Eighteen

Eighteen

A Chapter by Imagination-mage

Kidachi was simply washing dishes, he had just finished making dinner and it was set out on the table nice a neatly. He wasn’t really expecting anyone home a couple minutes later. He suddenly heard a knock at the door, making him look up. It was raining horribly outside, who could possibly be out there? The knocking grew louder so Kidachi removed his hands from the soapy water and dried his hands on his white apron. He raced to the door, fumbling with the lock and opening it.

            “Seth?” Kidachi asked. He looked into the body that Seth was clutching in his large hands. He gasped, Tyki wasn’t breathing at the moment. He took Tyki and quickly ran back inside the house, setting Tyki on the couch. He started pumping her chest, helping her to breath. Seth and Tamaki could do nothing but watch helplessly. Tyki suddenly gasped, coughing horribly and looking around.

            “Oh god Tyki are you alright?” Kidachi asked, hugging her tightly.

            “Y-Yeah, I think so.” Tyki replied her voice was hoarse. “But I don’t feel well.”

            “Well you need some rest.” Kidachi said, quickly running off into the kitchen. Seth was soon at Tyki’s side.

Are you alright? Seth asked, but to humans it sounded like beeping noises.

            “Oh god it wasn’t a dream…” Tyki mumbled. “I’m okay Seth, just not like I used to be…”

Seth returned inside his pokeball, Tamaki putting it back on the golden belt and remaining on the couch arm until her dad returned. Kidachi was back, a first aid kit and medicine in his arms. He put a thermometer in Tyki’s mouth and looked all over her body, ensuring she didn’t have any broken bones. He put ointment on the tiny scratches and square bandages over the. He then checked her temperature.

            “You’re burning up, you have a fever.” Kidachi exclaimed. Tamaki came in with an ice pack and handed it to Kidachi who placed it on Tyki’s burning forehead. Tyki moaned a bit, trying to turn her head away from the ice pack but Kidachi held her head steady. Once it was on, Tyki mumbled “Ah…”

            “See getting better already.” Kidachi said, he turned to Seth and continued “Could you bring her up to her room?”

Seth responded with a series of beeping noises, soon going up the stairs. Once there, Seth placed Tyki in her bed and returned inside his pokeball. Tamaki climbed up and sat on Tyki’s stomach. Tyki scratched Tamaki on the cheek and mumbled “I’m okay, just sore.”

Tamaki looked down at Tyki sadly, feeling rather guilty that she wasn’t really any help. Tyki yawned widely and said “Just need sleep that’s all.”

            She turned over, Tamaki hopping off her stomach and finding her place beside her head and ready to sleep beside her. That was, until they both heard a terrifying “WHAT?!”

Tyki flipped out of bed and fell face first on the floor, her legs dangling from the air and Tamaki frantically trying to push her trainer back up. The door flung up revealing a worried looking Aloe and her two brothers. They three stormed in, Tamaki knowing that standing in front of a worried family was a bad idea. She jumped onto the bed and his under the covers. Aloe was by her daughters side, lifting her up and placing her back on her bed.

            “You saw Zekrom?!” Brendon asked.

            “And Reshiram?!” Max said equally excited. Tyki nodded her head slowly, feeling horribly weak.

            “Oh my poor baby, you okay?” Aloe asked.

            “I’ll be okay after…a…little…” Tyki didn’t finish because she suddenly went right to sleep. Aloe placed a wet cloth on her forehead to bring down the temperature. Max took out a scanner and scanned her boy to ensure she would be alright.

            “Brendon, help me get her something that’ll cool her down.” Aloe said and the two disappeared from the room. Max was reading the readings his little sister was giving off. He looked at it in horror and looked back at Tyki who looked on the verge of death.

            “What happened to you?” Max mumbled.

~ * ~

            It was late at night, Tyki tossing and turning in her bed as she felt the hot sensations pulsate through her body. She turned over, Tamaki sleeping on the floor tonight since she knew that Tyki would toss and turn in her sleep. Tyki gripped her chest, feeling her heart beat fiercely against her ribs as if it was trying to break through her cage. Tyki gripped her pillow, suddenly having the feeling of being sucked down into the earth, into a sleep.

 

            Tyki looked around, finding herself in a black room, the ceiling reflecting the universe. She counted the many shooting stars grazing the sky and pass away. Tyki walked around, hearing her footsteps echoes through the unknown place.

