Can't Resist

Can't Resist

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

I cringed as they led me toward the car. My side still felt as if it was being torn. They sat me inside the back next to Mason. I was still really mad at him. Why couldn't he of just tell me the truth?  The car began to move and I knew that we were probably heading to the warehouse. What could we expect there? Surely, nothing good. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat and blood leaked out of my side.

"Hope you don't mind my blood staining your seats." I said but no one replied. I quietly tried to open the door but they had locked it. 

"After that last escape, we knew you might try it again so, we made sure not to make that mistake again." The 'mystery person' laughed. Mason looked over at me but I directed my eyes out the window. He should have just told me the truth. He touched my shoulder and moved my hair out of my face. His hand were warm and rough but I refused to move. I heard him shift closer to me until his side was touching mine.                                                                                          Mason turned himself around but I faced my back to him. His chest was touching my back as he wrapped his arms around me; they comforted me. My thoughts started to disappear and all I wanted to be in his arms. I began to argue with myself though. He had betrayed my trust but he had also saved my life. Mason dug his face into my hair; his hot breath on my neck. I couldn't resist him. We were going to die so why not make the life we had last?
I undid my seat belt and faced him. Mason's eyes were filled with sadness and hope that I might forgive him. I put my arms around his neck and stared at him. His face had lines of tears coming down his face and his hands, that were still wrapped around me, were as bloody as mine. A smile came to his lips as he undid his own seat belt. Mason was about to kiss me when the door behind me opened.
"Get out you two love birds. I have something to show you." the 'mystery person' smiles menacingly and Mason and I broke apart.



© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
I know it is a short chapter but, I decided to post it anyway. What did you think? I hoped you loved it! More coming soon!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Again: Quality over quantity. How short it is really doesn't matter. I thought it was good because it's one of those chapters that focuses more on the characters than the action, shows you a bit of what they are feeling, and hints that something big is to come. You fit all that into a short chapter, so length really doesn't matter. Nice job!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Great work! Keep them coming!

Posted 12 Years Ago


It's really cute, the small kiss between Mason and her. I really like those characters. Also, sometimes short chapters are better to keep the reader's attention. People tend to dislike long chapters. Well done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Again: Quality over quantity. How short it is really doesn't matter. I thought it was good because it's one of those chapters that focuses more on the characters than the action, shows you a bit of what they are feeling, and hints that something big is to come. You fit all that into a short chapter, so length really doesn't matter. Nice job!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 20, 2011
Last Updated on August 20, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Lost Light Lost Light

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Changed Changed

A Story by BrynnaW.