Another Meeting

Another Meeting

A Chapter by BrynnaW.

     My head hit the ceiling of the car and my body braced itself for the crushing end. The car landed upside down but I was alive. I opened my eyes and could barely see anything. Blood was everywhere; on the windows, on my legs, and on Mason. My breath was caught until I finally saw him move. I heard him curse and open his side door. I tried to reach over to the door but my side felt as if it was being torn. I cried out and tears streamed down my face. Too much pain...
Mason couldn't help me. He was trying to kill the other men but more and more kept coming. I felt something hit the back of the car and a man spat at Mason.
"I got him. You go check to see if the girl's dead." I heard someone say.
Footsteps approached my door and I closed my eyes as if I were dead, "Nice try." I heard him say as the door opened. The man grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the car and onto the ground. I screamed but the man continued to drag me to the other side of the car. Mason looked down at me with sad eyes... I couldn't meet those eyes. There was too much pain and not only in my side. A man shoved me.
"Stand up." He said but I shook my head. The man grabbed me again and pushed me into Mason. My tears dropped onto his bloodied shirt. He gently stroked my head and I calmed down. Where were the police? I knew where they were. The police were sitting on their butts waiting for everything to play out. After all, they are a part of the business. But what about the men that were surrounding Mason and I? Weren't they going to kill us? What were they waiting for?
"What are you waiting for? You have us so kill us." I glared at the men and women.
"Can't yet. You are going to meet an old friend... If he gets here soon enough because otherwise, I might just be tempted to kill you myself." The man in front of me said.
Mason prevented me from saying anything else. He said my name, my real name. I looked up at him and his lips came to mine. If we were going to die then this would be the moment I would remember the most. He wouldn't break apart from me but I didn't care; he was all I wanted at that second. Time seemed to stop and I finally found a reason to live. We were broken apart by the sound of someone speaking but not just someone; this was the 'mystery person.


© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
I know it is short but I was about to get to a long and extremely important part so I decided to wait for a little while. I hope you really liked this! Hate romance but it is working out well on this. Please keep on reading this as it is posted. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I enjoyed the romance! Great work! Keep on penning.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Aawww! It's sweet. Nice job BTW can't wait for more! Not a great review I know, but I don't really know what else to say. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow... I didn't see that coming. I knew there was something between Mason and her but...this? Wow... A great chapter, can't wait for more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

omgod
this was just awesome
write further!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 17, 2011
Last Updated on August 18, 2011


Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Red Red

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Reaching Out Reaching Out

A Story by BrynnaW.


A Raindrop A Raindrop

A Story by BrynnaW.


Black Water Black Water

A Poem by BrynnaW.