            “Hello Tyki…” a voice suddenly echoed through, startling her. Tyki was then over powered by a large shadow. Hope filled her chest as she turned around expecting to see darkrai there only to find Arceus standing before her. All feeling left her as Tyki crumbled backwards and landed on her bottom, trembling violently.

            “Do not fret, I don’t wish to hurt you.” Arceus said telepathically. “I only ask for your assistance.”

            “Y-You need my help?” Tyki asked, her voice faltering. She knew her brothers would kill to meet with the great legendary that created the very universe they called home. Arceus stepped closer to her, eying her closer so that its large green eye looked down at her.

            “You hold my jewel.” Arceus clarified.

Tyki looked at him was a puzzled expression but Arceus went on “You absorbed my jewel when the two pokemon were fighting over it. I must thank you actually but this causes a problem for the both of us.”

            “Why were Zekrom and Reshiram fighting over this jewel?” Tyki asked.

            “I entrusted them both to take it to my new location where I would meet up with them to take it back. Unfortunately, one was captured by Team Rocket and had other plans. It escaped but thought the jewel would be better elsewhere while the other wanted to follow my orders. They broke out into a fight and my jewel couldn’t handle the powerful blow, it seemed to have clung to the only sane thing that was around which happened to be you.”

            “Then take it out!” Tyki demanded.

            “I can not do that.” Arceus replied sadly. “If I could remove it telepathically then I would’ve done that already. Plus I have no idea how to remove it.”

Tyki hung her head in total defeat until Arceus said “However I will learn how to remove it. But it’s only a once in a millennium chance.”

            “What do you mean?” Tyki asked.

            “I only come to earth once every three years for a meeting with Mew in its Tree of Life.” Arceus said. “You must hurry to the Tree of Life; Team Rocket is also in search of my jewel. If they find out you wield the power that is my jewel, they’ll stop at nothing of capturing and stripping you of all its power.”

Tyki trembled, unable to really digest all this. She got up and began to pace the room, running her hand through her hair numerous times before Arceus said “There is no other way…”

Tyki stopped, twirling around and saying confidently “I’ll do it!”

            “Marvelous, I’ll keep in contact with you through your dreams child.” Arceus said. The room suddenly shook and began to blur, Arceus looking around and Tyki panicking suddenly.

            “The telepathy is weakening, I must go!” Arceus said. “As soon as you wake up, leave and don’t tell anyone else it’s necessary alright?!”

            “O-Okay!” Tyki said and was suddenly falling. The floor shattered under her and she plummeted down a darkened pit.

 

            Tyki’s eyes bolted open as she was breathing heavily. Her head stopped hurting and her heart had slowed. She looked at her alarm clock, seeing that it was 3’o clock am in the morning. She exhaled, looking at her palms. Through her veins she saw a light force streaming through them. She realized that her meeting with Arceus was nothing but real, she had a mission. She hopped out of bed and began packing her bag of all the things needed for her biggest journey yet. She quickly bathed and dressed into her clothes, replacing her red vest with a baggy sweatshirt that belonged to her brother. She slung her bag over her shoulder, clipping on her golden belt and about to escape through the window till she felt something tug at her boots.

Where are you going? “Pika pi?” Tamaki asked, looking worried.

            “I need to go Tama-chan.” Tyki said. Tamaki glared up at her then quickly climbed aboard and rested herself on her shoulder.

            “Pika, pika pi!” Tamaki said which meant The nerve of you even thinking of leaving me behind! You’re stuck with me till the end!

Tyki smiled widely, soon climbing out the window and climbing down the tree that was beside her. She landed on the grass quietly and quickly ran from her house, not looking back as she dashed down the darkened streets. Tyki came to the familiar hill that always led to another city. She looked back at her town, the night air blowing by as Tyki almost regretted her rash action.

            “I’ll be okay mom…I’ll b home before ya know it!” Tyki promised and dashed down the hill and back into yagumora forest.



© 2011 Imagination-mage


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

DEFINITELY GOING TO NINETEEN NOW!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ahhh! I wanna know what happens next......I'm thinking Verizin will be in the next chapter.....Keep it coming!

Posted 12 Years Ago


i'm sorry i had a major writers block but its finally up

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

346 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 10, 2011
Last Updated on August 16, 2011


Author

Imagination-mage
Imagination-mage

Suna, AZ



About
I'm a young mage who enjoys creating adventure, romance, horror (if i can) and sometimes a good angst. i do hope you can enjoy the stories i create, everyone enjoy! more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Imagination-mage