The New Boss

The New Boss

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

The three men held their guns steady as Mason and I put our hands up. One of the men brought up a chair and sat in front of us while we were sitting on the bed. He motioned for the men next to him to put their guns down before he smiled.
"Hello, having a nice day?" He said.
"We were until you came in." I replied and one of the men stepped up to me but the man stopped him.
"You know, it's really hard to stop these men so I suggest you shut up before someone gets hurt." He paused for a moment but I didn't speak, "Ah, good. Now, I would introduce myself as that is the proper way in meetings but I can't. You see, you killed the boss and a new one has to step up in his place. I, gladly, volunteered. So, do you know what this means?"
I shook my head slightly in rebellion with a plan forming in my mind.
"You little twit, of course you do. It means that I have to kill you but how shall I? Shall I make it a slow painful death or straight to the point?"
"Well, as the new leader you are supposed to learn for the mistakes of the old one. Exactly what got him killed?" One of the men hit me but I barely flinched.
"Your grenade -----"
"Sure, it was a grenade but what forced us to do it? What forced my hand to pull the pin?" I was on one foot for a second before the men pushed me back down.
I watched as the new leader brought up his gun and I knew I had pushed him too far. I grabbed my fake leg off of the bed and brought it down on his head. The man stumbled back while the other men stepped up in his place. Mason took one of the men while I took the other. I could only fight when I was sitting down and using the fake leg as a weapon. The blows from the leg bruised the man's skin and made him tumble to the ground. I smiled at the leg, maybe I could get used to it.
Mason was still fighting the other man with his one good arm. I wanted to help but they were out of my reach. I threw the leg at the man. It hit him but the man seemed to be in shock at what had happened. Mason kicked him to the ground and the new boss ran off. Mason brought me back the leg and we quickly fastened it to my leg stump. We started running out of the hospital room. I stumbled and nearly fell but Mason gripped my arm so tightly that I would have been dragged into the ground. We made it outside but the man had already escaped.


© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
Not as exciting as I wanted to make it but oh well. I hope you liked this and I hope she proved to be able to still fight. Hope you liked this! More coming soon!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Lol! I loved the fact you used the leg for a weapon! Great work!

Posted 12 Years Ago


From the mistakes, not for.
Could she really run already, it wouldn't hurt anymore?
I hope she's getting better. Good luck to them.

Posted 12 Years Ago


a nice easy passed chapter.,
i like the write!

Posted 12 Years Ago


OOh a new boss. He's just as creepy as the last one. I really laughed at her throwing that leg. It was weird and funny at the same time =D Well done, loved it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 3, 2011
Last Updated on September 3, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Tumble Tumble

A Story by BrynnaW.


Hoods Hoods

A Story by BrynnaW.