sleeve to see my previous wound. He knew I was still conscious so he tried to talk to me.
     "What happened? Are you included in this business? What is your name?" His firm hand gripped mine.
     I tried to speak but it came weak and more gun shots were heard. The man said something and picked me up in his arms. Still, I could tell that he expected me to answer his questions. I was afraid to. This man would recognize my name.
     "Can I tell you later? I am afraid you won't understand." I asked weakly. The man stared down at me but must have notice that I was true to my word. I would tell him later and he knew it. He nodded slightly before running. I gasped which made the man slow a little. 
     "My name is Mason... Well, not really but that is what you can call me." he told me kindly.
     "Thank you, Mason." I smiled through the pain. Mason ran the entire way to the elevator without stopping. He breathed hard but, even in the elevator, he did not put me down. We were inside the store and the man who had been at the cashier station was no longer there. Mason ran outside to a white van that I classified to be an E150. The back was opened to expose several more men with a couple women. I was laid on the floor between them and Mason stepped in behind me.
     "We need to take her to the hospital. Drive." He told the man at the wheel.
     "Why didn't you just take her in a different car? We can't tell her who we are." A man gruffly replied.
     Mason leaned down next to me and pointed at all of the people around us, "Can you guess who they are?"
     "No..." I said.
     "We are the CIA... Everything is going to be fine."
     Someone scolded him and an argument proceeded. I knew that he never should have told me and he wasn't supposed to but I think he trusted me or he was trying to earn my trust. That was when I broke the silence by telling them who I was.
     "My name is Michelle Reed and also Kailey Williams..." 
     Everyone began to talk about putting me in jail or letting me die so I spoke again.
     "Please, let me explain... I didn't want to be that person and I swear I don't want to go back to it. That is why I was in that cell. I was rebelling against the FBI and the entire business." They demanded the rest of my story so I told them. Mason looked at me with kind eyes and spoke.
     "We have always suspected that the FBI was up to something. Ever heard that the FBI and CIA didn't get along?" I nodded to him, "Well, it's right. They signed some unnecessary contracts and got involved with that business you speak of. We have been trying to stop the business as well as the FBI but we haven't succeeded yet."
     "We're here." the driver said and the back of the car was opened. I was carried into the hospital by Mason. When would the hospital visits stop?


© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
Well, I can tell you that if she gets hit by another bullet most likely she could die so this will probably be her last visit to the hospital. :) What do you think of this first chapter or the beginning of this sequel?? I hope you liked it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I liked it very much, let's just hope she won't get hit by a bullet again :P That would be a shame, wouldn't it? Yes it would, my precious. *Okay sorry, watching Gollum of Lord of the Rings while writing this* Anyways, beside the weirdness, great chapter. Well done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I really did like this one. I hope she doesn't get hit again. Keep up the great work.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

oooooo i just LOVE this story

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Yay! the sequel! Nice beginning, it opens up a whole new story line. She better not get hit by another bullet! Keep going!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Well you sure have some suspense going! Love this and the beginning of your sequel was... G.R.E.A.T! I would read this again. Thx for sharing.
Lyrissa~~

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I liked it very much, let's just hope she won't get hit by a bullet again :P That would be a shame, wouldn't it? Yes it would, my precious. *Okay sorry, watching Gollum of Lord of the Rings while writing this* Anyways, beside the weirdness, great chapter. Well done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 5, 2011
Last Updated on August 5, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


A View on Life A View on Life

A Poem by Thea


Combat Training Combat Training

A Chapter by BrynnaW.