Seventeen

Seventeen

A Chapter by Imagination-mage

Tyki finished with healing the last of the pokemon, rubbing on a special ointment that healed its poisoned wound. It sighed happily as the pain instantly disappeared. Tyki looked around, all the pokemon in the cave were healed and sleeping at the moment. Tyki sat down, feeling physically exhausted. Tamaki hopped onto her lap, getting comfortable. Tyki looked at her iPod, seeing that she had been in that cave for an hour and thirty minutes. She got up and made her way out. Once outside she stretched and did stretches so she could feel her limbs again.

            After popping a few limbs, she inhaled the smell of the forest and said “I love this place, may favorite forest!”

She dug trough her pocket and realized she was out of her special candies.

            “Looks like I’m out.” Tyki said, Tamaki frowning. “Don’t worry; I’ll make you more in the next city. Right now, we need to gather berries.”

Tamaki said happily “Pika!”

She enjoyed picking berries with Tyki; it meant the candies would taste like her favorite berries. Tyki followed Tamaki, Tamaki locating the peacha berries and cherri berries. She plucked them and moved on till they had a variety; the berries in a large berry bag that N gave Tyki. Tyki was picking oran and chesto berries when she was suddenly pushed aside by a pokemon she was hoping not to see. She fell on her side and looked up, virizion had found them. Tamaki called “Pika pi!”

The virizion intimidated her, making Tamaki freeze. Tamaki forced herself to move forward. She charged and hit the virizion in the side. The virizion turned its attention on Tamaki who flinched when it caught sight of her. It charged towards it, Tamaki running off. Tyki chased after them, afraid Tamaki would get hurt. As they ran through the forest, the wind began to pick up suddenly. Tyki was the first to notice. She took out Tamaki’s pokeball and said “Tamaki, return!”

            Tamaki was forcibly sucked back inside. The virizion glared at her, Tyki suddenly looking to the sky. The virizion followed her gaze, seeing the clouds whirl around them. It was suddenly caught in a tornado, spinning into the sky. Tyki ran towards it, grabbing its leg and pulling it down. It was freed and quickly ran for it, leaving Tyki in a dangerous situation. Tyki was suddenly caught in the tornado being lifted from the air and flailing. Darkrai suddenly appeared from its pokeball, grabbing hold of her wrist and pulling down. With his free hand, he launched an ice beam attack into the blackened cloud. Thunder bellowed from above, making the tornado suck at them harder till they were lifted into the skies. Tyki shrieked when she caught sight of the dragon type of thunder; Zekrom.

            “Darkrai, let go you need to run!!” Tyki ordered.

Th whirlwind around them grew harder, making darkrai lose his grip and fly off. H hit against the trees before he disappeared.

            “DARKRAI, NO!” Tyki screamed. She was lifted higher and higher into the sky, she spotted the dragon type of fire; Reshiram. The two pokemon were basically orbiting her. She hit against something, turning she found a giant orb above her. She fazed through it, suddenly being stuck inside. She slammed her fists against the glass yelling “Let me out!”

Zekrom shot a wave of thunder at Reshiram, hitting it till it plummeted to the ground. The pokemon scurried away to shelter. Tyki tried punching her way out, failing epically and hurting her knuckles. Reshiram shot jets of fire at Zekrom, who dodged them but was grazed in the shoulder leaving behind a nasty burn.

            “Stop it, your hurting the pokemon!!” Tyki screamed, the orb cage surrounding her suddenly glowing. As she banged her now bruised fists against the glass, it suddenly shattered. Each of the small pieces evaporated into a mist, surrounding Tyki. Tyki levitated in the air, the mist orbiting around her. It was suddenly absorbing into Tyki, making her glow a leafy green. The two legendaries stopped and did nothing but stare. When it faded, Tyki fell basically plummeting to the ground. Zekrom extended its wing and caught Tyki, letting her slide off and lay into a dead pile of leaves.

            Zekrom and Reshiram roared in unison before disappearing in the sky. The clouds remained dark, rain suddenly pouring down from the sky. Tyki remained where she was, asleep it appeared. Appearing from the bushes was none other then the other pokemon Tyki had healed that following day, cuddling around the body. Tamaki appeared from her pokeball, looking at her unconscious trainer. Tamaki walked along Tyki’s chest, reaching her face and desperately licking her cheek. When Tyki didn’t respond, Tamaki sniffled afraid of the worst.

            The bushes suddenly rustled, the pokemon turning to find virizion appear. Tamaki growled at it, intimidating it this time. It simply ignored her death glare and walked towards Tyki’s seemingly lifeless body. It nudged her face, giving off a beautiful fragrance that soothed the angriest of pokemon- which was Tamaki at the moment- and healed Tyki. Tyki’s eyes slowly opened, looking around. Her eyes were different, no longer its dark chocolate color but a golden color now. She turned, suddenly hearing voices all around her.

Is she okay?

Hope she’s alive

Stupid virizion ran off, of course he wouldn’t help humans!

I feel so terrible.

I couldn’t do anything…

Tyki looked up at Tamaki who seemed to have been the last voice who said that. Tyki mumbled “I didn’t want you getting hurt Tama-chan.”

Tamaki perked up, tackling Tyki in a much needed hug. Tyki hugged Tamaki tightly, the other pokemon joining in the hug besides virizion. Tyki smiled at him and said “Thank you so much.”

Don’t thank me human! Was its rude reply.

            “Talk about mean.” Tyki said, shocking the virizion.

You can hear me? Virizion asked.

            “Yeah, you have telekinesis right?” Tyki asked.

The virizion shook its head, looking at her skeptically suddenly. It strolled towards her slowly, eying her.

What happened to you? He asked.

Tyki was about to reply till a searing headache cut through her head.  She leaned on her hands, Tamaki by her side and asking if she was alright. Tyki gripped her head, seeing images flash by. She was in the sky, looking for something it seemed. She spotted Zekrom and Reshiram fly by and the gathering of dark clouds. Tyki suddenly fell over, fainting from the pain. Tamaki desperately tried to wake her up, not having such luck.

Take her home! Virizion said.

I-I can’t carry her! Tamaki said, digging through Tyki’s belt to find a pokeball. She tossed it into the air, Seth appearing. The pokemon backed away, Seth looking rather confused. Tamaki climbed up and found her place on his shoulder. She pointed to Tyki, Seth quickly bending over and picking her up. He left the forest with virizion following.



© 2011 Imagination-mage


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

All I have to say is WHOA!

Posted 12 Years Ago


When's chapter 18 going to be done?

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ah! You are just soooo amazing at writing story's Tyki! Keep it up! Can't wait till chapter 18! I really like the picture too!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

245 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 8, 2011
Last Updated on August 10, 2011


Author

Imagination-mage
Imagination-mage

Suna, AZ



About
I'm a young mage who enjoys creating adventure, romance, horror (if i can) and sometimes a good angst. i do hope you can enjoy the stories i create, everyone enjoy! more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Imagination-mage