Chapter 44: psycho-ologist: am I crazy?

Chapter 44: psycho-ologist: am I crazy?

A Chapter by Eyudo
"

read to see

"

Psycho-ologist

Am I crazy?

 

 

  

 

     I woke up the next morning by the knocking of on wood. They were knocking on the ceiling to get me up and make sure I was. I jumped up in shock be cause where they knocked is where my butt was. I was a little red faced at it, but luckily no one saw.

     They all came up through the trap door after a few minutes. And by they I mean Derek, Sammie, and some guy in weird clothes I didn’t know. They came up and stood in the room near me.

     “Hey baby, how you feelin’?” Derek asked. “Mom was too busy to come up, sop she sent us up! This is one of the best teenager psychiatrists we could find. He alone suffered through almost every disorder and stuff when he was our age. So I guess he really does understand what you’re going through. One of the very few adults huh?” Sammie said, “and we were told to introduce you guys and then leave, so…..have fun with it ok? Take it easy on him.” she said as she winked.

     Then they both left down the ladder and closed the door behind them. I heard the latch close after they left. I was locked in again, but at least I had some real company. I’m surprised she said take it easy on him instead of don’t kill him.

     Anyways, I walked over to sit on the bed, but I tripped over the chain again and fell to the floor hard, landing on my back. I just layed there and stared at the ceiling, not moving at all. He came over next to me and looked down on me. “Are you ok Amber?” he asked. “Physically, yes. Mentally, that’s your call. I would like to stay here on the floor because if I get up I might trip over the chain for the hundredth time and fall again.” I said through my teeth.

     “Ok then, suit yourself. I’ll just go sit on the bed then. “So your eighteen then?” he said. “Yea, almost nineteen, although I feel like I’m twelve right about now.” I said.

     “So what’s been going on? I mean, your family down stairs told me, but I think that it may be better coming from you. They may have missed details or not said things they don’t know. I’d much rather hear it from you.” he said.

     I thought for a brief moment then made my response. “Are you comfortable?” I asked. “What?” he said all confused. “I said, are you comfortable?” “Why would that matter?” he asked politely. “Cause it’s a long long story buddy.” I said.

     “Hmmm…..well, I’m listening, I have no where else to go, so go ahead, you got my attention.” he said with a smile. Sounded like a good enough invitation to me. “Well, it starts kinda forever ago it feels, since I really knew nothing about my fast no matter what I thought. After all I’ve been through, you are the first to hear all the details of my story in order. I know all the information on my past and somewhat in myself too. When I was a baby, certain things happened. Now, all then and up for about ten more years my life was much simpler. No worries, and no problems of course…..” I started. I started, and then didn’t stop for a little over three hours. Hey though, I did warn him it was a long story.

     He heard everything from my real and fake family, the wolves and eagle, the cabin, all the secrets, the Indian tribes, legends of me, how I survived, my ritual, the culprit of the rumor, all relapses, and also the Wulfin celebratory ritual I painfully watched. I even went so recent as too the point of being chained up and him coming up to my room to talk. Even the part about him weird clothes, that one slipped out by accident.

     He listened the whole way through. At some points he even seemed more interested than he should have been. I was glad he either cared or was just really good at acting like it. I can never really tell when people are just pretending.

     Once more, after finishing my tale, the only thing he could say was, “wow.” He was stunned as were the rest of the people I told my story too. But he said something after that that was pretty cool. “That is a wonderful story. Just full of objects in your path you had to get over. Honestly, I’ve had a lot of kids who have suffered some of the stuff you have and have had some disorder, and they would always say they had the “bad” life. You know, they thought their life was so terrible when it was actually pretty good. But you, your life had been harsh for real, yet you still tried to live it right. Your very inspiring Amber. I cant believe you’ve been able to function right and haven’t been suicidal or anything. A story full of unbelievable events that are true and events that are ironic but are set to be that way to show you what you’ve missed. Sounds like it would be a bestseller if you wrote a book about your life.” he finished.

     That last sentence was kind of ironic since I did write a book about my life, nut it wasn’t to make you feel bad for me or to show how great I am or something. It was really only meant to entertain or show you things I’ve done wrong so you can avoid my mistakes.

     I grinned at his compliment as I still layed on the floor looking to the ceiling as if my script was written there. “But I do know why you’ve had all these problems, as in: seeing these demons and flames, losing physical control of yourself and not remembering events, and also, the so called “ritual” that you told me about.”

     “So, I’ve listened to all you said, kept a couple notes on my little note pad here. All you’ve been through and everything. From all my training and stuff. I think I know what’s wrong. There are actually a few conditions you have, but are all linked together into one that is what your diagnosis is. What I’m saying Amber is, I know what is wrong with you,” he said. Time to get serious.

 

Chapter 44



© 2008 Eyudo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
Added on July 3, 2008
Last Updated on July 3, 2008

Flames in The Full Moon


Author

Eyudo
Eyudo

Painesville, the city of pain....., OH



About
BUY MY WRITING!!! CLICK HERE! well, all yu humans can call me Eyudo (Eye-Yoo-Dough), since not many knows or calls me by my real name, i have to stay mysterious when i can :) infested more..

Writing
i saw it fly i saw it fly

A Poem by Eyudo