Chapter 9: A is for anger in confrontation

Chapter 9: A is for anger in confrontation

A Chapter by Eyudo
"

read to see

"

Chapter 9

A is for anger in confrontation

 

 

 

The next morning, I was awakened at seven thirty A.M. by my mother. She was holding a tray. The tray had; a glass of orange juice, a stack soft fluffy buttery syrup covered pancakes, and scrambled eggs. It smelled great. And even on our good china plates. I was pretty impressed. She was trying to kiss up to me, and it was working.

The whole “breakfast in bed” was an attempt to make me change my mind about leaving. I was staying strong. I sat there and talked to her, just about random things. I ate the breakfast she had kindly made, and then shoved the plate aside.

After that, she stood up off the edge of the bed and turned to me and said, “Well, go get ready for school sweetie, or else you’ll me late.” I sprang out of my bed in a defensive position. “What!?! What do you mean go to school! I’m not going to school! Are you kidding me? I’m not even legally alive!” I yelled. “I want you to stay here with me and that’s final little lady!” She said sternly. “Don’t you little lady me!” “You’re going to school and living here from now on!” She yelled.

“Oh I’m going to school, but not to learn. I have some people to talk to and deal with. And after I get back, I’m packing up all my stuff, and then I’m leaving! I really thought you cared about me. You’re selfish! You’re depriving me because you don’t want to be alone. I hate you! Quite…acting…like…my…Mother! Because….. Your not! Come Midnight! Were leaving.” I left towards the door. “Wait! Amber……..” “NO,” I interrupted, “ I’m already gone.” I said, and then slammed the door as I left.

Midnight and me walked down the street towards the school. I was still steaming about what she did. We walked down towards Tyles high. The origin of all my problems. This one would be difficult to swallow. I was ready to fix all this now.

I got there about eight thirty. That gave me a half an hour until school started. It was time to confront some people. My blood was boiling since I was there. I looked around the front of the school. The first group I saw were my old friends from the R.U.M.O.R.S. club. They were my first targets. They were all gossiping as usual around that wretched oak tree. I walked over there to them. They all screamed when they saw Midnight.

“Cool it girls, he’s just my wolf.” I said. “It’s you! Are you really alive? But how?” one of them said. “I was never really dead. After that rumor ruined my life, I ran away to live in the woods for the while. That’s where I met Midnight. That’s where I’ve been.” “So are you back for good Amber?” “No, I am going back.”

“Well why not? I mean your already here aren’t you? Why not just stay?” One of them asked. “It’s a long story. I found out my real parent, isn’t my real parent, and my real parents were killed for there secrets of the forest. So I found there cabin and I’m staying there right now, which is where found Midnight. Then I found this out and came back for some revenge.” I explained.

“Wow. Well, we tried to clear your name, but no one really cares or wants to listen. Well, that is, except for Derek. He believed us.” “You mean my dead beat former boyfriend?” I asked. “Yeah, he talks about you constantly.” “Good,” I said, “Because he’s my next target. I’m glad he still misses me though.” I said. Then I left off to find him. They watched me until I was to far off in the distance.

I saw him sitting on a bench at the back at the school near the double doors. I cautiously approached him on the bench. He didn’t notice me because his head was lowered. “Hey. How’s it going?” I said. He looked up at me in shock to hear the familiar voice above him. “Wait. Amber? Could it really be you? Are you really back after all?” “Yeah, it’s me. I’m not really dead after all. It’s a long story.” He stood up off the bench and grabbed me and hugged me tight, A little too tight. I wiggled a little bit and he let go of his vice grip because he knew I couldn’t breath at all. He had tears in his eyes from this happy little reunion. Time to burst that. “Oh-no. It isn’t that easy pal. You dumped me because of a stupid, outrageous, totally untrue rumor. You should have known better. I don’t know if I want you back.”

“I know it was wrong, and I’m so sorry for it. Besides, it’s all in the forgotten past.” he said. I was sure he thought that would be enough. Wait till he heard this one. “ All in the past, aye? That’s not how it works. I don’t say it is. That hurt to bad for you just to say your sorry and it will be magically fixed. Should we kiss and makeup near the unicorn, or in hell? Your choice.” I loved sarcasm. “It’s gonna take more than that.”

I looked at my watch and saw that we had twenty minutes until the bell was gonna ring for him. I looked him straight in the eyes and said, “We have a bit of time. Let’s talk.” That was that. I sat down next to him and proceeded to tell the whole story of me….. Again, for the third time. I was getting sick of telling it. I lived it!

Anyways, “wow, I guess your weren’t kidding when you use to tell me you could survive in the forest on your own. Sounds like you’ve been through a lot. I had no idea.” He said. The weird thing was, he wasn’t even afraid of Midnight. My thoughts trailed off to the happy times of us. There were so many because of how long we had been together, years. I thought about how hard it would be to leave him again. It would be nearly impossible. Even though I was mad at him, I still loved him….. A lot.

Him and me talked a little more and we enjoyed it. It was also like old like old times. I didn’t realize how much I had missed him after all. I had to admit, he was too cool just to give up. I thought some more about us as he talked to me in what seemed endless sentences. Apparently more had happened while I was gone then I thought.

My thoughts trailed way out there and were only broken by a familiar noise. The bell rang for classes to start and that’s startled me. I jumped and came out of my trance. Derek kissed me goodbye. I let him. Then he gave me a small bow for some reason and headed inside. I followed him in.

The bell had rung and it was a frenzy to get in. Kids whizzed passed me to get through to there lockers, then to there little classes. When the hallways quieted, and all the kids had gone to there classrooms. I stood standing in the halls. Alone and in the shadows. I was ready. It was time to put my plan into action. This was gonna be good.



© 2008 Eyudo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

203 Views
Added on July 2, 2008
Last Updated on July 16, 2008

Flames in The Full Moon


Author

Eyudo
Eyudo

Painesville, the city of pain....., OH



About
BUY MY WRITING!!! CLICK HERE! well, all yu humans can call me Eyudo (Eye-Yoo-Dough), since not many knows or calls me by my real name, i have to stay mysterious when i can :) infested more..

Writing
i saw it fly i saw it fly

A Poem by Eyudo