Chapter 1: How it began

Chapter 1: How it began

A Chapter by Eyudo
"

read to see

"

Chapter 1

How it began

 

 

 

 

     In my life I am mainly known as the “she-devil”. They also call me psycho, killer, or Goth. It’s all because of a rumor and a scorching ritual. It was four years ago but I can still feel the fire.

     I was seventeen and in Tyles high school as a senior in Oregon. I knew everyone and everyone knew me. I was the captain of the volleyball team and head of the secret R.U.M.O.R.S. club. We basically found out all the rumors and if they were true or not. I knew about all the rumors in school. I was really smart for a brown-eyed blonde.

One day while I was sleeping in study hall, the most boring class ever, when some idiot thought it would be funny to pull the fire alarm. The siren wailed and echoed in my ears. I rolled my eyes, then got up to head outside.

     All my friends from the R.U.M.O.R.S. club were by the big oak tree in the middle of the schoolyard. So I walked over to them perkily, excited over possibly new rumors. The second I got there they lowered their heads with shame in their eyes. “Hey guys! What’s up?” I said. “Nothin really.....” one of them said. “What’s going on?” I asked, a little confused at their different behavior. “Well, there is a new rumor...” “Great! Let’s hear it then!” I interrupted. “It’s about you. Are you sure you want to hear it?” They asked. “Yes! Tell me already!” Little did I know, or even expect, that the words next to come would change my life forever. “Alright, well the rumor is that you’re a psychotic killer Goth who drinks the blood of animals and worships Satan. And even though it sound absolutely crazy and impossible, just about everyone believes it.” They finished, now with sympathy instead of shame in their eyes.

     I was shocked beyond all belief. “Who would say something like that?” I thought. I didn’t even have a clue. I ran off from them, skipping the rest the day of school. But I didn’t care; I was too upset by what I had just found out. I made it home, out of breath by then. I burst through the door, and no one was even home. I ran up the stairs to my room and slammed the door shut. I collapsed on my bed, crying so hard that I could barely breath.

     I didn’t go to school the next day, I couldn’t have faced all the others. I felt too afraid and embarrassed to. I just moped and lay in bed all day. Unfortunately though, my mother dragged me to school the next day claiming: “I couldn’t skip school just cause I didn’t like it.” She had no clue. We got there and she shoved me out the car door and left me in my pessimistic mood.

     Surprisingly, somehow everything went smooth for a while. Well, at least until third period English. I walked into the room and they turned their heads to see. As soon as they saw me, they freaked out a bit and moved all their desks to the far corner of the room. They were huddled extremely close. I tried not to show how upset I was in front of them, and I was extremely upset then.

     That was only the beginning of it all. Then in my PE class, no one dared pick me for their volleyball team, even considering how good I was. And at lunch, everyone ignored me completely and I ate alone. To top it all off, I had to walk home alone, because even my so-called “faithful” boyfriend had left me. I walked home slow and depressed. It was pretty much pathetic.

     My life went from excellent to terrible in a record time. I struggled to keep the few friends I had left, and that wasn’t many at all. My grades fell fast, I never felt like eating, and I couldn’t sleep at night! That’s when the voices and “thoughts” started to set in and take over my mind.

     Then one dreadful night that I actually did sleep, I had a horrible nightmare. There was a huge bonfire with demons dancing around it menacingly in the dark. I was there, burning insignias into the hundreds of demons skins. I woke up frightened, with cold sweat running down the side of my face and breathing very hard. My arms hurt with a feel of heat and I had to scratch. That’s when I felt indentations in my arms. I looked down at them to my horror to see the words “Kill them all!” burned into my arms with thick black marks.

     I didn’t know what to think about it, it was very scary. I wondered if someone else had done it, or...did I do it myself? I wore a sweatshirt to cover up the burns. I had it bad enough, but if people were to see this, that would make it much worse. It was eighty-five degrees out that day. Luckily since no one came near me, no one asked why I was wearing it. It was another day of misery and loneliness. It hurt.

     That night though, I slept absolutely great! Well, at least until Midnight. That’s when it happened. I remember waking up and going down the stairs and out the door to the backyard. I gathered paper and wood and started to build a small bonfire. Once the fire started to get fully going, I took out a small, slender, metal, silver rod from my pocket and set it halfway in the fire. I fell to my knees in front of the fire and said a small chant over and over and over. My mind was running free, but I had no control over my body! I finished my chants and grabbed the cool end of the rod and lifted it out of the fire. I pressed it against the skin on my arm. I didn’t feel anything, but when I lifted it back off there was a thick black mark there. I repeated this process over and over until my final design was complete. It was a burning cross-surrounded by many human skulls. I still had no control over my actions even as hard as I tried. I tried to resist, but I think I may have liked it. I got rid of all the evidence of what I had just done and went back inside. I stopped resisting it all and accepted it. Evil had fallen upon me.



© 2008 Eyudo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

222 Views
Added on July 2, 2008

Flames in The Full Moon


Author

Eyudo
Eyudo

Painesville, the city of pain....., OH



About
BUY MY WRITING!!! CLICK HERE! well, all yu humans can call me Eyudo (Eye-Yoo-Dough), since not many knows or calls me by my real name, i have to stay mysterious when i can :) infested more..

Writing
i saw it fly i saw it fly

A Poem by Eyudo