Chapter 37: His downfall

Chapter 37: His downfall

A Chapter by Eyudo
"

read to see

"

Chapter 37

His downfall

 

  

 

     I barged into his large luxurious clay hut, tearing down the beaded doorway as I entered. Luckily he was there, and sitting on his throne. That’s not what made the situation so bad though. What made it worse is the fact that he had Derek bound and tied up next to his chair was it. What confused me though is why he had two others bound and tied up the same on the other side of his chair. But none-the-less, I had something to say.

     “You b*****d! You lied to my face about everything! And you didn’t have to drag him into this either! He has nothing to do with this!” I yelled, drawing my knife from its holster. “Why are you doing this? Haven’t you seen how bad I’ve had it so far now? Where is your heart man!”

     “Of course I’ve seen what has happen to you! I’ve seen it all,” he said in a cold tone, “but why should I care? I’m not you!” I was pissed off, but I had my retort. “Oh! So that’s how it’s gonna be huh? Well then buddy, here’s one for ya, imagine this: you have no guards to protect you or save you. You’re all alone with a furious crazy psycho girl and she says, ’release these people now or I swear I will kill you!’ What do you do?” I said with swat on my face.

     He looked dreadfully shocked when he realized that I was right and he really didn’t have anyone there to protect him. “Ooh…you’re a smart one. I would have to say…if you kill me, tribe kills you. How about that? What do you say to that Amber?” he said in a smart assed tone.

     That’s when I felt something I never felt before. A tear fell from my eyes as my face twisted into the most horrible shape of hatred and anger. Then I felt the flames of my mind rise to black and appear in each of my eyes as the look I gave him made him shudder with fear and feel a cold draft of the pain I felt. My only response was, “let’em!” Then I ran at him in a stealthy furious pace.

     He freaked out completely at my motion and words. I warmed him I was crazy though didn’t I? And he didn’t expect this? He jumped out of his seat and sprang for the doorway. He made it, but Midnight and Sheilla started to chase him down. They showed up a few minutes after I had.

     I stood there and breathe a moment. Then I went and cut Derek free of the binding ropes. Then I remembered the other two people on the other side and went to cut them free as well. They thanked me in a familiar voice some how.

     “Ugh! He had us tied together like that for hours! Thank you Amber.” the one woman said. The younger girl next to her nodded in agreement. I walked back over to Derek. “Are you alright?” I asked, although he looked fine. “Yeah, I’m good.” he said. “Good.” I said back.

     Then I looked over at the other two humans with us. : So who are you guys? If you don’t mind me asking.” “You wouldn’t believe us if we told you.” the older women said. And by older, I mean only forty or so. Actually, that’s all she said. I got a little smart and said, “try me.” with a look of “I’ve been through a lot, you cant believe what I’ve seen already.” I was ready to listen. They were going to tell. “Sit and listen Amber. It’s quite a story.”

 



© 2008 Eyudo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on July 3, 2008

Flames in The Full Moon


Author

Eyudo
Eyudo

Painesville, the city of pain....., OH



About
BUY MY WRITING!!! CLICK HERE! well, all yu humans can call me Eyudo (Eye-Yoo-Dough), since not many knows or calls me by my real name, i have to stay mysterious when i can :) infested more..

Writing
i saw it fly i saw it fly

A Poem by Eyudo