Four

Four

A Chapter by Imagination-mage

“Eh, you’re leaving?!” Harmony asked the next morning. “You’re not lying again to try and get away are you?”

            “No this time I’m serious.” Kit promised. “There’s a contest a few cities away and I’m sort of disorientated. I don’t wanna drag you from place to place. But we’ll meet again soon, so don’t worry.”

            “Okay…” Harmony said sadly.

            “Oh I have something for you!” Kit said and dug through her bag. She soon pulled out a small pink and black case along with a bag full of the special candies she had given to raichu the following day.

            “Here, I made enough for two of me.” Kit said. “Thought your Pokemon would like a little boost.”

            “Oh thank you!” Harmony said hugging Kit happily. “My Pokemon will love these!”

            “I bet they will, that badge case will be a great place to keep your badges.” Kit explained. “Think of it as a collection, the professor called and had it transferred to me because she couldn’t find you.”

            “Thanks again Kit.” Harmony said. The two were currently at a fork in the road, Kit waving good bye as she took the one on the left and Harmony going right. Raichu stayed close, after a rest at the Pokemon center had him feeling refreshed and happy. Harmony kept her nose in the map, looking for the second gyms location.

            “Well raichu looks like we’re heading to Shippou City, where we can get the Basic Badge from Aloe.” Harmony said, raichu nodding his head. “Good luck!”

Kit headed off in the other direction, Harmony waving her off. Harmony just couldn’t help but frolic down the path just so filled with happiness. She called out pokabu and eevee who followed her down the path. Harmony was running gleefully like a five year old till black clouds suddenly came rolling in. Thunder clapped overhead, causing Harmony to stop and freeze. Rain came pouring down on her and her Pokemon. They quickly scurried for the forest, hoping to find some shelter. They came to a large tree where Harmony quickly hoisted up her Pokemon and then climbing up herself, the water reaching her ankles.

            “Pokabu return!” Harmony said urgently retuning her pokabu back inside, knowing this type of weather was terrible for her. “You too eevee.”

Her eevee returned with ease, leaving raichu and herself. She took out raichu’s pokeball and said “Raichu you need to go back inside.”

 Raichu refused, crawling into her lap and sitting in it. Harmony giggled, putting the pokeball away and scratching raichu on the head. Thunder clapped making the two jump slightly, Harmony subconsciously wrapping her arms around her raichu and curling into a ball. Raichu cuddled to Harmony’s chest, to ensure her that she wasn’t alone. Harmony looked down, seeing the rain water was now a flood, other Pokemon quickly scurrying to higher ground.          

            “Good thing we’re up here huh raichu?” Harmony asked, raichu agreed till his ears perked up. He looked down below; spotting a small mijumaru frantically trying to swim towards the trees but the current was too strong.

            “Rai, rai!” Raichu said, pointing down at the mijumaru. Harmony followed raichu’s paw, seeing the mijumaru desperately clinging to a rock its head often going under. Harmony quickly set raichu down, placing her bag next to him and diving in after the poor mijumaru. She popped out, bravely swimming towards the mijumaru and came to the rock it was clinging to.

            “Miju?” the mijumaru asked. Harmony scooped the mijumaru in her arms and climbed atop the rock. She looked around, seeing a large tree that seemed to have been over powered by the currents, pass by. Harmony jumped on it; it rocked under her feet making her almost lose her balance and sailed towards the tree raichu was in. She placed the mijumaru on her head and commenced climbing up the tree. Raichu assisted helping her up until she was back in place, the mijumaru panting in exhaustion.

            “You okay?” Harmony asked, soon realizing the mijumaru had fallen asleep. Harmony giggled, leaning her head back and raichu finding his place back in her lap, despite her soaked clothes.

            “Everyone’s okay.” Harmony said, suddenly yawning and leaning her head on top of raichu’s. “Everyone’s okay….”

~ * ~

            The next morning, Harmony was awakened to the sun shinning in her face. She rubbed her eyes and realized she was still sleeping in the tree. She looked down, seeing the flood had nearly reached where she was currently sleeping. She straightened up, feeling a horrible pain in her back and she mumbled “Ow my back…”

Raichu suddenly stirred in her arms, yawning and hopping out of her lap. He stretched, shaking himself off.

            “Wow, thank god we were in this tree.” Harmony said, her foot brushing lightly against the waters surface. The mijumaru suddenly stirred, awakening to the sunlight as well. It rubbed its eyes and yawned widely.

            “Morning.” Harmony said startling the little mijumaru who jumped off her head, landed on its head and tried scurrying away. Harmony giggled and said “Don’t worry I’m not gonna hurt ya.”

She put her hand out, the mijumaru flinching when her fingers brushed against its head. Harmony’s hands were warm and cold all at the same time, in a comforting sort of way. The mijumaru relaxed, leaning its head further into Harmony’s hands.

            “Miju…” the mijumaru said, smiling.

            “There all better now aren’t we?” Harmony asked, scratching the mijumaru on the side of its head. “You ready to go back home?”

The mijumaru looked up at her sadly, walking up to her and placing its small hands on her knee.

            “Miju.” Mijumaru said, laying its head on her knee and smiling sweetly.

            “You wanna come with us?” Harmony asked the mijumaru nodding. Harmony took out a pokeball and said “The more the merrier!”

The mijumaru bopped its head on the pokeball and was soon absorbed inside, the pokeball squirming in Harmony’s hands till a click lightly echoed around.

            “I caught a mijumaru!” Harmony said excitedly.

She tucked the pokeball in her fanny pack and slung her bag over her shoulders. She jumped in the lake like flood and turned to raichu.

            “Come here raichu.” Harmony said, open arms towards raichu. Raichu slowly made his way towards Harmony who prompted him on her shoulder and had him clinging to her head. Harmony started to swim around, hoping to find the cause of the suddenly lake like flood.

            “Rai, rai!” Raichu said and pointed forward. Not to far off, a large dam was blocking the river way, a pack of dokkora’s were the cause. Harmony quickly swam towards them, calling “Hey!”

The dokkora’s turned towards her, surprised to see a human swimming towards them. Harmony eventually made it to land and stood up straight.

            “This dam almost drowned Pokemon!” Harmony explained, her raichu climbing down her shoulders and explaining the dilemma to the Pokemon. They suddenly looked guilty, shuffling in place. One of them, using his giant block of wood, smashed the dam causing the water to flow again.

            “Wait, what types are you guys?” Harmony questioned taking out her pokedex.

Dokkora the fighting type Pokemon. Her pokedex explained. It fights by swinging a piece of lumber around. It is close to evolving when it can handle the lumber without difficulty.

The water flowed down the river, the forest as it was before. Harmony patted their head and handed them each a piece of the candy Kit had given her.

            “Thank you!” Harmony said and made her way down the rocky hill.

 



© 2011 Imagination-mage


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Really interesting, but I still hope she gets a rival or some other friends to travel with. Other then that, this is really cute and entertaining - and like the Pokemon you picked out!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

266 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 25, 2011
Last Updated on June 25, 2011


Author

Imagination-mage
Imagination-mage

Suna, AZ



About
I'm a young mage who enjoys creating adventure, romance, horror (if i can) and sometimes a good angst. i do hope you can enjoy the stories i create, everyone enjoy! more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Imagination-mage





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5